Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thanks, though I also don't understand Korean at all. :D
THANK YOU I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS !!!

You are very welcome guys :) same here,don't understand korean but still checking the stuff XD

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 6:07PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hi guys,i'm new in here,please tell me how to read this manhwa without buying it.
You know I'm still a student and don't have much money.

HAHAHAHAHA....no.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nezchan:

Hi guys,i'm new in here,please tell me how to read this manhwa without buying it.

HAHAHAHAHA....no.

Don't be cruel; their education is on the line! Dx

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 1:52PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan:

HAHAHAHAHA....no.

Don't be cruel; their education is on the line! Dx

And I taught them a lesson!

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

Am I allowed to post links here? Well if not my bad...but you guys can read his here: [Yup, your bad - Nez]

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 3:55PM

MonkeysBusines
11887854_1628428937439063_3829183268616901819_n
joined Aug 17, 2015

So... If I pay for this I get the translated chapters? Because I'm not going to waste my money on something I can't even read. ><

Edit: Already bought it but if I go to the search bar and type ''What does the fox say'' it doesn't show me the manhwa, just other random manhwas...

EditEdit: Now I got problems with adding the page to the bookmark bar... Lol..

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 9:39PM

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

Am I allowed to post links here? Well if not my bad...but you guys can read his here: [Yup, your bad - Nez]

Sorry.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 10:57AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Alright. Well I should be able to at least allude to the site, right?...or is that still not allowed...this time I actually read the forum rules and rule 8 says nothing about mentioning the site as long as i'm not linking.

why do people like you exist like jfc is it that hard to buy this manhwa?

unless you're living out on the streets and you're posting to dynasty using free wifi from mcdonald's or some shit, don't give me the "I'm too poor to afford this manhwa so let me read it for free lel" excuse

forum rules or not, I don't want to drag dynasty into this whole Lezhin-DMCA mess, (regardless of how unlikely it may seem to you that they'll suffer real, legal consequences) because NO ONE here is or was involved with it in the first place, and that's why I don't want people posting links. use some common sense.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 3:02AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Chikara:

Chikara:

Alright. Well I should be able to at least allude to the site, right?...or is that still not allowed...this time I actually read the forum rules and rule 8 says nothing about mentioning the site as long as i'm not linking.

So ya to read what does the fox say just google what does the fox say manga for adult...yes all of that because you probably won't find it if you google manga for adult.

halmoni:

unless you're living out on the streets and you're posting to dynasty using free wifi from mcdonald's or some shit, don't give me the "I'm too poor to afford this manhwa so let me read it for free lel" excuse

forum rules or not, I don't want to drag dynasty into this whole Lezhin-DMCA mess, (regardless of how unlikely it may seem to you that they'll suffer real, legal consequences) because NO ONE here is or was involved with it in the first place, and that's why I don't want people posting links. use some common sense.

In other words...

you:

But I can't afford What Does The Fox Say!!! I'm poor!!!!!!!!!

halmoni:

I'm sorry...

... but it would appear that...

... ZERO FOX WERE GIVEN BY ME

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 3:07AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

... ZERO FOX WERE GIVEN BY ME

anon your puns give me life

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So did someone besides Halmoni start doing English translations of this series? I certainly haven't heard of any. If not, then what's on that sketchy "Adult manga" site are basically the sort of theft that caused halmoni to stop making stuff publicly available in the first place.

Way to add to the problem, but I guess "BUT I DESERVE EVERYTHING FREE" is more important.

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

Okay, I just saw all of the posts here after I read Kyra's Tumblr blog post. I was waiting and waiting for his overlay to come yet had never come. Now I'm too late to ask Halmoni for her translation, she said she's not taking any new requests. I'm speechless...
Note: I've bought all of those chapters since the day they got released individually... Sigh, totally my fault for being too busy and not checking the forum... (._________.)

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 11:07AM

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

Sorry didn't think it was some shady site or anything since you do need to pay coins for some content and I even read their term or use, which under intellectual property rights the site claimed it owns or licensed the content. So yeah, but just now I did compare the first few panels of chapter 1 with chapter one here and it does seem identical :/

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

Sigh, I don't understand why some people insist on getting things freely when those things are accessible and cheap. I really hope they literally rot slowly but surely.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

So did someone besides Halmoni start doing English translations of this series? I certainly haven't heard of any. If not, then what's on that sketchy "Adult manga" site are basically the sort of theft that caused halmoni to stop making stuff publicly available in the first place.

Way to add to the problem, but I guess "BUT I DESERVE EVERYTHING FREE" is more important.

