Forum › Have a Great Trip After the Credits Roll discussion

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024

This manga is just so damn good T~T

4
joined Nov 21, 2018

I really dislike the parents, both of them. I wonder if the story will really redeem them or will they just always stand in the way ? Children are not their parent's tool or even property. Let her be happy, she has done more than enough for this world...

"Grief" and how we cope with it feels like a very important theme to this story, so I'm guessing that the unhealthy way Aino's parents (maybe her mom especially) raised her as a replacement for her brother will be important later, whether that was a conscious choice on Aino's parents' part or not.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Is the King of the Underworld... Santa Claus?

Watashi,%20apathetic%20(600x600)%20a
joined Jul 30, 2015

Oh my goodness, I didn't think I'd ever see the end of this! Thank you so much!

Fb_img_1709201730227
joined Jun 25, 2021

Iro's brother n sister soaked up all of her chest protein

E869d7afbbb27ccb7af9f33a878d9ff8
joined Jun 29, 2026

woah. new chaoter..?? am i dreming,..

joined Aug 21, 2017

popcorn

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

waaahh I'm never gonna know how this ends with this slow release waahhh... I'll still be waiting patiently tho.

In%20your%20butt
joined Jun 21, 2021

waaahh I'm never gonna know how this ends with this slow release waahhh... I'll still be waiting patiently tho.

jsyk the official translation has been completed and out for some time now

Ss%20(2017-07-01%20at%2001.19.03)
joined Jan 16, 2017

Fun Finnish fact: "pistää/lyödä jauhot pussiin/suuhun" - "to stick flour into a bag/one's mouth" is an idiom to strike someone speechless in a conversation or an argument. Quite amusing they are using that as power words, since a spell duel in a way is an argument using words of power.

last edited at Sep 29, 2026 3:53AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

waaahh I'm never gonna know how this ends with this slow release waahhh... I'll still be waiting patiently tho.

jsyk the official translation has been completed and out for some time now

Did it end with chapter 14?

Image0-2%20(3
Bright Smiles Scans
joined Dec 10, 2024

Fun Finnish fact: "pistää/lyödä jauhot pussiin/suuhun" - "to stick flour into a bag/one's mouth" is an idiom to strike someone speechless in a conversation or an argument. Quite amusing they are using that as power words, since a spell duel in a way is an argument using words of power.

Thank you for sharing this! Whenever we release a new chapter I always look forward to hearing what you have to say :D

In%20your%20butt
joined Jun 21, 2021

waaahh I'm never gonna know how this ends with this slow release waahhh... I'll still be waiting patiently tho.

jsyk the official translation has been completed and out for some time now

Did it end with chapter 14?

Yes. Plus omake at the end but volume extras aren't included in the mangaup! chapters iirc

To reply you must either login or sign up.