Forum › Umi no Kasane discussion

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

I donno how to feel. A bit depression maybe.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

It must be pretty hard to be in a relationship when you're literally weapons whose purpose in life is to fight...

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

not sure how i feel about this one, and i love all kaga x akagi out there. nice in its own way, if not a bit somber

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

For some reason it made me all teary-eyed even before Kaga's internal monologue.

joined Sep 11, 2014

kaga's face on 22 shocked me a little bit lol

joined Mar 25, 2013

'Sinking in the sea' would be the title? So Kaga is afraid to love Akagi huh. Must be tough when you want to give yourself to the person you love but be afraid at the same time.

Also yay, a Kantai doujin :]

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I thought it was beautiful with comparisons to water and the sea but also a but a bit depressing. The thing about water is getting swallowed in it. Once you go under its hard to come back up. Maybe it was along the lines of that, fully giving yourself up to someone. That's difficult, it's also difficult when you put someone else up so high that you can't reach them.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

err, ok...

joined Jan 8, 2014

I really liked this...the ending tho seems ambiguous to me...she's holding back, but what was her reason...anybody else have any good insights?

I didn't really get the drama but i like what Akagi and Kaga did here... >~<
Tears... Makes me SAAAD too T^T

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

that feel when your climax hits you like a dive-bomber

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

^omg no just xDDD

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The art is a bit awkward o-o idk why I'm kinda used to reading Akaga doujins in high-quality art for some reason xD

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The art is a bit awkward o-o idk why I'm kinda used to reading Akaga doujins in high-quality art for some reason xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.