Forum › Dream Story discussion

joined May 22, 2011

E-chan is awesome XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

E-chan needs her own series.

Also, Naho's dress at the end is awesome, I want that.

last edited at Jul 3, 2013 8:07PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

D'aww so nice :)

joined Mar 12, 2014

This author has good sense of fashion

joined Nov 14, 2013

I assume they are in college cuz of the normal clothes they wear?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I assume they are in college cuz of the normal clothes they wear?

That hadn't occurred to me. It's possible, although manga aside apparently there are a lot of non-uniform high schools in Japan now. The main character in Hourou Musukou goes to one, and I'm sure there are others. I can't seem to find much in a quick search how prevalent uniforms are now, but I'm sure the info's out there somewhere.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

whatever you are doing ... just remember ... E-CHAN IS WATCHING YOU!!

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

One Sunday date per month? She agreed fast.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

One Sunday date per month? She agreed fast.

Well it's better than no Sunday dates per month. Also she's probably still in shock over the whole situation plus on top of that suddenly having a relationship and being open about it to her girlfriend's friends. She seemed to be a fairly quiet(ish) girl in the first place.

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

I unexpectedly enjoyed the story.. time to check the other works of this mangaka.. ^^

joined Feb 17, 2018

I love how not a big deal it turned out to be to her friends

Not sure what "you've been kinda gross lately" is supposed to mean though

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

That she was suddenly all the time overly happy (because she thought she found some Nakama), maybe.

joined Apr 29, 2019

That she was suddenly all the time overly happy (because she thought she found some Nakama), maybe.

probably this haha. in my friend group, we sometimes call people being overly happy and affectionate 'gross' as a joke. all in good fun, though. we're actually happy to see them happy. :)

this was a pretty cute story, though. a little sad for naho because of her roller coaster emotions but it had a nice happy ending. i hope one day everyone can be casual about gay people and i won't have to see news stories about people being attacked just for being gay. dangerous ignorant people are why i probably won't be completely out for a while esp as an asian girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.