Forum › Look at Me ch02 discussion

Img_3164
joined Sep 14, 2014

I can't wait for part 3

joined Aug 10, 2015

M y Ko Ko Ro

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Is it just me or pages 5-6 should be the first ones, 'cuz it make no sense to begin with the dating stuff and go back to where they left of last chapter.

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

Is it just me or pages 5-6 should be the first ones, 'cuz it make no sense to begin with the dating stuff and go back to where they left of last chapter.

It's a flashback scene. It's not very evident, but Joi makes this distinction by having a dark grey background for the flashback portion.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think 5-6 are flashbacks to the beginning of the date, after things are in full swing. Note the last panel is dark, leading into the next page which is also in the evening. It's a little awkward, but it works when you realize that.

Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

THE DRAMA! It is unfolding! It is beautiful! Hell to the yes!

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Oh Nico. If you didn't felt like a couple you need to work on your handholding skills ;) But a kiss is fine too. Or hugs. Lots of hugs.

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

God, Nico was cute in this chapter. Even though those two are my favourite characters, it still feels weird to see a different pairing than NicoMaki in a drama series.

joined Jul 17, 2013

I love the art.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

God, Nico was cute in this chapter. Even though those two are my favourite characters, it still feels weird to see a different pairing than NicoMaki in a drama series.

It's also nice to see Nico's tsun expressed more as being a bit brassy than defensive.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

So adorkable on Nico's part. The kissing suggestion was probably my favorite part of this chapter. They have a long way to go, but they will get there.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

It's also nice to see Nico's tsun expressed more as being a bit brassy than defensive.

Very true. It was very different that the stereotypical Nico representation. I loved every minute of it.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmm I wonder if in the end Hanayo was just misunderstanding the whole MakiRin thing. Also wth is with the "But we're both girls!?" line. She just talked about Maki and Rin going out! Shouldn't she be over the whole we're both girls thing?

Nice to read some different stuff. Looking forward to the next part.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hmm I wonder if in the end Hanayo was just misunderstanding the whole MakiRin thing. Also wth is with the "But we're both girls!?" line. She just talked about Maki and Rin going out! Shouldn't she be over the whole we're both girls thing?

A lot of things come off different when you're the one doing them.

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

I think 5-6 are flashbacks to the beginning of the date, after things are in full swing. Note the last panel is dark, leading into the next page which is also in the evening. It's a little awkward, but it works when you realize that.

Yeah i see, but nevertheless it's a little bit awkward and misplaced flashback in my opinion.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah i see, but nevertheless it's a little bit awkward and misplaced flashback in my opinion.

I think it's more that you can see where the flashback ends, but where it starts isn't as clear since it blends into the date too much. I see what they're going for, but it wasn't executed well.

joined Jun 14, 2013

ugghh feels too weird [not whining about shipping bullshit]

last edited at Sep 9, 2015 4:34PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like this, they make the relationship flow naturally with this phase... Is working!!
The third one is coming :P I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Also.. Note to the mods, add the warning of the first part in this thread too... please

To reply you must either login or sign up.