Forum › Maple Love discussion

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i really like your drawing otsu hiyori. your stories are sweet too =>

joined Jul 3, 2011

One of my personal favorites for sure.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

This is my all time favorite. I read it pretty much once a month just because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Would have been awesome if there was a continuation of this or doujinshi (?). T_T

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

There was a two page continuation. I have it somewhere...

Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

There was a two page continuation. I have it somewhere...

Wow! I wanna see it! :D I love this story.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Here it is.

http://i.imgur.com/rPW6Iu8.jpg

Sorry the image quality sucks. I have a better quality Japanese version that I had intended to translate and make Mi_Chan edit at some point, but I never got around to it. If I ever do, maybe we can add it to the reader.

EDIT: The translation is now available to Mi_Chan. Please blame him if it's not on the reader in a timely manner.

last edited at Mar 6, 2013 9:13PM

Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Here it is.

http://i.imgur.com/rPW6Iu8.jpg

Sorry the image quality sucks. I have a better quality Japanese version that I had intended to translate and make Mi_Chan edit at some point, but I never got around to it. If I ever do, maybe we can add it to the reader.

EDIT: The translation is now available to Mi_Chan. Please blame him if it's not on the reader in a timely manner.

awww!!! thank you very much Seravi!
I read it :) Haha, women have that kind of troubles sometimes >_<

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Who's the artist? Doesn't seem like Otsu Hiyori's art.

The name of the artist is Moquette. Looks like it came from this site: http://jianki.sakura.ne.jp/diary/diary08_11_1.html

Oh well. Even if it's not by Otsu Hiyori, I still like it.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Great. Push work on me while I'm gone. Really great.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Great. Push work on me while I'm gone. Really great.

You're welcome.

joined Apr 13, 2012

Reading that extra today made me see some similitude with When you say "No", i say "Eek"! by Tanaka Minoru.

joined Jul 19, 2013

This story puts the heart a flutter.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

One of my very favourite one-shots. Probably read it more than any other. The only other that makes me smile as much is maybe Neko Ni Naritai.

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

One of my very favourite one-shots. Probably read it more than any other. The only other that makes me smile as much is maybe Neko Ni Naritai.

Completely agree! I also love Neko Ni Naritai.

I love it when she gets slapped in this one and is so shocked by it. Makes me laugh every time :)

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

This is one of my favorites as well.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Back again because I just can't stress how much I love this one-shot.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Adorable! What a nice one shot ;;

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That was nice, I like when she slapped her because when she suddenly kissed her I was like "Hey!!" so it was the right choice, no matter how cute you're, you can't go assuming everyone would like you back... And then she tries little by little to gain her heart until finally "how do girls make yuri?" ... It was really cute!

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

very hight re-read value...
just way too adorable couple ~

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

visits a shrine and prays for Maple Love series Please god, let there be more of this, I promise to be a good girl next year. <3

joined Jun 14, 2012

Probably my...5th time reading it? I swear, this is one of my favorite one shots ever.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Probably my...5th time reading it? I swear, this is one of my favorite one shots ever.

I've read this many times as well... it is just nice, yes... nice :)

last edited at Dec 3, 2013 2:38AM

joined Nov 14, 2013

I like how Kae-chan's hair kept changing throughout the story

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

This one is my favorite from Your Cuteness. In fact, from all of Otsu-sensei's work, It's probably my top favorite. I love the way Kae-chan suddenly realizes her love for Miyaji.

To reply you must either login or sign up.