Forum › Yuri Squid: Blue and Orange discussion

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

As someone who plays the game. I can really enjoy everything about the Splatoon yuri.

Agreed. The squids are really cute 8D
And the game is fun.

De-geso

I'd thumb you up for that Ikamusume reference if I could de geso :|

Speaking of Ikamusume, is it true there's going to be a collaboration between it and Splatoon in the future?

There's already crossover art from the artist of Ika Musume and an Ika skin DLC for Splatoon (but tragically for Japan only).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, does the end of that last update make anyone else want to see the fanboys "accidentally" kiss in their excitement?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Okay, does the end of that last update make anyone else want to see the fanboys "accidentally" kiss in their excitement?

...Nah, not really

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...Nah, not really

Hey, fair's fair.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Yuri squids and yuri dinosaurs, HUZZA!!!

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

...Nah, not really

Hey, fair's fair.

Raise hand

i...i might want to see that :3

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

...Nah, not really

Hey, fair's fair.

To be honest. I love yuri and I'm acceptable person in general for all sort of things, but I just can't stand yaoi. Maybe its how it is always portrayed in mangas or my general dislike for men, but I find it awkward. Just the other day I was watching video about lbgt characters in games and when I saw a kissing scene from one of male Shepard's gay romance routes I shivered. I have noting against gays irl, but I don't want yaoi in my yuri.

Yuri squid now. Yuri kid now. Yuri squid, yuri kid, yuri squid now.

YOU’RE A KID
YOU’RE A SQUID
YOU’RE A KID
YOU’RE A SQUID
Y҉̴̩̼̮̙̜̻̠̮͈̺̥̖̼̺̣̖͚̪̕͟O̧̢͕̼̞̪̬̰̙͓̖̞͎͙͝U͜҉҉̯̱̲͍̹̣͚̞͎̖̙̰͚͙̞̯͚’̧͜҉̞̘̮̱̻Ŕ̛͍͚̹̩E̡̧̹̤͙̺͍̪̹̥̥̤̼̪͈̖̜̻͉ ̧̛̲̞̙̰̰͖̝͡͝A͞͏̸̻̱͖͈̝̥͍ͅ ̴̶͈̳̘̮͈̜̰̭͉̩̹̼̳͈͉͘͘͡ͅK̷̡̧̕҉̗̗̥̻͇̰̘̰̤I̼̳̮̩̗͙̤̯͚̳͇̙̞͜ͅD͏̝̯̜̦̗̥̰̱͎̜͎͈̜͓̮̫̙̼̹͢
̷̢̝̞͕̗̬͎͘͟Y̶̛̛̭͍̫̻̹̗̬̤͚͖͚̞̳͎̤ͅO̷̸̖̥̝͙̕U͏̸̢͚͈̻̣̻̮̯͖̲̻’̵̧̗̱͙̲̱̦͈R̛̻̹̣̪͔̩̭̬͍̬͔̮͇̘̰̤̥͍̀́È͢͝͡͏̗̳͖͇̬͙͚͚̮͉̜͙͈̹̮ ̛̮̰̖͉̳͇̮͈̦̗̻͙̫͠A̸̷̳̗̯͎̟̪̬̝̩̼͖̼̣̹̺͎̦̠̺͢͢ ҉̳͍̫̥͖̭̤̗͟͠S̩̖̺̪̱̣̯͇̹̤̀͘͢͢Q̷̨̩̲̺̯͝͠Ų̨͙̳̮̭͉̫̫͈̖̫I̧҉̡͏̯̲̖̪̟͉ͅD̴͜͟҉̮̦̝̟̞̯̩̬̪̮͚̯̮ͅ

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Yuri squid now. Yuri kid now. Yuri squid, yuri kid, yuri squid now.

