Forum › Tachibanakan -ToLie- Triangle discussion

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Having not experienced the joy or lack thereof in many harem manga, I found this pretty amusing. [insert way too technical discussion of genre and archetype of the sort that usually has my wife throwing pillows and begging me to stop] I'm willing to give it another chapter or two. It isn't near the level of Monster Musume but has potential.

And for those discussing how androgynous the MC is, when I was a high-school freshman, every girl looked like that and only half had long hair. The only reason I ever wore pink was because I was mistaken for a boy so many times. That's in the US, I imagine girls in Japan are even less-developed at that age.

joined Jan 11, 2014

I root for the airheaded girl.

And holy shit the only thing I thought of as I read this was its similarities to Love Hina.

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 8:31PM

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

And holy shit the only thing I thought of as I read this was its similarities to Love Hina.

Same, the first thing I thought was Love Hina, and I watched that a loooooooooooooooooong time ago.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

"Ah, Hanabi onee chan exploded!"
I just lost it there and started laughing uncontrollably for some reason xD
This feels like a yuri harem. I want moaaar ;D

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

When your so embarrassed the your brain explodes! XD

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

I'll just enjoy this as it is.

joined Apr 18, 2013

Even if MC is female, it's still a super cliched harem setting. It still feels really bad.

joined Jun 17, 2015

...My only complain is, Hanabi is so boylish, should I call it " reverse-trap yuri harem"?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

yuri harem!!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

yuri harem!!

I've been waiting for this.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I don't think it's a harem yet. There are only two characters who are clearly into the MC. The air head and the drunken lay-back seem to be their own couple and spectators to the main love triangle.

Now this might change once we start introducing classmates...

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 1:56PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

I am looking forward to this one. I enjoy a good harem comedy and this appears to have all the requisite pieces in place. And Iori is HAWT!

joined Sep 8, 2015

esto esta que arde omgg no lo creo no paaba de reir si dijera un seiyuu para la protagonista seria tsugumi de nisekoi perfect seria adoro no amo esto es que es tan epico no espere que me gustara tanto aunque no lo entienda del todo quien ganara?? voto por la que parece tsundere por ahora la otra es muy misteriosa :3

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I have the feeling this lacks a flying turtle.

14 pages in, and I got the same feeling.

Seems it's only missing a Kaolla Su to have the entire cast.

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 11:41PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Related Series: Tachibanakan Ce Leb Life (Spin-Off)

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/bk1826

joined Mar 23, 2013

Well... In accordance the Number 1 great rule of manga romance... I expect childhood friend to lose, also number 2 rule is the first hot thing which the MC sees will win.

So... Nude girl is crowned winner.

%e5%ad%90%e5%8d%9a%e9%ba%97%e9%9c%8a%e6%b5%81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Well, at least the author plays it completely straight. The harem comedy thing is blatantly lampshaded on this volume's obi (a paper promo slip commonly wrapped around newly bought manga):
「ラッキースケべでハーレムな漫画の主人公が女の子だった件。」
Which roughly translates to "an accidental pervert harem manga with the protagonist being a girl".

It actually says lucky pervert. "Rakkii sukebe". (100% true. Lololol.)

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Yuu remember a lot Haruki from Akuma no Ridle
also don't think this is specially harem since the older girls aparently are paired with each other
this probably will be better for yuri had more thant one couple in a manga

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yuu x Yoriko 4 lyfe

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I fully understand this girl's bewilderment. Imagine, you move to an almost unfamiliar place, and SUDDENLY, there are boobs everywhere! And they keep falling onto you, or you fall onto them. It just keeps happening, And somebody keeps slapping you every time you have a contact with boobs.

Yuridanshi-12fgh7
joined Sep 17, 2015

I Like it.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

I like Iori, she has that mysterious cool type thing going on and I freaking love it, however, I like the two childhood friends to end up together, which is mostly going to happen...right? ;P

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

Yuri + Harem?
yaaaaay!! Finally another one! xD

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I fully understand this girl's bewilderment. Imagine, you move to an almost unfamiliar place, and SUDDENLY, there are boobs everywhere! And they keep falling onto you, or you fall onto them. It just keeps happening, And somebody keeps slapping you every time you have a contact with boobs.

Minus the getting slapped part, I would probably think I'm in heaven and enjoy it lol

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Obvious similarities to LH and TLR aside, this series won't have the luxury of spending hundreds of chapters on ship-teasing and fanservice. So I'd expect some actual development happening sooner rather than later.

To reply you must either login or sign up.