Forum › Anime season

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Yuri start to die in Himouto.....

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Yuri-ish stuff for next season:

Ani Tore! EX: Idols doing exercise routines. Probably shorts, and probably not very good, but potentially has subtext

Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka??: This is back

Hacka Doll the Animation: Shorts about three (female) news app mascots. Looks to be on the zany side, but may well have some yuri in there. Not going to be worth watching just for that, though

Hidan No Aria AA: It's about cute lesbians with guns (well, one uses swords)

Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid-: Lesbians that turn into swords

Yuru-Yuri San☆Hai!: The staff is mostly from the OVAs, but Fukami Makoto has a scenario credit. I have no idea what's going on here

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Since Koneko didn't have time yet... Yuri in Classroom Crises is DED!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So uh, I saw a "french anime" called Wakfu, was not really expecting much from it since it is based on a game. Caught my attention due to the character designs, and vibrant colors.

Turned out to be quite a fun watch in general, but what really had me was the writing behind the bad guy. He might just be my favorite villain ever... His goal and plans actually made sense (he wasn't just a "I wanna take over the world" villain. Rhe repercussions of his actions, everything would've been worth it specially given the plan itself. I actually wanted him to win.

Only saw season 1, heard season 2 just did not live up to it.

If anyone is interested in it, I just recomment watching the special "Noximilien l'horloger"/"Noximilien the Clockmaker" (sometimes listed as ep 27) before the final episode of season 1, ep 26. Makes for better narrative.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Huh, got to watch Ping Pong as a time waster while i did my photoshop stuff, surely wasn't expecting it to be this good

joined Dec 16, 2013

Pedo yuri go full power in Repeat!!

Since Koneko didn't have time yet... Yuri in Classroom Crises is DED!

what!! NOOOO!!

Huh, got to watch Ping Pong as a time waster while i did my photoshop stuff, surely wasn't expecting it to be this good

a masterpiece.

last edited at Sep 10, 2015 1:21AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Gakkou Gurashi ep10, shit hits the fan quite hard.

So far I am really liking the anime adaptation, a lot of foreboding, uses SHITLOADS of metaphors... All use to such subtle extent that most probably don't notice.

As someone who appreciates the use subtle symbolism/metaphors/etc I am really loving the anime more than the manga.

Get the feeling that will have an anime-only ending.

last edited at Sep 10, 2015 5:25PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Gochuumon 2 hype http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52419006

how come this isn't on the gallery yet?

Gakkou Gurashi ep10, shit hits the fan quite hard....

That was painful to watch (the atmosphere was great at my house since it was raining) and that's coming from a The Walking Dead fan. I was going to read the manga but decided not to until the anime ended...good choice.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So uh, I saw a "french anime" called Wakfu, was not really expecting much from it since it is based on a game. Caught my attention due to the character designs, and vibrant colors.

Turned out to be quite a fun watch in general, but what really had me was the writing behind the bad guy. He might just be my favorite villain ever... His goal and plans actually made sense (he wasn't just a "I wanna take over the world" villain. Rhe repercussions of his actions, everything would've been worth it specially given the plan itself. I actually wanted him to win.

Only saw season 1, heard season 2 just did not live up to it.

If anyone is interested in it, I just recomment watching the special "Noximilien l'horloger"/"Noximilien the Clockmaker" (sometimes listed as ep 27) before the final episode of season 1, ep 26. Makes for better narrative.

Lookup "wakfuck" on google. There's a flash animation/game with the princess and her archer bodyguard, with creative use of the plant powers. They make a really nice lesbian couple.

Edit: though after watching it again, it's an average hentai.

last edited at Sep 11, 2015 1:16PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ I had seen it before I even knew what Wakfu was :p

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^ I had seen it before I even knew what Wakfu was :p

The game's pretty fun, but it helps a lot if you've got friends to party with. Some classes really need to be in a party.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The game's pretty fun, but it helps a lot if you've got friends to party with. Some classes really need to be in a party.

Was playing it with some friends when it went f2p, they kinda petered out to other games and never played it again. Was fun tho.

Also.. hehe, Yuri in non-yuri anime (french anime), Dofus, show that takes place years before Wakfu, has a lesbian couple, frequently see one of the girls preparing to go on a date or to meet her girlfriend tho we don't see much of it till later.

I have no specific episodes to point out, 52 episodes each lasting around 12mins. You can watch em all here on this Youtube channel They are not uploaded in actual order.

Again, you won't see much of the couple, since the show is not actually about them, but about the adventure stories of the old cat-guy.

Show is pretty charming, character designs are a delight as expected, and animations are smooth.

last edited at Sep 12, 2015 2:50AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

If only Hana to Alice satsujin jiken a YURI!!!!!

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014
joined Feb 15, 2013

Hmm, I know it was full of fan service, but is Illya x Kuro a thing?

Like I know they have excuses of mana transferring, but the two probably had the most lewd and passionate kiss ever being animated. And their body gesture, Kuro especially, was very sexual aggressive as well

joined Dec 16, 2013

no just bait.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Hotaru is frickin strong!! she lift komari like it's nothing! she must have thick muscle under the thick fat.

joined Feb 15, 2013

no just bait.

Not even a tiny chance? Maybe in a couple of years time? Considering that all of these 'making-out' will potentially continue for the rest of Kuro life, maybe they will become more conscious about it one day?

There is no other potential candidate, isn't there? Miyu maybe?

(Of course there is Shirou, but he already officially locked in either Rin or Saber. So he's out)

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 9:16AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Hotaru is frickin strong!! she lift komari like it's nothing! she must have thick muscle under the thick fat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiGipw-6Kk#t=0m14s

stop Non Non Biyori, your foreshadowing level is too strong!

no just bait.

Not even a tiny chance? Maybe in a couple of years time? Considering that all of these 'making-out' will potentially continue for the rest of Kuro life, maybe they will become more conscious about it one day?

(Of course there is Shirou, but he already officially locked in either Rin or Saber. So he's out)

lol, keep dreaming buddy, we have 2 kinds of people watching here, the one that want their magical queer anime and the diehard Type Moon fans that will incinerate you on the spot if you defie canon anymore than this

Miyu has a crush allright but it will only be used for joke purposes mostly, I bet

joined Dec 16, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiGipw-6Kk#t=0m14s

explained this manga title
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/portable

joined Feb 15, 2013

lol, keep dreaming buddy, we have 2 kinds of people watching here, the one that want their magical queer anime and the diehard Type Moon fans that will incinerate you on the spot if you defie canon anymore than this

Miyu has a crush allright but it will only be used for joke purposes mostly, I bet

Well I am a dreamer alright. Still waiting for the official confirmation of Fates x Nanoha since... probably since when dinosaur still walking the Earth?

So I'm fine as long as they keep the status of either Illya or Kuro unconfirmed. My imagination will do the rest

And it was totally not because of my soft spot for twincest. No, no, not at all.

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 5:15AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So, the latest animator expo short has lesbians

last edited at Sep 17, 2015 10:17PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

So, the latest animator expo short has lesbians

Oh man, yuri and Evangelion together? Perfect, shame those girls are dead, is it just me or the music seens to make references to events of the serie? Events of Rebuild maybe? Or I'm just thinking too much for being Evangelion...

To reply you must either login or sign up.