Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I wonder who that guy is. I think he was the same guy in chapter 19, the one who was at Seju's family gathering? I wonder if he's the one who caused the scars on Sumin's left shoulder.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

I don't like that facuking dude >< So it was scars on Sumin's left shoulder huh? I thought it was unfinished tattoo! :O But then maybe she made the tattoo to hide them...again this is like a puzzle, such an amazing manwha.
panchan I think here amost are no chance that Seju could ever be married ;)

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 10:37AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

From how it was drawn, it looks more like a scar than an unfinished tattoo. That's also my guess, maybe she got the tattoo to hide her scars, but who knows. I'm just hoping the author would reveal the story behind Sumin's tattoo (soon?).

joined Jul 25, 2015

That must be someone really close to Seju if he can go and sit by her bedside. Possibly a brother, distant relative or childhood friend.

I thought that Seju's whole family, bar her father, hated her so it was unexpected to see a "family member" check up on her. Whilst everyone was bitching about her in Ch19, he seemed to stay very quiet.

My wild theory is that if the guy is not blood-related then he must have somehow convinced Seju (whilst she's in her world of despair after the breakup) to marry him either for business-related matters/to get over Sumin. The scene at the end could be the guy telling Sumin that him and Seju are getting married and Sumin drops her bag in shock. That's my far-fetched guess and sure it'll be kicked to the kerb once translations are out.

I agree about Sumin's shoulder marks being a scar. Possibly self-harm?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Hahaha the guy must be Seju's brother, he came to her place because of some business that's what I think, since I saw that guy - his manner of gestures (chapter 19) Martian you are right :) Now the problem is that it's possible that he gonna hurt Sumin. Next chapter should reveal everything.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yeah, maybe that guy is one of her brothers. What if that guy went to Sumin not to hurt her, but to tell her that Seju got pregnant from that one night stand? And shocked Sumin dropped the grocery bag, walk a step behind without noticing that there's a car heading her direction and an accident takes place. That's just my imagination going wild hahaha. I think that guy did something to Sumin. Really can't wait for the translation and the next chapter.

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 11:37AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Even knowing that he would be saying a lie it would still feel like a knife to my heart #_# ...hmm somehow it don't feel like a Gaji's style to me, she told that she have no idea turn story like "Seju getting married" and ect, but you can never know, I really hope that no. Hahahaha your imagination could happen XD Halmoni saves us from this misery lol!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Please no. Let's just hope that Gaji is not a troll lol. I don't want Seju to get married, unless it's with Sumin then I'll be okay with it hahaha.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Yaaass my friend :) I'm still 50/50 though. Either Sumin x Seju | Sumin x Sungji is perfect for me <3! Love Seju! But can't forget Sungji either @_@

Getting back to chapter 26th we must find out what that dude done to Sumin, another tough week is upon us sigh~ and after that 1 month of hiatus...

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

oh my god!

joined Jun 18, 2015

From how it was drawn, it looks more like a scar than an unfinished tattoo. That's also my guess, maybe she got the tattoo to hide her scars, but who knows. I'm just hoping the author would reveal the story behind Sumin's tattoo (soon?).

I agree it should be a scar. There is no point drawing out an unfinished tattoo.

And shocked Sumin dropped the grocery bag, walk a step behind without noticing that there's a car heading her direction and an accident takes place.

Hopefully that won't happen. Sumin is not in Australia anyway. (If you know what I mean.)

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you Halmoni!!!! No car hit Sumin guys don't worry ;D looks like the guy was a bro of Seju, the surprise for me was that Seju's dad is so irresponsible or rather cold, I thought he's gonna be loving towards Seju :O and that black-haired dude really done something to Sumin...bastard ><

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

bingojay I totally forgot about that Australia thing xD

Yeah I also thought the father was more of a loving responsible father since so far it's always been said that the father really loves and spoils Seju.
That guy really did something to Sumin. Did he kidnap her?
Can't wait for the next chapter! >.<

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Halmoni...you are the best...

Perhaps seju has always lied about the love of his father.
A father who controls it through the bodyguards? then this man is a brother /? or just a bodyguard.
Seju feels contempt turned to her mother as when Sumin told her disgust, that face...
Now maybe I can understand and is more credible, the fact that Seju did not go to bed with anyone else. SHe did not want to be like her mother ... (?)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

The man's relationship with Seju was not explicitly stated (as of yet). He could be a brother, cousin, or fiancé for all we know. The only thing that we do know is that he's probably older than Seju or of the same age, since he uses informal speech.

joined Sep 17, 2015

is the overtoon still working ? i tried the bookmark and add-on method but it's not working

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Me after reading chapter 26

I really love Seju..my poor baby..</3
and Sumin found a new one right away..wow..just wow..

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

This is life, Sumin received 2 biggest life punches so she decided to end eveything with a past and start anew again. No matter how hard she loved Seju to be cheated on and with a man is above everything, can't blame Sumin since in her place I would have done exactly the same. Found new one? You mean Sungji? Well many years have passed, it was a matter of time when Sumin gonna find someone who really loves her. I love you Seju but it's your damn fault because of everything. WDFS gets better and better with each chapter, it's my obsession. Gaji is genius!

