Forum › Introduce Yourself..?

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

My name is Triangles.

I am agender.

I am from the United States and I'm an otaku.

I only ship yuri, lol.

I like Touhou Project.

I play electric guitar.

I am an extreme gamer.

Now You!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I go by many names, Kyonne, Ultimate, Alice, Dan Green, Belka, Screaming Parrot

Female

Jaboatão dos Guararapes - Brazil

I'm (kind of) a metal head and gamer

I don't ship anything except for the occasional bara and planes, F-14 Tomcat x F-15 Eagle is my OTP

I like chinese food

I hate Gonzo (The anime studio)

White and purple are my favourite colors

My dreams for the future is to be a stone

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 6:28PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Hi my name is Aisling, I live in Michigan and I'm addicted to yuri.

Also A-10 Warthogs ftw. :3

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 6:34PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You know your stuff

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I wanted to join the military just so I could pilot a flying gattling gun, but my eyes are too bad and I got disqualified.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

You know your stuff

That escalated quickly.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nevri

Female

I like girls

I <3 yuri

I don't find planes particularly attractive (felt like saying it for some reason...)

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 7:09PM

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

I like yuri.

I get bored easily.

That's some interesting plane action there.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm none.
I like yuri, reading and tea. Specially when I can enjoy all three at the same time.
I'm also interested in foreign languages (currently learning français, my second one).

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 8:04PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hello, I'm Serenata... Or DashAhead, sometimes some random anime name.
I'm an amateur artist trying to improve to get money out of it and share my comic too...
I'll keep my gender hidden and am not sure of what's my sexual orientation ...at this point, I'm too afraid to ask? lol
I FUCKING LOVE YURI and I've read some yaoi too.
I love games, music, movies and anime and I'm pretty perverted too.
I'm from a stupid country in the south, my english level is "There was an atempt". I speak spanish y también hablo Portelefono D:

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

My name is Dark_Tzitzimine(if you see another D_T or tzitzimine on the web, chances are, is me)

I am male, straight.

I am from MEXICO and I'm somewhat reserved.

I really enjoy Yuri but I also enjoy het romance

I love comic books (as if my avatar wouldn't be enough proof) and sci-fi

Red Hood is my favorite fictional character ever and currently Senran Kagura is my favorite series of videogames

It should be obvious now, but I also love a good debate.

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 9:19PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm an amateur artist trying to improve to get money out of it and share my comic too...

Share your comic with us! =D

My name is Dark_Tzitzimine(if you see another D_T or tzitzimine on the web, chances are, is me)

Amusingly, I always seem to misread your name as tzimisce. You don't seem to be that creepy, tho...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Amusingly, I always seem to misread your name as tzimisce. You don't seem to be that creepy, tho...

I'm not surprised, the tzimisce are vaguely inspired by the Tzitzimine of aztec myth.

And c'mon, I'm a pretty stand up guy all the time!

I think :P

joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm not surprised, the tzimisce are vaguely inspired by the Tzitzimine of aztec myth.

I didn't know that... Then again, I know almost nothing of aztec mythology =| (any author you recommend?)

Now that you've mentioned, tho, the depictions of the flayed god kinda remind me of tzimisce.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Funny, I never noticed til now. lol

joined Aug 21, 2015

I'm Yufin

I live in USA, and I love all sorts of genre (that includes : yuri, yaoi, het)
XD hahahaha Nice to meet ya'll!

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

This is gonna be fun!!

Ok here I go :

Nancy
from México
I LOVE yuri
I LOVE only girls
I also love horror and survival manga and gorey stuff
I love reading in general
I guess I should say I'm a cisgender lesbian ,just cos well I like saying that when meeting new people
crazy cat lady
got tons of tattoos
love working out

ok I said a lot haha ^.-

joined Apr 27, 2014

A fellow mexican??? by chance do you play or have played Vampiro la mascarada? hohohoho

joined Aug 16, 2014

A fellow mexican??? by chance do you play or have played Vampiro la mascarada? hohohoho

A new campaign (with lesbian vampires) is born..?

joined Apr 27, 2014

<3 _ <3 hopefully

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

OrangePekoe is my preferred name, though I go by a lot of others.

I like yuri, ice cream, and cute girls.

I'd love to say more things but I'm not all that interesting so...Cute girls are life! ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

I like yuri, reading and tea. Specially when I can enjoy all three at the same time.

Nominating for post of the year. (Cos I agree with it obviously)

Hey, listen!

You should share it~ (or stop by irc and pm me~)

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 11:02PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

<3 _ <3 hopefully

Is it strange that I'm surprised that I found not only one, but three people who seem to be familiar with what a tzimisce is on Dynasty Scans?

[...] (or stop by irc and pm me~)

Don't listen to them, Serenata! Share with all of us! =D

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 11:12PM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Haha, my very first roleplay character was a lesbian Malkavian named Eveshka. I so much fun playing her.

I wanted to bring her back for new wod, but lost interest when there was no Malkavian bloodline; just goofy blurb about vamp insanity or something.

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 11:13PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

[...] (or stop by irc and pm me~)

Don't listen to them, Serenata! Share with all of us! =D

Hahaha well... Let's see, right now I'm doing a commision (crossover of Rwby and avatar) http://i.imgur.com/Jv0VOJV.png this is how Weiss look so far.

But I have my own characters (these aren't the main characters) http://i.imgur.com/x5UcQNt.jpg As you can see, my style is all rough :x but I love to draw.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I'm Shimapanda. Some people call me Shimama. Those people stink. Most others stick to just Shima.

I like cute girls, especially when they are loving all over other cute girls. Cute girls that are also idols are my weakness.

I also like bringing cute girls to the masses through the magic of scanlation. I mostly just translate nowadays because I'm too lazy to edit, and bully other people into doing the hard jobs for me.

Otherwise I'm probably derping around on computers programming things and stuff like that. Or complaining about things.

I'm not very interesting.

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 11:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.