Any new spoilers? Q&A section about the ending + +

joined Jul 25, 2015

I need to see Seju's reaction to this news + +

joined Jul 25, 2015

Why I got the feeling Sungji would turn it down (again) lol

joined Jul 25, 2015

Believe me, I got those three names mixed up too Lol

joined Jul 25, 2015

So in chapter 21 (I think). Did the part With Baek and Sungji happen within the same day?

With Sungji in the evening or later, and with Seju on the next day.

joined Jul 25, 2015

Why don't we all root for SungjixSeju then? Lol Sumin is too "damn" lucky at this point.
I'm not usually this impolite. Just felt the need to emphasize

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 10:25AM

joined Jul 25, 2015

Minor detail : Sumin's new car is the Aston Martin car ...What a price x)

From Seju?

joined Jul 25, 2015

That means either way a sacrifice must be made at the end of the story. Better not root for anyone then Happy ending for all three seems unlikely to happen at the end lol

joined Jul 25, 2015

I don't know at this point. Sungji is a very good person. Seju is Sumin's first.
I prefer to see Sumin and Seju at the end. Like, they will have been through a lot together and strengthen their bond in the process. But I do not want to see Seju "use" Sungji as a part of her plan to make Sumin realize that she will always come back to her, just like she has always had. I don't want to see a good person like Sungji get hurt. I'm torn I don't know what Seju is thinking right now

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 1:26PM

joined Jul 25, 2015

Thank you very much, that's more than enough

joined Jul 25, 2015

Good news or bad news ...

joined Jul 25, 2015

I want to hear her thoughts so badly!!!!!! Considering that she is a scorpio person, I take it that she is possessive. Then again, why did she try to set Sumin and Sungji up?! To prove that Sumin will always come back to her?

joined Jul 25, 2015

Really? Glad to know that!
Did the author say anything about the ending????

Thank for the reminder
Suji = Seju Lol

joined Jul 25, 2015

Sungji will be a good influence on Sumin. Innocent, honest, and refreshing.
But I don't want to see Sumin and Suji "fall apart"
It is okay for Sumin to be romantically in love with Sungji.
But at the very least, the relationship between Sumin and Suji should be something like "emotional support"; they should be able to "trust and rely on" each other sincerely.

Yeah, I still cannot rule that arranged marriage possibility out.

last edited at Jul 26, 2015 1:49AM

joined Jul 25, 2015

Just wanna say... If Suji hadn't done that with the bartender, I would be ALL for her.
I mean, she is an extremely intriguing character! I find her really interesting.
And greatly disappointed that she let her emotion get the best of her at that time!
It seems to me that she was so depressed that she lost her composure.

Suji: Scorpio Type AB
Sumin: Cancer Type A
Sungji: Taurus Type O

There is a "belief", some say it is statistic, that blood types and zodiac signs affect/determine personality.