Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

My heart!

joined Oct 10, 2014

;v; Isechi you smooth-talking bastard!!!!!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well...that was right in the feelings. ;_;

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

oh man, this was a really good chapter. This story is easily becoming one of my favorites, I liked that resolution with the girl from Sensei's past. I even shed a tear. sniff

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

And here I thought the new teacher would stir up some trouble. Oh well, non-angsty chapters are good too~

joined Sep 9, 2013

I just don't like Isechi at ALL! I see as not just immature but her infatuation and forcefulness is creepy as hell. If she were a man no one would not be calling this cute imo. I can't blame the former student for thinking that way because I am in the same boat as well. I do not see this relationship lasting. In many other stories I can more beyond this and not question it but here I just can't let it go. Maybe how she acted in the first couple of characters(sexual assaulting the teacher and then losing it when it doesn't go her way) just ruins her as a likeable character. I do what to see the end so I will power through.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow, im glad it didnt spin out into cliche drama, instead a great resolution...and next ch. I predict sensei confessing to Isechi...
I hope the ch.s wont be so far apart this time tho ;)

joined Oct 13, 2014

I just don't like Isechi at ALL! I see as not just immature but her infatuation and forcefulness is creepy as hell. If she were a man no one would not be calling this cute imo. I can't blame the former student for thinking that way because I am in the same boat as well. I do not see this relationship lasting. In many other stories I can more beyond this and not question it but here I just can't let it go. Maybe how she acted in the first couple of characters(sexual assaulting the teacher and then losing it when it doesn't go her way) just ruins her as a likeable character. I do what to see the end so I will power through.

but thats the thing with these kinda relationships and i dont mean teacher students entirely. not only is it teacher x student its 2 girls. it makes things twice as difficult and it seems she has to keep saying shes serious about being with another woman. remember japan see's teen lesbians has just a faze. just my opinion

joined Jul 18, 2015

HNNGGGGG I WAITED SOOOO LONG FOR THE NEXT CHAPTEERRRR
I'm so happy right now :3

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

I don't usually comment too much nor do I get all emotional but ohhh the feels made me cry:'(

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

but thats the thing with these kinda relationships and i dont mean teacher students entirely. not only is it teacher x student its 2 girls. it makes things twice as difficult and it seems she has to keep saying shes serious about being with another woman. remember japan see's teen lesbians has just a faze. just my opinion

I don't think it's exclusive to japan. This is a common way of thinking mostly in asian countries where lesbian and gays are still not that accepted by the society since it is possible that feelings could be just a faze when you are a teenager. cuz it is a stage where one would be curious of new things especially about love. It is also a stage where one could easily be affected by the opinions of people all around them that might lead to hesitation and become confuse of ones own feelings and deny it altogether. This is the reason why the teacher used the excuse of her feelings only being a faze not only because of their status(teacher and student) but also because she is a girl too and she worry about her well being.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Fantastic chapter! I wish I knew how much more there is of this or how often it will be updated. Doujin are so hard on the reader! :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well hell, it's not even just Asian countries. We have "it's just a phase" and "you'll grow out of it" and "you just haven't met the right man" and "Lesbian Until Graduation" here in the West. Plus the whole social conservative opposition to anything gay-friendly because kids might change their orientation at the slightest influence.

And let's not even get into the BS surrounding trans children and teens (no really, let's not).

last edited at Aug 10, 2015 3:20PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Well hell, it's not even just Asian countries. We have "it's just a phase" and "you'll grow out of it" and "you just haven't met the right man" and "Lesbian Until Graduation" here in the West. Plus the whole social conservative opposition to anything gay-friendly because kids might change their orientation at the slightest influence.

And let's not even get into the BS surrounding trans children and teens (no really, let's not).

Don't tempt them, hon

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Aww, that's sweet.

Isechi never sexually assaulted Sensei. If you're thinking about the situation with the coffee, that's called seduction and Isechi backed off when Sensei didn't approve. I also wouldn't say Isechi is being forceful, just forward, and maybe a bit much for some people.

Isechi does act as a bit of a spoiled brat and I don't particularly like her personality, but she's really not bad at all. A bit too excitable for me, but not bad. If anything she's just acting like an energetic teenage girl in love which she happens to be. I think she's pretty smart though, and the latest chapter shows she can be rather mature. Seeing that Sensei still has unresolved feelings for the other woman, that are strong enough to make Sensei cry, must have been really hard for Isechi. Even so she embraces Sensei saying she'll always love her... that takes maturity.

last edited at Aug 11, 2015 12:30AM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Isechi never sexually assaulted Sensei. If you're thinking about the situation with the coffee, that's called seduction and Isechi backed off when Sensei didn't approve. I also wouldn't say Isechi is being forceful, just forward, and maybe a bit much for some people.

Isechi does act as a bit of a spoiled brat and I don't particularly like her personality, but she's really not bad at all. A bit too excitable for me, but not bad. If anything she's just acting like an energetic teenage girl in love which she happens to be. I think she's pretty smart though, and the latest chapter shows she can be rather mature. Seeing that Sensei still has unresolved feelings for the other woman, that are strong enough to make Sensei cry, must have been really hard for Isechi. Even so she embraces Sensei saying she'll always love her... that takes maturity.

Isechi is doing just fine , she is showing that she's interested and just to make sure nothing is mistaken she is open about everything, no hidden bs.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

how many chapters are out? because I remember seeing raws a long time ago for later chapters.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I don't think I've actually read this before, but it's a lil interesting. I didn't get what Kaoru meant when she said they looked alike- I didn't see it. I was kinda hoping that she would've gotten together with Saitou (That sunk when I read the latest chapter). But nah the student I can't remember her name, I don't feel that her and Mary should be together at all. She should atleast realize that Chiaki is in love with her first. And she calls her Sensei dense >.>.

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 4:58AM

joined Dec 5, 2015

love this <3

joined Oct 30, 2015

If I have to wait for months then I'll wait!!!! I need to.... x-x

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

How did I miss this gem? I love this! Scantalations/Author-san, please don't stop here!

Punch
joined Feb 12, 2016

Did you drop this manga? I just see that it was released chap 12 :(

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Can someone at least give me original scans without translation?

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Damn, is it going to be translated further? I want moarrrr! It's so godoka damn cute!

To reply you must either login or sign up.