Forum › Posts by xill

xill
joined Jul 4, 2015

Are they paper publications? Like those doujin marts?

Some are, some are not.
Most of this kind doujin can either be found at events like GLFes (which is in next month I think?) and/or comic shops of different kinds. I haven't gone to events much so I buy mine mostly through Comic Zin or Toranoana, which are both physical retail stores with online shops (Not sure if they ship internationally though).

joined Jul 4, 2015

Well at least these doujinshis are at least 100x better than the OVAs were. Not sure if there's any point to censoring the nipples only if you're gonna show EVERYTHING ELSE tho lol. Especially if one of the characters are biting the nipple and you specifically give a good two or three panels to focus on that bite...that just...that just doesn't make sense to me lol.

My quess would be so it's not sold in the +18 doujin section. Kuttsukiboshi is one of the few doujin like this sold in the all ages section of most comic/doujin shops.

joined Jul 4, 2015

sad to see how far people go to in order to not have to pay 50cents for a chapter...

joined Jul 4, 2015

I quess I need to try again aswell, and this time (.) instead of (dot)

joined Jul 4, 2015

Damn it's getting hard to dodge spoilers here.. Still haven't been able to read anything after chapter 18.

I'v sent an ask over on tumblr few times now over the past few weeks in order to get on the action and I'd rather not spam. Am I doing something wrong or is it possibly the email formatting I'm using? Since tumblr ask doesn't allow actual email addresses to be sent I'v used something like "example@gmail(dot).com".

Ah thanks. How come you guys don't get confused with the Sumin, Seju, Sungji..

I can't keep up with the names either.

joined Jul 4, 2015

aww. My mail was empty... :<

joined Jul 4, 2015

Whou! Didn't think people would go so far as to claim they did the translations, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

While I'm sad to hear there is no more overtooning (I really liked it + great manga / manhwa should always be supported be it physical or digital).
I'm going to keep buying future chapters even without translation just to appreciate all the gorgeous art in WDTFS.