Forum › Image Comments (October 2026)

joined Jan 14, 2023
Bafkreiaqey7t5elplbbsjor4rwf4jhdw5xrlx7fmmo3i7c52flckc36xry

I wonder if her robot skin is self healing.

Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
2105304129795248559

Funny enough I bet Fauna would be scared too, though lore Fauna being fine makes perfect sense lol

Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
Bafkreiaqey7t5elplbbsjor4rwf4jhdw5xrlx7fmmo3i7c52flckc36xry

Iroha does good work

Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
Hsdjoz5xwamkc7r-orig%20(1)

Hmmmhmmhmmm

We'll learn someday Lara

Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
Htxdo5abqaezkzr-orig

A crumb of Everstarch? Probably just Evermarch but still very cute

Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
F5qwjvaa8aabyzi-orig

I love FemRaven so much, her and Ayre are a great pair

Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
Hqa0pwnbsaajo1m-orig

There's a surprisingly large amount of gay women in Yu-Gi-Oh cards these days, it's really nice

joined Feb 5, 2023
Tumblr_nq68l3ghvn1uq1ik1o1_500

I've only seen KotoEli once before and they seem kinda interesting lol. This art is so cute.. HonoUmi my babiesss I luv them.

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
Ht0il-qxsaamny_-orig

no like the actress' behind is so massive irl you can kinda see it from the front, so I'm gonna need a scene like this in the series

last edited at Oct 6, 2026 2:29AM

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024
Bafkreibpkm23soiurwdfotylrtkghh5lzyykjqqvpncjm2kdoc72mnypme

Been a while :D

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024
Tumblr_736b9f0736ba958b7f5e8c1461d21ad5_e8716646_2048

Those two at the end are planning something

joined Jul 17, 2025
2106037923288355008

Get licked

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Htpmamkaqaaa7f6-orig

Can these 2 hook up?

Firefox_02_23_23_58-070
joined Oct 17, 2025
Htpo5uiwqaa_aay-orig

Funny cause looking at their Live2d models, my first impression was Raika was more stacked.

Firefox_02_23_23_58-070
joined Oct 17, 2025
Hteye_nxaay2ce--orig

@TehSlan I'm pretty sure someone's made something like this already that kinda works! went around as a meme video on Twitter some time ago... but it's definitely a very viable project... :eyes:

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020
Bafkreibpkm23soiurwdfotylrtkghh5lzyykjqqvpncjm2kdoc72mnypme

I really like this position especially with the height gap. Very cute

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020
Htnqgzhbwaezm9c-orig

Two drunk college students doing JK roleplay

Avatar
joined Aug 29, 2019
2106037923288355008

Should not have taken off her muzzle.

joined Jul 5, 2024
Htpmamkaqaaa7f6-orig

^ They don't have an S-Rank, AFAIK.

Img_8964
joined May 7, 2022
Fftvdpixeaeru3e

blushing

Fairy of the Gilded Lilies
joined Jul 27, 2018
2106037923288355008

@Zormau Sometimes... Sometimes curiosity overcomes one's self-preservation instincts, and demands that one indulges in what others might consider 'dangerous'. It's the indomitable spirit of human curiosity that has propelled us so far...

And besides; I doubt Homura is regretting this decision. :3

Avatar
joined Aug 29, 2019
Tumblr_736b9f0736ba958b7f5e8c1461d21ad5_e8716646_2048

Reminder that this is basically canon. Though the seating order is different from what I recall :D

19
joined Mar 18, 2018
Gcr3wzpawaa-qfc-orig

I'm sorry, but Hana x Miko 4life!

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017
Gcr3wzpawaa-qfc-orig

I fcking wish.

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017
Ht0il-qxsaamny_-orig

oh my god...

To reply you must either login or sign up.