Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jan 31, 2015

Speaking of Geedsai, here's an update from him/her today:

今日狗血有三:1.我的小白摔死了。2.怦然休刊。3.我的小白摔死了。

Truly terrible translation (alliteration maybe intentional):

There are 3 pieces of bad news today: 1. My lil' white fell to death. 2. FF is on hiatus. 3. My lil' white fell to death.

[image of cracked white iPhone]

http://tw.weibo.com/geedsai/3858932487835601

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 5:55PM

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

Oh, that's sad. :< This is the only thing I look forward to on Mondays. :< But indeed, she deserves all the rest she can get.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hiatus notice translation
http://pastebin.com/r3qb2MQd

tl;dr - Ssamba has computer problems and they want to develop the story better

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni:

Hiatus notice translation
http://pastebin.com/r3qb2MQd

tl;dr - Ssamba has computer problems and they want to develop the story better

Thanks, halmoni!

Someone make a typeset NAO, lawl.

Also...

halmoni:

they

Oh, so it's not actually confirmed that ssamba is female? Everybody kept referring to ssamba as a "she", so that's what I assumed. But I guess I might go back to "he/she" now...

ssamba's gender doesn't really matter though. Just don't want to refer to people wrongly.

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 4:27AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

I guess this is one of the time when I feel like "I want to be happy for you but I can't really be happy and for that I'm sorry". Since I know Ssamba deserves a break more than anyone (and it's for a better story development too, not just chilling around!), I want to be happy, and I'm happy, but I'm not that happy because Mondays have begun to look glumlier already XD I'm lucky that my college is entering its holiday state too or else I'd be scrolling the past chapters trying to get inspired lololol

So yeah, a moment of silence for FF readers. We can go through this, folks, I know we can.

I'm sad though, I can't draw females so I won't be able to create any fan-arts... except if it's KyungwooxJihwan. (what)

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm a bit sad, I love sundays only because of FF and we have to wait almost 2 months... Well its fine, I understand. I'll wait for good chapters from a well rested ssamba.

joined Jan 31, 2015

overdaline:

I'm sad though, I can't draw females so I won't be able to create any fan-arts... except if it's KyungwooxJihwan. (what)

... I'm desperate, I'll take it.

Not really.

On a more positive note, looks like the Tumblr folks are taking this news extremely well:

http://s9.postimg.org/7zjd04a7z/ff_hiatus_tumblr.png

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 10:19PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Waking up to this news is just sad. However, you deserve a break, Ssmba! Get all the rest you need. Though it will be hard, I will endure this almost two months of gloomy mondays ㅠ ㅠ)9 or not

joined Jan 31, 2015

ZanaV2:

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/42
BAD NEWS : It's seems like, we're not going to have chapters before august 17. (இ﹏இ`。)

anonymous:

FNN BREAKING NEWS

This just in, folks.

taeyeonlikesgirls is on the scene to report in on the recent devastating chain of events. taeyeon, just what is the extent of the damage?

Live via Tumblr

This is what she wrote. Mainly because of her computer issues. Originally she was supposed to break on August, but because of computer, she decided it’s better to break now rather than to hurriedly end the story plot. And she aplogizes

http://taeyeonlikesgirls.tumblr.com/post/122686412834/this-is-what-she-wrote-mainly-because-of-her

Stay tuned for more updates, and we send our condolences to FF fans worldwide.

FNN UPDATE

Today was a sad day for FF fans across the world.

Here are a few images of fans sharing their grief. Truly, tears transcend all language barriers.

A few words of warning, viewers... Some of these might be hard to look at...

Comico

Korean

Summary:

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

English

Spanish

Hasta el 17 de Agosto!!!
La espera será larga…

Rough translation:

Until August 17 !!!
The wait will be long ...

ptmmmmmm no hay capitulos de fluttering feelings hasta el 17 de agosto!! quiero llorar ;_; ;_; ;_; esperando todo la semana para esto? snif

Rough translation:

ptmmmmmm no chapters of fluttering feelings until August 17!! I want to mourn ;_; ;_; ;_; waiting all week for this? snif

Chinese

休刊了 :O :O :O :O :O 没有漫画的七月怎么过活 X_X X_X X_X X_X

Rough translation:

On hiatus. :O :O :O :O :O How can I live through July without this manhwa. X_X X_X X_X X_X

要休刊到8月17号!请掐死我 谢谢!

Rough translation:

Gonna be on hiatus until August 17! Please strangle me to death, thanks!

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 11:24PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

....aaaahahahaha I don't know why but watching the outcry for the break it's taking is just making me burst out laughing!! XD....

AAAAanyhoo, what do you all think she means by cleaning it up and improving the story?

Improving and cleaning up the whole story

My best guess is maybe more info and mentions of Korean society?? Maybe more stuff about their university, and just the setting in general?? (Local neighborhood, maybe No-rae's job, and etc.)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Anon if you want to show true spirit of Tumblr misery you should show comments:

but especially TAGS :D

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 2:44AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ Alextasha

Slightly melodramatic bunch, aren't they? :3

Also, I realized something.

I previously said:

I mean, think about it. If I'm not mistaken, she started on Comico in December. (She was on Naver before that for the first 5 chapters or so, I believe.)

This means that she has done weekly releases for 6 months straight. [...]

