Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Sorry for the double post but I have a stupid question to ask... who was the girl that Midori was kis- I mean, helping get something out of her from? Was she in previous chapter, because I have feeling she was but I just have shitty memory. Or was she a new character thrown in for the sake of having more yuri pairings? (Something I wouldn't mind by the way...)

Yuuko, she was introduced chapter 8

last edited at Sep 24, 2014 10:30AM

joined Aug 26, 2014

Im shipping RikoxHaru all the way!!
( ̄▽ ̄)

joined Apr 6, 2013

Sorry for the double post but I have a stupid question to ask... who was the girl that Midori was kis- I mean, helping get something out of her from? Was she in previous chapter, because I have feeling she was but I just have shitty memory. Or was she a new character thrown in for the sake of having more yuri pairings? (Something I wouldn't mind by the way...)

To elaborate a bit, Yuuko is the artist who can't remember peoples names and its a bit of a running gag that she and Midori are overly flirtatious with one another.

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Midori and Yuuko!!!

To elaborate a bit, Yuuko is the artist who can't remember peoples names and its a bit of a running gag that she and Midori are overly flirtatious with one another.

And you forgot she's also a funny drunk.

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

lol haru "i love so much that i'd like to become your mattress and suck your drool and sweat and everything else"
love confession fftw

and, why am i not surprised that haru is actually the smartest person there (nickname: the miracle pervert, opps dropping the pervert)

joined Feb 7, 2013

So does that count as a confession? lol.
Also, am I the only one who gets a little annoyed at the perfect score characters? I just don't like it when a character gets 100 points on every test and never even studies. Always kind of hated that in stories, but since it's in like every manga I just get over it.

Nope, you aren't the only one. Never studying and getting perfect scores on every test makes you pretty unpopular with the normal students. I got a lot of disgusted looks in school. So ya, it's a real thing, and you're having the typical real reaction to it. :P

<Sleeping in class and doing weird things like score inversions on math-science type subjects gave me a weird reputation too. (By score inversion, I meant that my absolute score is higher on harder questions/tests than easier ones; I blame this on my baseline mistake rate, which is too high to give me perfect scores, coupled with that harder questions in school tended to be those that were long and multi-part which gave me more chances to catch errors)

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

When is this getting updated.... ( ᵒ Δ ᵒ )

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Oh goodness what I wouldn't give for Riko and Haru to NOT end up together! Seriously, can't we just have two main characters in a Yuri manga who don't end up together? 'Specially considering Riku have Akane around to fill the void in her heart... and stuff.

Besides, I feel some of the Riko-Haru Owarai-magic would disappear should the two get in an actual relationship. They make such a great boke-tsukkomi pair that I would be saddened should this disappear, romance or not.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Oh, I'm having Riko-Haru withdrawal. Not complaining or asking when it will be updated (annoying question I can assume for the artist and scantalation groups). Just stating, I miss them...

joined Oct 23, 2014

I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh goodness what I wouldn't give for Riko and Haru to NOT end up together! Seriously, can't we just have two main characters in a Yuri manga who don't end up together?

I dunno, Takemiya Jin tried that and people 'round here complained pretty hard about it.

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

Im shipping RikoxHaru all the way!!
( ̄▽ ̄)

YES, Im shipping the same ship. Riko and Haru and Irukawa Hot Springs.

joined Feb 15, 2015

holy shit i have a crush on the teacher.... so quirky yet sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined May 24, 2014

...this hasn't been updated in a while, has it?

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Oh goodness what I wouldn't give for Riko and Haru to NOT end up together! Seriously, can't we just have two main characters in a Yuri manga who don't end up together?

I dunno, Takemiya Jin tried that and people 'round here complained pretty hard about it.

I myself did not like that either. Riko & Haru!!!

joined Jul 6, 2014

So...update when?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012
Images
joined Feb 8, 2013

Is this still being translated?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Is this still being translated?

yes

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

didn't they stop writing/drawing for this awesome manga :(

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

I'm seriously dying for the next part

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

.... or YuriProject has dropped this?

joined May 23, 2015

didn't they stop writing/drawing for this awesome manga :(

It ended after four volumes.

joined May 23, 2015

So they're stuck at TLC?

I'm not sure I completely understand that chart.

To reply you must either login or sign up.