Forum › Posts by Ms CreamTurret

Ms CreamTurret
joined Jul 13, 2013

Having just binge read this from the beginning to the latest chapter I'm truly impressed at the quality of writing, nakatani has created a believable coming-of-age story that seems quite well paced, particularly the development of Yuu and Touko's relationship (apart from the spontaneous confession of chapter 1...I suppose it's necessary to establish plot and expectations)
Regarding the discussion on sexuality and romantic preference, I'm assuming that perhaps views culturally differ ( the act of labelling and defining romantic/sexual persuasion may be less prominent in Japan opposed to the progressively meticulous western attitude) in addition to the coming-of-age aspect where the characters are still discovering their identity-attitudes and perceptions are dynamic and may easily change which suggests that labelling may not accurately apply to this narrative and our efforts to analyze and define are less relevant. These are just some personal opinions with little evidence so I'm may just be rambling nonsense.
Either way, extremely excited to see where Nakatani-sensei decides take this it's definitely brimming with potential.

last edited at Feb 4, 2016 9:48AM

Ms CreamTurret
Citrus discussion 01 Feb 01:28
joined Jul 13, 2013

This story is by no means extraordinary, there are many plot devices that try to propel the story forward, along with some melodramatic cliffhangers to maintain the "suspense", however realistically all of this clustered development just doesn't pull through in the long-term. Nevertheless Citrus does provide some entertainment, the aesthetic style earns some merit and my guilty pleasure of seeing their inevitable matchup is still rewarding . But with all this adolescent petty behaviour, it's rather tiring to manage.

This is purely a subjective response...

last edited at Feb 1, 2014 1:30AM

joined Jul 13, 2013

O_O I really hope so...but it seems this manga stars my favourite character in Strike Witches Eila!! so i'll definitely be following it, my only wish now is for Sanya to somehow appear as a cameo or preferably as a regular character alongside Eila^^ SanyaxEila OTP:D

last edited at Oct 20, 2013 3:39AM

Ms CreamTurret
joined Jul 13, 2013

I'm officially in love with this manga~! the subject matter takes fidelity to the extreme >< i've always been a mega nerd about parallel universes and quantum mechanics, whether it's the butterfly effect or Schrödinger's cat, theories are limitless! My light bulb has been lit and intrigue enhanced, combine that with suggestive elements of yuri:) ahh..paradise has never been so engulfing^^