Forum › Qualia the Purple discussion

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

This looks like shoujo-ai not yuri but shoujo-ai, a lot of subtext especially that kiss.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Oh good, I'd been hoping to see this here. The latest chapter bringing us some actual yuri instead of just subtext helps, too.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is really interesting! :D Definitely different in all the right ways :)

Akuma%20no%20riddle%20%231
joined Apr 6, 2013

I love this!!

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Yay! It's finally here! Thanks a lot for uploading it here. > - <

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

This looks like shoujo-ai not yuri but shoujo-ai, a lot of subtext especially that kiss.

Oh good, I'd been hoping to see this here. The latest chapter bringing us some actual yuri instead of just subtext helps, too.

in the later chapters there are moment of outrageous yuri (and also very disturbing dark moments). I am torn between thinking Gaku is either a psychopathic yandere manipulative lesbian lolicon, or an obsessive lesbian in denial.

last edited at Jul 12, 2013 11:27PM

Hihi
joined Apr 1, 2013

i love this so much! the art, the history! and with such interesting subjects
thank you so much for uploading !

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

You... You really make your picture complement your comment... or is it the comment complementing your picture? Man, I will certainly recommend this to my fellow manga readers... Their minds shall be bombed with info...

That moment where she boarded the plane then returns home, it suddenly felt off... but I simply brushed it off. I'm the type of person that goes with the flow then reads it again to make hypothesis and guesses. At the chapter where she said "I can't believe 'I' call myself a deviant!", I got confused... I asked myself, didn't Gaku said that "she" is a deviant since she sees Alice as a tool? Then the perspective became "Gaku" being told as a deviant. Dunno if you understand what I'm saying but whatever. Mind Blown!! Ch12 pg 34, Gaku is definitely a yandere! Obsessive Yandere! She rivals Yuno! While she does not have the Time of God skill, Gaku has the Parallel Time skill....

Now, I'm going to reread all of those Quantum and lights and dream about this later on. Man, I think I just got a headache...

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

at pag. 2 there's already something interesting, i don't remember where i read for the first time the problem about the sense of the color, the fact that i can't be sure that "my red" is like the others's,
now i expect a good reading

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

I hope Gaku can (for reals) kiss Yukari in a more sincere, romantic way!! :D

Ms CreamTurret
joined Jul 13, 2013

I'm officially in love with this manga~! the subject matter takes fidelity to the extreme >< i've always been a mega nerd about parallel universes and quantum mechanics, whether it's the butterfly effect or Schrödinger's cat, theories are limitless! My light bulb has been lit and intrigue enhanced, combine that with suggestive elements of yuri:) ahh..paradise has never been so engulfing^^

1509799_439366076230129_8372175658272119650_n
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ahhhhhhhh~! <3
I'm loving it XD
Gaku is so manly and it gives off the "Princess and Prince aura" around them~

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm officially in love with this manga~! the subject matter takes fidelity to the extreme >< i've always been a mega nerd about parallel universes and quantum mechanics, whether it's the butterfly effect or Schrödinger's cat, theories are limitless! My light bulb has been lit and intrigue enhanced, combine that with suggestive elements of yuri:)

i'm with you in that,
i haven't read all yet, but it seems there's so much more than a possible romantic yuri development between the MCs (not that it bothers me...)
the last time i read something interesting like this, it was kurosagi corpse delivery service and mushishi,
i really love this things, like the platone's cave (or mary's room), quantistic and indetermination teories, the butterfly dream, the noise of the tree falling in the forest, etc....

thanks DR for show it to me, and the traslation group for the work

last edited at Jul 13, 2013 12:56PM

Hihi
joined Apr 1, 2013

You... You really make your picture complement your comment... or is it the comment complementing your picture? Man, I will certainly recommend this to my fellow manga readers... Their minds shall be bombed with info...

That moment where she boarded the plane then returns home, it suddenly felt off... but I simply brushed it off. I'm the type of person that goes with the flow then reads it again to make hypothesis and guesses. At the chapter where she said "I can't believe 'I' call myself a deviant!", I got confused... I asked myself, didn't Gaku said that "she" is a deviant since she sees Alice as a tool? Then the perspective became "Gaku" being told as a deviant. Dunno if you understand what I'm saying but whatever. Mind Blown!! Ch12 pg 34, Gaku is definitely a yandere! Obsessive Yandere! She rivals Yuno! While she does not have the Time of God skill, Gaku has the Parallel Time skill....