In fact, ssamba started on Comico in October.

Monday, 2014-10-06 was Chapter 6. (release post)

And every since then, it was 1 chapter per week, all the way till Monday, 2015-06-22, which was Chapter 40.

(There was perhaps the minor exception of 2015-03-20 being the Special Chapter between 28 and 29.)

So that's 36 weeks or 8 months straight of work.

last edited at Jul 26, 2015 5:21PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

From halmoni's translation of the Hiatus Notice:

Improving and cleaning up the whole story (along with my health;).

So in addition to computer issues, ssamba might also be having some health issues.

Hopefully nothing serious. Could simply be exhaustion. Artists do tend to work a lot of overtime to make their deadlines. (This is not exclusive to artists either.)

Here's to her getting rested and being in good health.

As for the computer issues, this is a blog post on ssamba's blog on Naver:

2015.06.29. 01:43

가 올라왔네요...
일단 정말 죄송합니다 여러분.
휴재공지에서는 내색 못했지만 지금 사실 컴을 새로 구입해야하는 상황이에요;
공지편에서는 차마 구질구질해서 하지 못했던 얘기 여기서라도...ㅠㅠ

그러니까 지난 월요일에 제 컴이 바이러스에 감염이 됐었습니다.
HELP_DECRYPT라는 놈인데 속도저하는 둘째치더라도 파일 자체를 야금야금 박살내는 놈이더라구요;
여러분도 꼭 조심하세요.
자정이 다 된 시간이라 어찌어찌 저 혼자 포맷을 하긴 했는데
컴이 진짜 완벽하게 홀라당 다 날아가버렸더군요...진짜 모골이 송연해지는 기분...
(어떻게 들어왔는지 d드라이브 파일까지 일부 손상이 돼있길래 순간 빡...;;;)
솔직히 그 상황에서 제대로 된 작업은 불가능했어요.
원래 제 컴이 별로 좋은 상태가 아니었거든요;
이게 제가 9년이나 부려먹은 녀석이라 사양이 전체적으로 회생불가라고 생각하심 될 것 같아요.
미리 계획한 시점에서 휴재를 한 뒤에, 잘 알아보고 새 컴을 구입할 예정이었는데
보시다시피 수포가 되어버렸습니다ㅠㅠ 계획은 어디까지나 계획일 뿐...
제 생각이 너무 안이했던 것 같아요.
본의 아니게 좀 애매한 시점에서 휴재가 되어 거듭 죄송할 따름입니다.

지금은 열심히 새 컴을 알아보는 중입니다.
그래도 인터넷은 잘 돼서 다행이에요;
백신은 없지만 까짓거.. 어차피 전 더 이상 잃을 게 없으니까요-_ㅠ
근데 다나와를 아무리 뒤져봐도 다 그게 그거같고 도통 뭐가 뭔지 알 수가 없어서 고민중입니다...
제가 한 컴퓨터를 9년이나 쓴데는 아무래도 그만한 이유가 있겠쥬..?;
아무튼!
최적의 작업환경을 위해 더 열심히 알아보겠습니다!
당분간 포스팅이 좀 뜸해도 이해해주셔요.
항상 감사합니다 여러분!

http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220404409764

The cause of her computer issues is a virus, apparently.

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 4:18AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Random Reader spoke thusly:

....aaaahahahaha I don't know why but watching the outcry for the break it's taking is just making me burst out laughing!! XD....

Hey, that's just mean! I can totally identify with these people, having to wait a whole month and a half for something you're so amazingly fortunate to get scans of within a day of publication is a hardship nobody should have to deal with. It's inhumane, it's cruel, and it's just not something a person should have to endure.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some manga to read.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

haha I don't think I mind the break so much as minding that this thread will probably disappear into obscurity until FF comes back. T^T

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

haha I don't think I mind the break so much as minding that this thread will probably disappear into obscurity until FF comes back. T^T

And then will rise like a phoenix from the ashes of oblivion..

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nezchan:

Random Reader spoke thusly:

Hey, that's just mean! I can totally identify with these people, having to wait a whole month and a half for something you're so amazingly fortunate to get scans of within a day of publication is a hardship nobody should have to deal with. It's inhumane, it's cruel, and it's just not something a person should have to endure.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some manga to read.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

And then will rise like a phoenix from the ashes of oblivion..

^THIS. That was poetic + made me feel a tad better.

and LOL anon

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 2:01PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

With your support, Hypo-chan, I'm sure we can maintain the thread alive for seven weeks without new chapters! xD

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

With your support, Hypo-chan, I'm sure we can maintain the thread alive for seven weeks without new chapters! xD

Yesssss let's do it. 1000% support!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Because we need to wait for official chapters some time... here you go other one :D

Scene 7

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yesssss let's do it. 1000% support!

If you need to go off topic to do it, I'm always available to royally derail anything.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Just in case image was broken > http://s16.postimg.org/t66u7vztf/ch7.jpg

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

to royally derail anything.

Derailing and keeping the spark alive are two different things.FF is about community, not only official chapters. :)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

to royally derail anything.

Derailing and keeping the spark alive are two different things.FF is about community, not only official chapters. :)

Fine, keep your community. I'll just hunt for other topics to ruin. *pouts

To reply you must either login or sign up.