Forum › This is a Great Hug Pillow discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hah! I love them just presenting themselves to the bros like it ain't a thang!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Well, her brothers seem to be understanding. I'm jelly at her and her brothers... Getting woman with big boobs... Boing boing

"You know, I'm attracted to girls" <- Oh goodness, I haven't noticed that! Even though you already stripped the girl and kissed her, I still didn't know!

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

She fall for the Ms. Cute Pervert! XD

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hah! I love them just presenting themselves to the bros like it ain't a thang!

x2

Minase Ruruu is so awesome. Very clean, well-styled artwork and general silliness always combine to make an enjoyable read.

last edited at Jul 4, 2013 10:02PM

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Lacking of a rather fine and complete story doesn't compromise the good arts.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Minase Ruruu is so awesome. Very clean, well-styled artwork and general silliness always combine to make an enjoyable read.

That makes it sound like theres a fair bit more by this mangaka - Have they done any more yuri beyond 'Your Fragrance' ? Thats a one-shot I do really like - and this one was good too, so i'd like to read more- assuming anyone ever translates them IF they exit.

last edited at Sep 28, 2014 10:57PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Then ending is just great haha :D

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

That makes it sound like theres a fair bit more by this mangaka - Have they done any more yuri beyond 'Your Fragrance' ? Thats a one-shot I do really like - and this one was good too, so i'd like to read more- assuming anyone every translates them IF they exit.

She contributed to Dolce and Dolce Due. She also has a handful of other doujinshi (original and derivative). You can see samples of some of her stuff here http://ptilon.net/gragra/work.html

A good deal of it will be translated, given some time.

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

She contributed to Dolce and Dolce Due. She also has a handful of other doujinshi (original and derivative). You can see samples of some of her stuff here http://ptilon.net/gragra/work.html

A good deal of it will be translated, given some time.

Is that shion-chan on the bottom? It looks like twincest to me. I need a translation nowww :<

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...i like the reaction of her brothers... (>.<)..

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Is that shion-chan on the bottom? It looks like twincest to me. I need a translation nowww :<

Sorry to get your hopes up, but that book is very much het - Mion x Keichi. Of course, of the stuff listed there, you had to pick out the one that was entirely not yuri! Minus the two art books and Ragnarock Online (which I think is mostly teasing), the rest is yuri though.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

quote,
the other story was in my list for ever,
and thanks for the info on the author

joined Mar 30, 2012

Intro-ed to the family already! Her brothers are jealous of that nice body haha.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

This is a cute story! XD Definitely fav'd.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Epic win fuck yeah

joined Apr 25, 2013

Love this kind of story :3

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

This story makes no sense at all, but I still love it :D

joined Jun 27, 2013

Even though I've only read 2 translated manga by Minase Ruruu and (at least viewed) two other Japanese ones, I can already say that this artist is one of my favorite.
I love stories like this. It's cute, it's fun and we get to see a lot of beautiful kissing scenes, which Minase Ruruu is really great at.

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

Sorry to get your hopes up, but that book is very much het - Mion x Keichi. Of course, of the stuff listed there, you had to pick out the one that was entirely not yuri! Minus the two art books and Ragnarock Online (which I think is mostly teasing), the rest is yuri though.

fuuuuu I was hoping it wasn't het. Every time I see a doujin with those two it always involves het and some sort of threesum. I will wait for the day it's just yuri between mion and shion v_v

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

That's some good genes - both she and her brothers are hot.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Then ending is just great haha :D

This. Gotta love her triumphant pose and the reactions. Best coming out of the closet ever.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I'm a pervert as well. A girl with a sexy body would be perfect...

joined Aug 1, 2013

what´s this slimy stuff? drool, i´m drooling on my

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

THIS is my favorite minase ruruu work so far. The story didn't have much sense, but the ending was epic.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

"She's drooling on me!" and the triumphant pose at the end. Pretty great.

To reply you must either login or sign up.