YURI SQUIDS
YURI SQUIDS
YURI SQUIDS
YURI SQUIDS
Y̶̷̸̛̛̭͍̫̻̹̗̬̤͚͖͚̞̳͎̤̖̥̝͙̕ͅU͏̸̢͚͈̻̣̻̮̯͖̲̻’̵̧̗̱͙̲̱̦͈R̛̻̹̣̪͔̩̭̬͍̬͔̮͇̘̰̤̥͍̀́Ì͢͝͡͏̸̷̗̳͖͇̬͙͚͚̮͉̜͙͈̳̗̯͎̟̪̬̝̩̼͖̼̣̹̺͎̦̠̺͢͢ ҉̳͍̫̥͖̭̤̗͟͠S̩̖̺̪̱̣̯͇̹̤̀͘͢͢Q̷̨̩̲̺̯͝͠Ų̨͙̳̮̭͉̫̫͈̖̫I̧҉̡͏̯̲̖̪̟͉ͅD̴͜͟҉̮̦̝̟̞̯̩̬̪̮͚̯̮ͅS̩̖̺̪̱̣̯͇̹̤̀͘͢͢
̷̢̝̞͕̗̬͎͘͟Y̶̷̸̛̛̭͍̫̻̹̗̬̤͚͖͚̞̳͎̤̖̥̝͙̕ͅU͏̸̢͚͈̻̣̻̮̯͖̲̻’̵̧̗̱͙̲̱̦͈R̛̻̹̣̪͔̩̭̬͍̬͔̮͇̘̰̤̥͍̀́Ì͢͝͡͏̸̷̗̳͖͇̬͙͚͚̮͉̜͙͈̳̗̯͎̟̪̬̝̩̼͖̼̣̹̺͎̦̠̺͢͢ ҉̳͍̫̥͖̭̤̗͟͠S̩̖̺̪̱̣̯͇̹̤̀͘͢͢Q̷̨̩̲̺̯͝͠Ų̨͙̳̮̭͉̫̫͈̖̫I̧҉̡͏̯̲̖̪̟͉ͅD̴͜͟҉̮̦̝̟̞̯̩̬̪̮͚̯̮ͅS̩̖̺̪̱̣̯͇̹̤̀͘͢͢

FTFY

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 3:38PM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

At first I thought you were Squidding me, but now I'm Inking, this is nice.
Hey, have you watched Squid girl or did you just come up with that on your own ? Because it's still good material you had me laughing a lot! :3

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

This is awesome! Plus I watch walkthroughs for Splatoon on YouTube and it's a lot of fun to watch (to cheer for the player and listen to their commentary). I love the fangs that the squids have ! <3 And adding Yuri to it makes Splatoon even more fun!!
Keep up the good good. Thank you ! :)

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 5:31PM

2443749-delicious-flat-chest
joined Jun 16, 2015

This was like the game itself, unexpectedly cute and funny, and fun.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I approve this ~♡

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I, for one, wouldn't mind that. I wonder how Eromame would do yaoi, anyways?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I, for one, wouldn't mind that. I wonder how Eromame would do yaoi, anyways?

I can't imagine it would be much different from the girls in this case at least. A kiss, embarrassment, probably going back to yuri fanboying but with more closeness, keep the funny rolling.

joined Dec 27, 2014

How did you fall in she fall in love with that particular squid girl? I mean they're Identical right?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

How did you fall in she fall in love with that particular squid girl? I mean they're Identical right?

Do you really ask for logic in comic made by using setting of shooter xD?

If you want real answer, I'd say they can tell each other apart.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Do you really ask for logic in comic made by using setting of shooter xD?

If you want real answer, I'd say they can tell each other apart.

squid instinct ..they can tell.

Squidstinct?

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I really like the side characters a short comic about splatoon makes the yuri alot more interesting. They are all so supportive on any yuri couple XD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://imgur.com/14P6K2f
http://imgur.com/0YR9vaM

new OTP

Wait, is it their child or not? xD

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

http://imgur.com/14P6K2f
http://imgur.com/0YR9vaM

new OTP

Wait, is it their child or not? xD

It's not but Squid-chan didn't want to upset Octo-chan(?) so she petted it anyway XD

Man, now I want anime of this T__T

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://imgur.com/RvUmuew

Let them be in the same team!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

http://imgur.com/RvUmuew

Splatoon... must be the most horrible and sadistic world I've ever seen. The poor squid girls are just tortured.

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 6:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.