Now, I'm going to reread all of those Quantum and lights and dream about this later on. Man, I think I just got a headache...

yes, i think the same!! I really enjoy reading a manga that is smart and leave you thinking

gotta read it again to understand better..... but I think that made sense, Gaku speaking with all ''her'' possibilities, shares all the memories of the others and feelings, in the last chapter when one of Gaku calls and says she fell in love with Alice, the Gaku who answers the phone calls hear how the other possibility was developed, how the Gaku who calls begins to love alice... and eventually she also falls for alice. it's was what I realized,.....

i didn't understand much what you are saying...gotta read again to....
but i think too that Gaku is definitely a yandere and now you talk about it, yes! she rivals Yuno!! really awesome...i loved Mirai Nikki

sorry if a have a lot of mistakes, i don't know much of english :s

549480_395033377219127_77488960_n
joined Jul 13, 2013

scare me on the end,but show me something more unique,i dont known why but remins me kanazuki no miko,maybe because the way that shows love affection,cant wait foor more!!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i read on baka that this is based on a novel,
someone knows if it's possible to find a traslation? i looked for it but nothing

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

waah. this reminds me of steins;gate with all the science stuff. in addition, that philosophical zombie and qualia thing are very much interesting to read on wiki though it's quite mindfuck indeed, but nevertheless very enjoyable to read.
thanks Tenko Scans for this :)

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

-instant likes-

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

yes!!!!!! finalllly yay ive been wanting to read this o bad!!!!

joined Jan 30, 2013

F...!!!!! this manga is crazy!! I wanna please!! PLEASE!! the next chapter!! this has everything I've ever wanted in a manga omg!! philosophically genius!! and even scientifically!! is anybody other than me here, actually understanding whats going on!? of course! (slap myself on head) even if what is happening is technically impossible in the story (duh), of course its a manga lol
What I'm trying to get to here is that I love how smart the creator of this manga is! not just in the scientific term, but in the philosophical way. Honestly he or she had to know a lot about matter (the quantum theory) in all terms he or she like science a lot lol but what I loved the most is that the use of that knowledge and being able to interpret it in a very philosophical way. XD I honestly these are the type of mangas that I like to read XD
THANK YOU TENKO SCANS and dynasty for posting it on their site!

joined Apr 10, 2013

Everything began when the cellphone was installed and when Yukari was killed.

Thus, I made few hypotheses:

• When the plane was bombed, the author already changed perspectives and we didn't suspect a single thing.
  • Author continued to change perspectives and persuade us that all "Gaku" was the "same" yet different.
  • In the end, "Gaku" was different from each of her "selves".

The facts that I can confidently say: [I'm messing with the facts so they really aren't true.]

• One of the "Gakus" is definitely a lolicon.
  • All "Gakus" are a YANDERE!
  • "Gaku", as a whole, could rival Yuno.
  • Gaku is a GOD!
  • Yukari, Alice, and Gaku can make a threesome.
  • Gaku has the ability of self-cest. Perhaps a futanari too?
  • My facts are sheer stupidity and would like for you to pay attention in the hypotheses instead.
  • I am mindblown and mindfucked.

I shall shut up now. Made me really grateful that I checked this and this was created. Almost dropped it during the confusing conversation about Quantum Physics. Can't wait for the next update...

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

This is the only manga that I actually had to reread from the beginning so I could remember what the heck was going on. Still a great story.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Well, SOMEONE's staring into the kaleidoscope. I wonder if she could try co-opting alice from the beginning or going with Yukari to Jaunt from the beginning (at the very least, knowing a virtual god was keeping an eye on them might make the higher ups prioritize Yukari's safety a bit more).

I also can't shake the feeling that Gaku would be A LOT more powerful if she wasn't quite so obsessed with saving Yukari and, ironically, that would put her in a much better position to succeed.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Squeal! yay a new chapter! For real lol at this point I just feel real bad for Alice :(
oh god I cant wait for the next chapter!

joined Apr 10, 2013

A... A NEW FUCKING CHAPTER!!!

since I know I'm going to rage, I decided to tap the CAPS

OH MY FUCKING GOD! I DON'T WANT TO BE FUCKED BUT THAT WAS ONLY AN EXPRESSION! A NEW CHAPTER! A NEW CHAPTER! AND SHE FAILED! SHE FAILED!

I'M REPEATING THINGS... I'M REPEATING THINGS...

Anyways, that Gaku with a gun sure is fucked up. I can't believe that they have the ability to change their clothes while sitting on that thing. I think it was a "Universal Box" offered by Madoka (from Puella). 'Cause you know, stars?

I can't believe that the Author decided to use "destiny". Using chapter 13's reference... Wouldn't Yukari's death be prevented if Jaunt was destroyed... Or perhaps, maybe if she traveled back in time where the Innocent!Gaku is (Gaku who has not witnessed the death), she could just warn her and something...

I still think that things are getting fucked up every chapter... I can't wait for the next update to see what the Shooter!Gaku will do...

To reply you must either login or sign up.