Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yeah, pulling the amnesia would be low.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Oh gosh, I dont know why some are taking so seriously the idea/joke that No-rae is dead. Theres no way it's happening in this story.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Who took it seriously?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

But why would the author suddenly kill off no Rae tho? Isn't this just the beginning of the third arc?

Kirrba!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Needs a died option, that greyed out panel seriously. Your faith in sense does you no credit.

I'm putting my money on dead zombie No-rae tragic romance. I knew Ssamba was gonna go down the Citrus route, and it's about time.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

But why would the author suddenly kill off no Rae tho? Isn't this just the beginning of the third arc?

Kirrba!

Ah right, didn't see the second comment. Should I feel bad? I keep pushing that joke...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Kirrba!

Ah right, didn't see the second comment. Should I feel bad? I keep pushing that joke...

No u shouldnt. Its funny haha

joined Jan 5, 2015

Needs a died option, that greyed out panel seriously. Your faith in sense does you no credit.

@halmoni

I'm putting my money on dead zombie No-rae tragic romance. I knew Ssamba was gonna go down the Citrus route, and it's about time.

Looks like we need the T-virus antidote to heal No-Rae. Seola will definitely look sexy in a dressed up in armed soldier-tight pants uniform. Or maybe like Angelina Jolie's Mr.&Mrs. Smith assassin look.

Ssamba must have read Citrus chp 16 since the Korean version came out first.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 5:14PM

joined Sep 4, 2014

Kirrba!

Lmaoooo I'm so gullible XDDD

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well now I feel bad that the dead thing was funny and didn't make me an asshole. Mission failure.

joined Jan 5, 2015

otakuJin:

By the way, what's WDTFS?

@anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
Glad to be of service. :3

ROFL... I can't stop laughing when I watched it and it was like 6 in the morning (bad cold woke me up). I was curious what halmoni was translating since she usually picks up good mangas or translate them well to the native meaning.

And as a distant second possibility, it might also be this: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say

It's locked. Is there a site where I can read it?

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 5:29PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

otakuJin:

By the way, what's WDTFS?

@anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
Glad to be of service. :3

ROFL... I can't stop laughing when I watched it and it was like 6 in the morning (bad cold woke me up). I was curious what halmoni was translating since she usually picks up good mangas or translate them well to the native meaning.

And as a distant second possibility, it might also be this: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say

Yeah, it's on Chinese manga site dmzj.com
Not sure if i'm allowed to post the link here?

joined Jan 31, 2015

Zombie No-rae
Seol-a x Geu-rim (No-rae's older sister)
And years later, Seol-a hooks up with little nephew because he LOOKS JUST LIKE NO-RAE. And he's got a dick, to boot.

Motion to add the Foursome, Necro, Incest and Shota tags.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 6:22PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Zombie No-rae
And years later, Seol-a hooks up with little nephew because he LOOKS JUST LIKE NO-RAE. And he's got a dick, to boot.

second

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Unfortunately you have to pay on the mobile app (and then buy the chapter on the PC website) if you want to unlock the raws. I won't be posting any links to raws or translational progress because I want to keep the Korean raws down on lock. The author told us she didn't want us to translate it, and lezhin doesn't have a free system like comico/naver, so that's why I REALLLYYY don't want any Korean raws floating around. You'll just have to wait for the release on YP or Dynasty.

But I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you that I've already translated chapters 1-12. Now we just have to check and typeset everything.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Zombie No-rae

second

Thrown-in some Mecha too

Apparently No-rae's spirit went to the bus, so Seol-a became a mad scientist/car-rot
and her secret weapon is the daebak carrot-o. So yes, the ship is now Mech-a x Car-rot

joined Apr 20, 2015

I seem to be having trouble with the overlay. I tried the addon and bookmark options on both Firefox and Chrome. Neither work for either sites. It's weird. I tried clearing cookies/cache whatnot, deleting/re-installing, etc. and I still can't get it to work. Help please?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

1) No-rae is not affected/injured because she wasn't in the bus anymore
2) No-rae was in the bus at time of accident but is totally fine/mild scratch
3) No-rae seriously injured in the accident (coma/broken bone,,etc) and they took her to hospital

If it's anything but 1) I'm gonna ragequit the manhwa for poor writing. Yes, Ssamba, I've warned you! lol
on a sidenote, I'd be totally in for a short zombie special whenever there's a need for a break.

Here's an update:
No-rae dies. Seol-a and Ji-hwan are crying rivers at the funeral, start hugging each other, and end up going out. But No-rae resurrects as a zombie and eats Ji-hwan's brains. In that very moment, Seol-a shoots a shotgun and kills No-rae the zombie, however the second bullet blows inside the rifle and kills Seol-a. Turns out, the powder in the bullets was poisoned and infected with a virus. So Seol-a actually resurrects as a zombie too. Happy zombie yuri end.

UPD:
Plot twist - Seol-a and No-rae are actually not zombies. The virus they caught was meticulously prepared by No-rae's older brother in glasses so that the girls would be able to connect to Flutterion Unit-01 (No-rae) and Unit-02 (Seol-a) respectively. Using these semi-machines, the girls fight Ji-hwan who turned out to be the so-called Fallen Angel and planned to destroy yuri on planet earth.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 7:35PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I preferred the old one, I think. Yuri feels forced.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I preferred the old one, I think. Yuri feels forced.

thought so too, so read the UPD lol

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Much better.

Edit: Ooh, did Noe rae's brother get the harem? I hope he did.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 7:41PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Junji Ito style when.

joined Jan 5, 2015

@halmoni

Unfortunately you have to pay on the mobile app (and then buy the chapter on the PC website) if you want to unlock the raws. I won't be posting any links to raws or translational progress because I want to keep the Korean raws down on lock. The author told us she didn't want us to translate it, and lezhin doesn't have a free system like comico/naver, so that's why I REALLLYYY don't want any Korean raws floating around. You'll just have to wait for the release on YP or Dynasty.

But I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you that I've already translated chapters 1-12. Now we just have to check and typeset everything.

Thanks, halmoni. I think the chinese website has removed the manga also (coz I can't see/ read anything). You have wet my appetite by saying you have translated chps 1-12. Any chance of reading the translation? Guess not? I can see a thumbnail on each chapter and it seems the drawing is quite pretty. I hope the storyline will be a promising one. Yea, I agree that we should hold off "bastardising" the raws since the author / publisher asked us not to and it's her livelihood. Besides, I rather have them scanlated than reading the raws (I don't understand Korean but I've been to KOREA!! Wow, what a nice country!). I hope it'll be on YP/ Dynasty soon as I am sure if it's good, it'll get popular... well, like a ripple effect. Look at Citrus for example. Ok... that manga may be spiraling downwards (like all mangas), but it still has traction and has now reached international readers. Anyway, have a nice day. I hope your final year will be a smooth one. Keep translating though... :)

Edit: WDTFS - I found some manga chps scanlated in Spanish. The pictures are very pretty but a little too R+ for me. I am flustered...so, I think I'll drop this manga.

last edited at Jun 3, 2015 5:31AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's not Citrus quality yet until Ssamba throws in 10 love triangles!!

All this talk about zombie No-rae tragic romance...I'm gonna be disappointed when it doesn't happen.

last edited at Jun 2, 2015 12:59AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

So am I...

TAKACHI! You are hereby ordered to write a proper fanfic of the zombie incident to mitigate our disappointment!

To reply you must either login or sign up.