Yes, someone on twitter asked their friend to translate for them so they could typeset and distribute wdfs to twitter followers for free. However an anon on /u/ was apparently "stealing" those translations by ripping them and putting them up on mediafire, which is what caused that person to stop. /u/ had another translator anon, but they disappeared or something after doing one chapter. Another anon also tried to translate but was criticized for their subpar English.

So now anons are (1) waiting for that first translator anon to return or (2) trying to infiltrate either my or the twitter person's "secret club" in order to leak translations.

joined May 10, 2014

Hi Halmoni,
I've messaged (asked)/requested for translations twice on tumblr, leaving my email as requested.
Not sure if you got the messages, but the first request was a while ago, so I'm not sure how long I'm suppose to wait.

11887854_1628428937439063_3829183268616901819_n
joined Aug 17, 2015

Hi Halmoni,
I've messaged (asked)/requested for translations twice on tumblr, leaving my email as requested.
Not sure if you got the messages, but the first request was a while ago, so I'm not sure how long I'm suppose to wait.

I don't think Halmoni is taking any requests at the moment. Not really sure, I've been looking into it how to ask for those as well.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS 23rd chapter is out and my heart stopped +_+ DAT kissing part aqwdhfjs I can't ~@_@~

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

WDFS 23rd chapter is out and my heart stopped +_+ DAT kissing part aqwdhfjs I can't ~@_@~

What you think of the kiss? I'm a bit disappointed that the first kiss Sunji happened in the office With Sumin have never had a real date. I do not know but I think things will take off after. And sumin? Who'll be calling after having taken back Sunji? We bet?

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Welp. Chapter 23 made my week.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

mikasamikasa77

What you think of the kiss? I'm a bit disappointed that the first kiss Sunji happened in the office With Sumin have never had a real date. I do not know but I think things will take off after. And sumin? Who'll be calling after having taken back Sunji? We bet?

I'm super happy it finally happened
Why are you disappointed that it happened at the office? I think it has even more meaning that it happened at the place they are working - they first met in "Hello" studio after all. Speaking of dates, I believe Sumin and Sungji will be having a real date soon, next chapter maybe. You wanna bet with me that Sumin gonna cheat with Seju on Sungji? Yeah for now, since she have no other choice. But soon I can bet too that she'll tell Seju that she is in love with Sungji and don't want to meet up with her anymore and that's when the real fun will begin +_+
Seju+Sumin+Sungji

Bhumi same here, I'm happy for the whole week now XD

joined Aug 19, 2015

Just paid for this but im still lost on how to navigate and put the eng trans. Can you guys give me help to a newbie here. Hahahah

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 3:45PM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Info how to read ENG translations of WDFS manhwa is from 1st to 18th chapters is in this topics page 1

2) How to see dirty gaijin text

Option 1: Add-on method

Step 1) Install browser add-on

-IF USING CHROME INSTALL TAMPERMONKEY
-IF USING FIREFOX, INSTALL GREASEMONKEY

Step 2) Install script to browser add-on

Option 2: Bookmark method

Step 1) Make sure bookmarks bar is visible

(Note: The bookmarks bar is a toolbar right under the address bar.)

If the bookmarks bar of your browser is already shown, then go to Step 2.

If the bookmarks bar of your browser is hidden, then let's show it:

CHROME: Press Ctrl Shift B (Command Shift B on a Mac)

Firefox: Right-click the empty space on the right of the tabs at the top of the window > Bookmarks Toolbar

Internet Explorer: Right-click the empty space in the menu bar at the top of the window > Favorites bar

Now the bookmarks bar is shown!

Step 2) Make a new bookmark

Step 3) Name bookmark something relevant and copy the java code below into the URL/Address field

javascript:(function() { var oss_js = document.createElement('script'); oss_js.type = 'text/javascript'; oss_js.src = 'http://static.oddsquad.org/js/naver.reader.oss.js'; document.body.appendChild(oss_js);})();

Now go to the release that you want to read, for example Chapter 2

YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE PAGE TO FULLY LOAD

Step 4) Click on the bookmark, and see magic happen

People just read the whole thing before asking for help. There's all those instructions for a reason.

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 3:58PM

joined Jun 18, 2015

Lol. No, no, no. It's not intense at all. I've only read the scene like 38 times. Sungji must've refused to use her tongue and that's why they stopped

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 5:24PM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Lol. No, no, no. It's not intense at all. I've only read the scene like 38 times. Sungji must've refused to use her tongue and that's why they stopped

LOL! I've lost it at "38 times" XD You think so? Or maybe they stopped because Sungji was raising Sumin from her shirt collar XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.