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 8:02AM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

This is life, Sumin received 2 biggest life punches so she decided to end eveything with a past and start anew again. No matter how hard she loved Seju to be cheated on and with a man is above everything, can't blame Sumin since in her place I would have done exactly the same. Found new one? You mean Sungji? Well many years have passed, it was a matter of time when Sumin gonna find someone who really loves her. I love you Seju but it's your damn fault because of everything. WDFS gets better and better with each chapter, it's my obsession. Gaji is genius!

Really?? It was all Seju's fault?? Are you sure about that?? Well, nobody told her to sleep with a man..so yeah..her fault..but if you're really paying attention to details, what happened was not just her fault..just saying..and anyway, it was not Sungji I am talking about.. the woman from the last few pages..but maybe it was just my imagination that Sumin is checking her out..:P
And I agree..this is really a great story no matter what happens in the end..that fact will never change.. :)

joined Sep 20, 2015

Hi! I am new here in this forum (but been lurking on this site since last year). I am just curious if the translations will be continued because I don't understand anything from chapter 20-26 XD

Honestly, I just bought all the chapters yesterday.

EDIT: I read the post about asking Halmoni for the translations but, after further scrolling it said that she will not accept new requests anymore. I hope she will change her mind. I don't mind waiting for a month for the translations too as long as I can get to know what's happening to the series.

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 2:07PM

joined Sep 20, 2015

Hey, I bought chapter 3 of WDTFS on lezhin and I used the Overtoon method to translate it into English which it did perfectly but as soon as I scrolled down my browser would crash. I tried both Mozilla nd chrome but both crashed. I used a Samsung s3 android to read it btw. I cleared cache, nd restarted my phone but it still didn't work. Is there anything I can do to stop it from crashing?
Thank you for your help and for your translations x

I think mobiles can't handle the overtooning. Mine crashed many times when in mobile but it works perfectly fine using a pc or laptop :)

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

NozoEli_trash

Really?? It was all Seju's fault?? Are you sure about that?? Well, nobody told her to sleep with a man..so yeah..her fault..but if you're really paying attention to details, what happened was not just her fault..just saying..and anyway, it was not Sungji I am talking about.. the woman from the last few pages..but maybe it was just my imagination that Sumin is checking her out..:P
And I agree..this is really a great story no matter what happens in the end..that fact will never change.. :)

Hahaha mostly yes, it's her fault : )) I do pay attention to every little detail that's why I can not understand how could she slept with that guy, no matter how drunk she was it's not an excuse and to think about she's not so weak with alcohol like Sumin is. It's heartbreaking to think what she done +_+ Sumin was lost,broken and couldn't think straight but she realized that Seju is all that she have, so she went to apoligize to Seju and look what kind of surprise she received </3! Seju x Sumin x Sungji is what I'm all about, but I do blame Seju for their break up, if not her huge mistake she'll still be with Sumin. Sumin just saw a beautiful woman lol! It's not like she was hitting on her or anything XD
Yeah..I hope it will never end so neither Seju or Sungji be heartbroken lol! I trust Gaji so I believe she'll come up with some good ending ;)

MmkrZED
lol! She's accepting new requests now so go ahead and drop her a message.

joined Sep 20, 2015

Great news! because I can't sleep out of curiosity on what's happening to the series! O_O

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

NozoEli_trash

Hahaha mostly yes, it's her fault : )) I do pay attention to every little detail that's why I can not understand how could she slept with that guy, no matter how drunk she was it's not an excuse and to think about she's not so weak with alcohol like Sumin is. It's heartbreaking to think what she done +_+ Sumin was lost,broken and couldn't think straight but she realized that Seju is all that she have, so she went to apoligize to Seju and look what kind of surprise she received </3! Seju x Sumin x Sungji is what I'm all about, but I do blame Seju for their break up, if not her huge mistake she'll still be with Sumin. Sumin just saw a beautiful woman lol! It's not like she was hitting on her or anything XD
Yeah..I hope it will never end so neither Seju or Sungji be heartbroken lol! I trust Gaji so I believe she'll come up with some good ending ;)

As you said in your previous comment "this is life" of course at some point people will make mistake(s) in their life..and Seju made a big one at the wrong time..and as you also said "mostly it's her fault"..so you're also aware that part of it was Sumin's fault..I also don't know what to feel when someone I love blamed me with something associated with death..lol that would feel horrible for sure..and Seju regretted what she has done..
what I dont get is--for a long time, why didn't she gave Seju another chance which she deserves, oh they're sex buddies..how did it come to that..need the next chapters..haha

And by the way, have you read Octave??http://dynasty-scans.com/series/octave

coz the main girl there also slept with a man..but her gf(Setsuko the great xD) still forgave her..nothing..I just can't help but compare..and I know they're different story..hahahaha

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I didn't know it got updated. Didn't bother to check after it too a little longer for like... Damn I don't even know what chapter I'm on XD. I going to read now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.