Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

im the only one who still havent gotten the instruction for WDTFS? :o
(i already buy the chapter :s and waiting for an answer on tumblr)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Can you message me again? Maybe tumblr deleted your it or something.

joined Dec 4, 2014

hi ^^ hmm i re ask again then and i send some proof too that i buy the chapter , thanks again :)

sorry for my bad english :s

last edited at Aug 10, 2015 1:18AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

hi ^^ hmm i re ask again then and i send some proof too that i buy the chapter , thanks again :)

I don't think I got it. Make sure to either omit the dot or put parenthesis around them in any links, because otherwise the message won't go through. (i.e google com or google(.)com, same with your email werewrw123@gmail com or werwerw123@gmail(.)com)

joined Dec 4, 2014

I don't think I got it. Make sure to either omit the dot or put parenthesis around them in any links, because otherwise the message won't go through. (i.e google com or google(.)com, same with your email werewrw123@gmail com or werwerw123@gmail(.)com)

hmm i put (dot)com instead of .com so i dont know but i re send the message with like you said (.)com ^^

joined Jun 28, 2013

I just received Halmoni's translation, thank you Halmoni :)
3 days ago I sent Halmoni my screenshot link using "Ask me" feature and I didnt receive any email or reply. But today I sent her my link using "Fan Mail" and it work. I got an email!
So, try send your screenshot link msg using Fan Mail :)

joined Dec 4, 2014

3 days ago I sent Halmoni my screenshot link using "Ask me" feature and I didnt receive any email or reply. But today I sent her my link using "Fan Mail" and it work. I got an email!

i can't because i just create an account on tumblr and i didnt follow halmoni enough longer to do a fan mail :s

joined Jun 28, 2013

i can't because i just create an account on tumblr and i didnt follow halmoni enough longer to do a fan mail :s

Same :)
Im a newbie on tumblr
Since 3 days ago Im following her
You only wait 48 hours to send her your link using fan mail.
I think we cant send a link using ask me
Just try, you still have time

joined Dec 4, 2014

Im a newbie on tumblr

well then i will wait 3 days :p thx for the help :)

joined Jun 28, 2013

Im a newbie on tumblr

well then i will wait 3 days :p thx for the help :)

Np ;)
Try again on Wednesday
I hope it works for you too

joined Dec 4, 2014

thx halmoni , got the translation :)

joined Jul 4, 2015

I quess I need to try again aswell, and this time (.) instead of (dot)

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Tanks halmoni!!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

As of right now, I will not be taking any new requests for translations. An anon on /u/ stated that they may potentially leak my translations after requesting them, and so at the moment I do not feel comfortable sending out translations to newer people (including those who messaged me after Chapter 22 was released). After things settle down, I will reconsider accepting new requests. Sorry for the inconvenience!

joined Jan 31, 2015

As of right now, I will not be taking any new requests for translations. An anon on /u/ stated that they may potentially leak my translations after requesting them, and so at the moment I do not feel comfortable sending out translations to newer people (including those who messaged me after Chapter 22 was released). After things settle down, I will reconsider accepting new requests. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I'm extremely sad right now. Totally understand for what reason this happens. But after dollowing all your instructions, legitimately buying a bunch of coins, trying 3 times to contact you on Tumblr and never get a reply, search on this forum to what are exactly the steps to reach you, try following your blog to use fanmail, wait for the system to let me send fanmail, and now this. What have I done wrong T0T. Please quickly reconsider accepting new request.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Minor Nez Note

Just asking that people show some respect to halmoni's choices in what is clearly a difficult period for her. How and to whom the translations are distrubuted is their decision, given that it's their work in the first place and their neck on the line if something goes wrong.

Do not make this all about yourself and your needs, and apply pressure to get what you feel halmoni owes you. That shit ain't cool.

joined Jul 25, 2015

Any new spoilers? Q&A section about the ending + +

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you for clearing the stuff for us :) I was trying to translate Gaji's tweet today & got idea that she might be sick but wasn't sure XD I hope she'll get getter soon : )))
Halmoni like always thank you for your hard work <3!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Thank you for clearing the stuff for us :) I was trying to translate Gaji's tweet today & got idea that she might be sick but wasn't sure XD I hope she'll get getter soon : )))
Halmoni like always thank you for your hard work <3!

Yes, Tank You Halmoni !!!!

joined Jul 4, 2015

sad to see how far people go to in order to not have to pay 50cents for a chapter...

Tumblr_nsnrcefntb1qkdjkjo1_500%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2015

I like Sujin to be Sumin rather than sumin to be Seju coz I think Seju only needs Sumin for Sex while Sujin has so many chances of doing it with Sumin but she did'nt do you guys remember what chapter is it when Sumin ask Sujin to her house then Sumin got drunk she was setting a trap for Sujin the moment she hugged Sujin She thought it would make Sujin fall her trap but Sujin said something and hugged her too I think Sumin like her but Seju already knows that but Seju is also just playing with Sumin now not like those they were in they're in school days

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Hi, thank you for the guide, I have read first seven chapters for now and it looks awesome, I love the art. Does Lezhin has any other yuri on their website, or is this manhwa the only one?

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 2:34PM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

It has some,however there's no ENG translations --->Go to "Mature" then click 백합 under a
Bombingsu looks really good:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/bombingsu
I've unlocked few chapters but cut down on it since I can't understand it lol!

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

It has some,however there's no ENG translations --->Go to "Mature" then click 백합 under a
Bombingsu looks really good:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/bombingsu
I've unlocked few chapters but cut down on it since I can't understand it lol!

Thanks, though I also don't understand Korean at all. :D

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I swear to god I will learn korean just so I can read after chapter 18. Because this series is thaaat good.
Then i will unlearn it.
Unless I find other yuri webtoons not translated :D

THANK YOU I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS !!!

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 4:49PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.