Forum › Posts by MmkrZED

MmkrZED
joined Sep 20, 2015

Ah, I wish I could have a co-worker like that in the future. A civil engineering student here!

joined Sep 20, 2015

MmkrZED
App is not working (at least for me) use laptop to order the coins on Lezhin page it self.

Thanks for the info! Time to spend more dirty gaijin money! XD

joined Sep 20, 2015

Not being selfish but that's illegal. The chapters are cheap though, as a fan of the series, I recommend buying it if you can. Since, I haven't got the translations yet, I saw that the box of condoms fell. It might became a root of problem on the next chapters (I hope not though but it bugs me).

joined Sep 20, 2015

Such a tease!!! And my coins are running out! Have they fixed the app for icr*p phones?

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 6:50AM

joined Sep 20, 2015

Great news! because I can't sleep out of curiosity on what's happening to the series! O_O

joined Sep 20, 2015

Hey, I bought chapter 3 of WDTFS on lezhin and I used the Overtoon method to translate it into English which it did perfectly but as soon as I scrolled down my browser would crash. I tried both Mozilla nd chrome but both crashed. I used a Samsung s3 android to read it btw. I cleared cache, nd restarted my phone but it still didn't work. Is there anything I can do to stop it from crashing?
Thank you for your help and for your translations x

I think mobiles can't handle the overtooning. Mine crashed many times when in mobile but it works perfectly fine using a pc or laptop :)

joined Sep 20, 2015

Hi! I am new here in this forum (but been lurking on this site since last year). I am just curious if the translations will be continued because I don't understand anything from chapter 20-26 XD

Honestly, I just bought all the chapters yesterday.

EDIT: I read the post about asking Halmoni for the translations but, after further scrolling it said that she will not accept new requests anymore. I hope she will change her mind. I don't mind waiting for a month for the translations too as long as I can get to know what's happening to the series.

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 2:07PM