Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

One thing puzzled me. The part where Seol-A had her beer then noticed no-rae's clothes she wore from the accident and gave such surprise/sad look and it ended there. What was that all about? and what happened to them?

Or that blank stare she gave Norae when Norae thanked her... I wonder what was happening in her mind at the time.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i love how seola's all --- even if i bought some sushi? hahhahahaha she knows how to manipulate norae. :)

joined Feb 17, 2015

i love how seola's all --- even if i bought some sushi? hahhahahaha she knows how to manipulate norae. :)

Yeahh, and the chapters before when she manupulated her brother. I think she had all her boyfriend manipulated too. LOL.

joined Feb 17, 2015

One thing puzzled me. The part where Seol-A had her beer then noticed no-rae's clothes she wore from the accident and gave such surprise/sad look and it ended there. What was that all about? and what happened to them?

Or that blank stare she gave Norae when Norae thanked her... I wonder what was happening in her mind at the time.

Also the chapter before when she looked at Norae's eyes, what was in her mind.because she kinda like '?'

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Ahem. I just noticed, December 15, 2014 was the fated day FF came unto us here on Dynasty.
And now, we've been through many lewd moments and delusions, six months passed by and here we are.

Happy 6th Monthsary everyone!! te-he

(Or 14 there on the other side of the world :)

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

Happy 6 months of FF!!!! I c ant stop reading this!

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 10:01AM

joined Apr 5, 2015

Maybe she wants to take a good hard sniff of No-rae's scent and frame the clothes forever ;)

joined Nov 30, 2011

Lara 77

Probably a sort of realization of what recently transpired thanks to the accident. Both the physical danger No-rae was in and the sudden realization of her feelings towards No-rae being completely different from what she originally assumed they were. We obviously know what those feelings are but I suspect at least another chapter or two of some sparring between No-rae and Seol-a revolving around their own realizations. No-rae realizing she almost did not have a chance to tell Seol-a she loves her and Seol-a realizing her own feelings are not sisterly but something else entirely and trying to figure that out while being with No-rae at the same time. While I agree Seol-a faces things head on, I think No-rae will not try to run away again or avoid Seol-a.

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

"Younger sister, my ass".. Yes! I think this means Seol-a realized her feelings for No-rae :) so does this mean that both of them are on the "make a move stage" or maybe it'll just be Seol-a?? Well, either way is fine by me :p

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010
joined Jan 31, 2015

Thank you kyra!

Message added on FF Imgur at the top of Chapter 39.

bit.do/ffovertoon updated for chapters.

joined Mar 9, 2015

Finally Seol-a has realise her feelings towards No-Rae! Now how will she act? Going by her actions in this chapter it looks as if she's confronting it rather than running away like No-Rae

11069608_1606065076317635_7809978659901878761_n
joined Jun 15, 2015

Just registered because of this thread
OMG that chapter...Please.
Now I really want to know what happen next...(wait isn't that the case every time I see a chapter out?)

joined Jun 10, 2015

Now I really want to know what happen next...(wait isn't that the case every time I see a chapter out?)

So much truth it hurts

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Seol-a sure knows how to get Norae to do what she wants her to do. Seol-a, you little devil! thumbsup

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seol-a sure knows how to get Norae to do what she wants her to do. Seol-a, you little devil! thumbsup

Cuz she is ssssssmart. Gosh, I love Seol-a. I'm obsessed with Seol-a.

Where can I find a girlfriend like her?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

There was a really interesting comment on the app (by jakan1234 if you're interested) in regards to ep.39. This person thinks that, based on SeolA's comment ("younger sister," my ass) and her troubled attitude, SeolA has had feelings for girls previously (probs in high school cuz flashbacks). She probably met a lot of guys in hopes of changing her prospects, but she was never really into any of them. While she was getting fed up with the endless dating chain, she met NoRae, who sparked those (gay) feelings of love she had when she was younger (which explains all the references to that random girl). And yeah, the commenter also thinks we'll be in for a long ride since they both assume that the other is hetero, and thus, try to hide their (gay) feelings.

I agree that Seola seems gay while Norae is bi. However, I dont think Seola had had any conscious feelings for girls before, hence the last scene in Chapter 18 where she watched Norae sleeping and wondered what those feelings were

This. It doesn't make sense that Seol-a has been aware of her gayness since teen age to such degree that she tried to go in denial and go out with guys yet totally ignore No-rae's appearance in her life. I believe she's the type to get self-conscious easily - look how she started to behave now. I'd expect something similar to happen much earlier in the series had she been in love with a girl beforehand.

If you happen to be similar to No-rae, pls, let me know, I have sushi! xDDDD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

If you happen to be similar to No-rae, pls, let me know, I have sushi! xDDDD

When can I come over? Lol

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Guys, what do you think about soela's look to no rae at the end of the chapter?? Was it a look of love or like just a soft look or what do you think?

It screams "love" to me. I'm sure she's accepted her feelings for No-rae.

6 more days sounds so far away. I can't wait to see more of them being together. I really don't five a damn about their friends and family haha. But too bad Ssamba seems to like using third parties to give them more perspective.

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Yay! >< Seol-a realized

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I just discovered FF recently and I binge-read it. XD Just 2 days ago, I reread everything. Kyaaaa this is awesome! I love the pace of the story, but I do hope we'll get more Seol-Rae moments now that each one of them has realized her feelings for the other. <333

joined Jan 31, 2015

Y'all need to calm down, yo. I know when my feelings are aflutter, what'll calm me down is a nice cold can of...

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Y'all need to calm down, yo. I know when my feelings are aflutter, what'll calm me down is a nice cold can of...

or do some exercises...

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 11:55PM

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I just discovered FF recently and I binge-read it. XD Just 2 days ago, I reread everything. Kyaaaa this is awesome! I love the pace of the story, but I do hope we'll get more Seol-Rae moments now that each one of them has realized her feelings for the other. <333

Welcome to the fandom :)

and I also dig your Asami avatar

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 2:13AM

joined Jun 10, 2015

I suddenly wonder when will NoRae's past get completely revealed, if it's going to be uncovered at all...

To reply you must either login or sign up.