Forum › Tender Night discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Hmmm... This is a bit complicated... It's too "pure" to say that they will have a romantic relationship.... More of friendship then? Hmmm... Meh, whatever...

joined Jul 8, 2013

O MY GOD!!!!!! If I have to deal with ANOTHER series that has an open ending, yuri or not, I will take my frustration out on somebody. It's INFURIATING to be disappointed so often! I read romance series because I WANT THEM TO END UP TOGETHER. I don't like implications, they're not nearly enough.

last edited at Jul 9, 2013 11:52PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

That was nice!

joined Jan 30, 2013

O MY GOD!!!!!! If I have to deal with ANOTHER series that has an open ending, yuri or not, I will take my frustration out on somebody. It's INFURIATING to be disappointed so often! I read romance series because I WANT THEM TO END UP TOGETHER. I don't like implications, they're not nearly enough.

I have to say I agree with you. I read to see the relationship develop and then come to fruition not leaving me wonder will they won't they or will they just be friends. It'd be different if it didn't seem to always occur oneshots but that seems to be the case most of the time so there's no way to really redeem the ending. I don't think I'm quite on the level of dissatisfaction you are yet but I'm definitely getting irritated myself because that's all there seems to be nowadays open endings. I liked it but I know I'd have liked it more with a different ending.

Anyways grateful for the release.

last edited at Jul 10, 2013 12:10AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This seems to be a one-shot not a series to me.
I dont mind open ended so much in one-shots - there simply isnt room to do much so its understandable- tho ofcourse i profer tehm to end well too :) But if you get a series with an open end- THAT is a lot more annoying.

joined Oct 11, 2010

This seems to be a one-shot not a series to me.
I dont mind open ended so much in one-shots - there simply isnt room to do much so its understandable- tho ofcourse i profer tehm to end well too :) But if you get a series with an open end- THAT is a lot more annoying.

plus I am sure there is bit of hope that the oneshot might get picked up for a series, and, leaving the end open would mean that if picked up the story could develop into something else.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Seems pretty clear to me that she was gunning for the girl at the end with that line. I don't think it's too open-ended. Seems pretty clear that the story is most likely the start to their romantic relationship. I don't think it needs an ending, since it's not entirely about the "romance" of it, but her sexuality in retrospect. Not all stories need to have a definite romantic conclusion. I personally really liked it. Also, those eyes. I like the art.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Seems pretty clear to me that she was gunning for the girl at the end with that line. I don't think it's too open-ended. Seems pretty clear that the story is most likely the start to their romantic relationship. I don't think it needs an ending, since it's not entirely about the "romance" of it, but her sexuality in retrospect. Not all stories need to have a definite romantic conclusion. I personally really liked it. Also, those eyes. I like the art.

This pretty much sums up all my thoughts on what's going on here. Are we on the same wavelength or something?

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

What's up with the blonde upperclassgirl when Riko was confessed by that twin-ponytail? Where was she?

She probably graduated before that happen since she was in 2nd year.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i read this while it was in editing and i liked a lot, art and story,
i couldn't wait becuse i have a weak spot for this author, but now is obviously better,
thanks yuri projects

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

THAT'S IT?! O.o

joined May 10, 2013

i love the art since I've been a fan of Manga no Tsukurikata

DigitalCooper
06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

THAT'S IT?! O.o

Believe it or not XD

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

This pretty much sums up all my thoughts on what's going on here. Are we on the same wavelength or something?

I am pretty sure the reason she decided to gun for her now, and not before, is that she was uncertain if she would be serious considering the high school setting at the time. Now that is obviously apparent that blondy is not only gay but available there is a less risk chance that she would be left by a man.

joined Mar 30, 2012

the romantic aspect hardly even started so I'm not even thinking that there was something to end. It's like a prequel kind of story.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Eh.... o.o

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

So... Where's the romance? It should have a coming out tag instead, cause that's what it was all about. We don't have that kind of tag, do we?

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

So... Where's the romance? It should have a coming out tag instead, cause that's what it was all about. We don't have that kind of tag, do we?

Removed the Romance tag.

joined Apr 29, 2013

I'm rather bummed about the ending but this was a nice release nonetheless :) Thank you YP for translating!

joined May 31, 2013

There is more actual yuri in this one-shot then her long running series, kinda sad really. (I like to pretend this one-shot is basically morishita meeting someone who will give her a kiss at least once a year.)

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Good

joined Apr 20, 2013

I kinda liked the ending. '-'

I wasn't expecting see a romance between them, also. Maybe that's why I think it turn out to be a good conclusion.

About the "romance"/yurism, Auri Hirao could do the same about Tsukurikata... - __-' #sóacho

last edited at Jul 10, 2013 8:57PM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Hey! There was a slight piece of romance in here. When the ponytail girl Gave those roses to Riku. How about the kiss Roses are a symbol of affection and romance. Also the nostalgic feeling of this manga made me feel some romantic feeling for some reason. I guess everyone has different perspectives in viewing things. Either way all Yuri is beautiful

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

I am pretty sure the reason she decided to gun for her now, and not before, is that she was uncertain if she would be serious considering the high school setting at the time. Now that is obviously apparent that blondy is not only gay but available there is a less risk chance that she would be left by a man.

Indeed. Its up to the reader's imagination on how they will end up after that night, although it would be nice if there's like an epilogue chapter for this. The art is simply beautiful. Regardless, I'm pretty happy about the ending. :>

Lesbianindahouse
joined Mar 24, 2013

OMGahhhhh. I miss her art T~T Brings back feels from her latest manga Manga no Tsukurikata.

To reply you must either login or sign up.