Forum › Acting Like A Normal Girl Today discussion

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Thid was a good story, though I do wonder why Ryuuko x Mako doesn't seem to be very popular, as I have only seen doujins based around Ryuuko x Satsuki.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

When I saw the maid tag, I thought for a second that Ryūko would become Satsuki's maid.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

When I saw the maid tag, I thought for a second that Ryūko would become Satsuki's maid.

Me too...so disappointed. This was nice though. I miss Satsuki x Ryuuko.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Thid was a good story, though I do wonder why Ryuuko x Mako doesn't seem to be very popular, as I have only seen doujins based around Ryuuko x Satsuki.

Mako's character always seemed more fit for 1 dimensional comedic relief than as a love interest, lots of people still like her as a character though.

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:53PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Mako's character always seemed more fit for 1 dimensional comedic relief than as a love interest, lots of people still like her as a character though.

I actually think she fit more than Satsuki when it comes to love interest. Never really felt (or wanted to see) anything romantic between Satsuki and Ryuuko... these two as sister are already pretty cute more than lovers >.>

last edited at May 3, 2015 8:02PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I actually think she fit more than Satsuki when it comes to love interest. Never really felt (or wanted to see) anything romantic between Satsuki and Ryuuko... these two as sister is alreary pretty cute.

Incest or pseudo-incest has been pushed both for het and gay mangas. It's no wonder a lot of people are being more invested in such ships.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ryuuko x Satsuki is honestly much more interesting to me, partially because wincest but also partially because thier dynamic and the way they work off each other is great, as opposed to mako who honestly is very 1 note.
Like she feels like deadpool only without any of deadpools other aspects than his comedic side.

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

But wow, the art is soooooo nice!!! Just like an original manga.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Honestly, the Ryuuko x Mako thing was really luke warm and felt like more of a gag, even in the actual show. Nonon x Satsuki felt like it had way more going for it and I was disappointed that it didn't show up in the epilogue.

last edited at May 5, 2015 4:03PM

queenchiffon
joined Feb 15, 2015

man, i love the credit page

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

That was fun I like the art pretty good job

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Honestly felt like it could be a canon side story or a filler episode. That was nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.