Forum › Anime season

21bd50a9-fb4d-47b7-a52f-4864e2af91fc
joined May 8, 2015

But you gotta watch the ova in between!! THE OVA IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR DEKO FANS! not those short episodes, there's one ova about X-mas that delivers the "Kyaaaaaaaaa" everyone needs once in a while.

The kiss Deko x Summer at the end of the OVA was the only thing worthwhile

S2 is dumb. You want to slap some sense in Yuuta and Rikka. It's all fine to say you want to wait but come on, they upgrade from finger touching to hand holding, WTF?

The whole episode about the idol pictures made me want to punch Yuuta. It's okay to lie to your girlfriend, so you can jack-off on jpegs, but when she retaliates you go in a huff? Just because "boys will be boys" ? You disgust me, man. Rikka doesn't need you.

Oh man I just finish the OVA yesterday and it's great! My shipper heart melt at "the accident"

I plan to start watching S2 tonight just for dekosummer. I like Yuuta plenty in S1, hope he's not that big of disappointment

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In S2, Yuuta totally acts like a brother toward Rikka, not like a lover. It's really frustrating.

Actually, you get the impression that Yuuta is only interested sexually in 2D girls.

The relationships Dekomori x Summer is the interesting point of S2, though Dekomori is an anime only character.

If you watch S2, you'll root for Shichimiya too. She deserved better.

joined May 8, 2015

In S2, Yuuta totally acts like a brother toward Rikka, not like a lover. It's really frustrating.

Actually, you get the impression that Yuuta is only interested sexually in 2D girls.

The relationships Dekomori x Summer is the interesting point of S2, though Dekomori is an anime only character.

If you watch S2, you'll root for Shichimiya too. She deserved better.

Thanks for the review.

BTW is there any spring anime worth watching? Is SNAFU any good?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmm.. I have mixed feelings about SNAFU. It's quite good (not groundbreaking) but it's an adaptation of a still ongoing light-novel so the 2 seasons should cover only the first 9 volumes.

But there's no resolution of the romance possibilities in these 9 volumes (or even the 10th), only, some character growth and teasing about who, maybe, possibly, the MC will end up with. Or it will be nobody, an open ending, or a timeskip or something. So, I feel I will be frustrated by the lack of romance progression at the end of S2. Everytime you think the balance shifts toward one of the romantic interests, it shifts back on the next chapter. I think the author carefully avoids to make one of the routes obvious.

Still the characters and their interactions, as well as the internal monologues of the MC are fascinating. They are all caught in some sort of mold they are struggling to break and there're some emotional moments that make you tear up. The 3 MCs chemistry is really interesting.

I think it's worth watching for the internal monologues, even though I think his actions rarely match with them, and the characters.interactions.

I'm actually quite fond of Yuigahama. Without her, the chemistry wouldn't work.

last edited at Jun 5, 2015 6:13AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

BTW is there any spring anime worth watching?

Like, in general? Blood Blockade Battlefront/Kekkai Sensen is fantastic

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Futabu! worth watching.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Futabu! worth watching.

Yeah, Futabu really makes up for the general lack of giant penises in yuri.

last edited at Jun 5, 2015 7:48AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Futabu! worth watching.

Well.. it's futanari without rape, thats good... Whacky sex, but... wow... those sizes are,,, mmm.. errr...
Also other works by the creator are getting animated it seems.

joined May 8, 2015

Thanks all! Will put SNAFU, kekkai sensen, and Futabu (lol for this one) on my list

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Haha, I totally added Fatabu to my PTW list too. Seems moderately hilarious.

I don't understand how it did get 3 adaptions though, is it that popular?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

You guys are weird.
No Kiniro Mosaic 2? I thought they kept it consistent to the quality of the first season. Karen X new teacher is the only true path

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Tch.. Karen x Honoka pls.

And Kiniro Mosaic is... I don't know...

Some series, you wait impatiently for the next episode, because STORY... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

I regularly forget to download Kiniro, because... well, there's no story to speak of.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

It does good on what it does, not every joke hits bullseye but some episodes are hilarious and the british touch seperates it from so many shows I already forgot

Can' t decide who I like more Aya, Karen or alice

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cute girls doing cute things isn't my thing I guess.

As for a SOL anime with girls only, I totally enjoyed K-On because there was something, music, linking the girls together and you could totally feel their friendship getting stronger and deeper as the story went. And there was always something to look forward to (a concert, a festival, graduation...)

But Alice, Shinobu, Karen, Aya, Youko, I just can't feel that there's any depth to their friendship. They are all airheads and the only thing worth mentioning is their gayness. Except the main gay interest (Yōko) is ACE.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

http://www.gogoanime.com/the-idolmster-episode-10 13:58

mfw when Idolmaster becomes magical for a few seconds

"Forbidden love is so hard..."

Lawl.

Back home, so now I can do a Bonus Round

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

And then things got annoying when she wanted her own prince. Getting any ships other than Chihaya x Haruka through the season was hard work, man.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Okay, first part of Kiniro Mosaic S2 ep 9 made the yuri-meter explode.

Yoko's siblings just know.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Okay, first part of Kiniro Mosaic S2 ep 9 made the yuri-meter explode.

Yoko's siblings just know.

Everyone knows except Yoko! (And Aya knows subconciusnly)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Damn, Dio's one handsome beast

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I love Dios impression of Wonder Woman

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm all in for bashing XYZ scums any day any time, but that Kurosaki dude got a lot more respect from me for motorcycle dueling, dude knows what's up!

Told ya~, I'm actually liking Serena more because of her no-nonsense personality...pretty rare for a female in ygo. I just wish she would have a real duel for once TOO MUCH 1 combo OTK

Pretty sure everyone wants Dio: het, gay, furry, unicellular no exceptions. Damn Joseph would have had a chance if he brought some cola...

Edit: Forgot to share this hope the CriCri girls get saved soon, hopefully by the coolest band Tsurezurenaru but it'll probably be by Plasmagica to close the rivalry chapter

last edited at Jun 6, 2015 2:38AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Pretty sure everyone wants Dio: het, gay, furry, unicellular no exceptions.

Can't blame them

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

nothing special going on in Re-kan!.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If you're the one saying it, they probably had hard yuri sex

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

If you're the one saying it, they probably had hard yuri sex

Inoue had some tsundere moments,getting jealous cos Amami wanted to make new friends.....as expected, nothing new, the whole thing was hilarious though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.