Forum › Posts by Hakurei Reina

Hakurei Reina
%e5%ad%90%e5%8d%9a%e9%ba%97%e9%9c%8a%e6%b5%81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Well, at least the author plays it completely straight. The harem comedy thing is blatantly lampshaded on this volume's obi (a paper promo slip commonly wrapped around newly bought manga):
「ラッキースケべでハーレムな漫画の主人公が女の子だった件。」
Which roughly translates to "an accidental pervert harem manga with the protagonist being a girl".

It actually says lucky pervert. "Rakkii sukebe". (100% true. Lololol.)

Hakurei Reina
Yuri Kamome discussion 14 Jan 16:59
joined Sep 14, 2014

"Yuri Kamome" = "Lesbian Seagull".

Don't know if mind blown, or died a little inside.

Hakurei Reina
Ayame 14 discussion 14 Dec 20:27
joined Sep 14, 2014

Man... Ayame just keeps getting sucker punched by puberty.

Puberty Pawnch!

Hakurei Reina
Fragtime discussion 26 Oct 18:31
joined Sep 14, 2014

And Flag Time has officially concluded. In case anyone is wondering, I've been following the monthly releases here:

http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/fragtime

What a ride and a fantastic ending. I hope we get an epilogue chapter at some point.

I can't seem to move past one page per chapter. Is it still all available publicly, or am I doing something wrong/is not using a P.C. the reason?

Also, since it's not the kind of time-stop like Homuhomu's, why is Murakami's cell working? http://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/009/405/flag_time_ch08_13.png (If the phones don't stop with the time, they would be crazy out of sync, lol.)

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 6:32PM

Hakurei Reina
Ayame 14 discussion 03 Oct 21:35
joined Sep 14, 2014

What does it say in Japanese for "shlickaholic"? I.e. What was the "original" line.

Also, would it be okay to see the raw for pg.16 from ch.2? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ayame_14_ch02#17 (Or is it available somewhere?) I'm curious about the terms. (Gamanko dekinai. Lol.)

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 6:40PM

Hakurei Reina
joined Sep 14, 2014

My guess: The reason Manabu cannot stop Yukari's death is because she herself is the irregularity caused because of her approaching of Yukari in the first place. The Nanami in the beginning that tells her to, "stay away from Yukari/you don't understand anything", -is- Manabu. If she doesn't get close to Yukari, she's never hurt, never "repaired", and Yukari is no longer the cause of creating the irregularity Manabu becomes, and there is no need for Yukari to die.

One could argue that Manabu disproves this by completely altering the past, yet still having the "cell phone", but she is still tied to Yukari. Calling it "fate" or "destiny" sounds lame, but think of those as the universe's "paradox prevention/correction systems". The two of them cannot exist "together". Manabu has to decide the path herself to not become involved with Yukari, only then will Yukari not have to die. And then "Super Kami Gaku" wont happen, and everything will be at peace. (Unless the Alice that was "saved" during Mahou Shoujo time ends up breaking reality somehow. You saw those eyes. Never leave loose ends.)

Just my speculation. It probably wont end so "simply", instead having the universe blow up, or reality unwind, or something.