Forum › What's that manga called?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't think it was on Dynasty, but the first chapter was on Manga Dex.

Bambinessa
joined Aug 2, 2023

I don't think it was on Dynasty, but the first chapter was on Manga Dex.

First three chapters are also here under The Brave Do Not Fear. I suppose it got dropped due to being licensed.

joined Nov 19, 2022

Hi, I'm trying to find a oneshot I read a few times in the past. The premise is that one girl says a guy confessed to her and wants to practice some different ways of flirting with her friend, but the tension increases, and towards the end she says she's leaving but ends up staying as her friend realizes her feelings. The guy who confessed to her is also revealed to have done it on purpose to bring them together

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Hi, I'm trying to find a oneshot I read a few times in the past. The premise is that one girl says a guy confessed to her and wants to practice some different ways of flirting with her friend, but the tension increases, and towards the end she says she's leaving but ends up staying as her friend realizes her feelings. The guy who confessed to her is also revealed to have done it on purpose to bring them together

You mean one of the chapters from "My Goddess is Precious Today, Too"? (My Goddess Spurs Me On). I'm assuming you mean volume 2 chapter 1? There's a second chapter with them, if that's what you mean.

last edited at Sep 16, 2026 2:13PM

joined Nov 19, 2022

Hi, I'm trying to find a oneshot I read a few times in the past. The premise is that one girl says a guy confessed to her and wants to practice some different ways of flirting with her friend, but the tension increases, and towards the end she says she's leaving but ends up staying as her friend realizes her feelings. The guy who confessed to her is also revealed to have done it on purpose to bring them together

You mean one of the chapters from "My Goddess is Precious Today, Too"? (My Goddess Spurs Me On). I'm assuming you mean volume 2 chapter 1? There's a second chapter with them, if that's what you mean.

That was it! Thank you so much.

Screen%20shot%202021-08-13%20at%2010.31.03%20pm
joined Aug 14, 2021

This is a rather old one shot that reappeared in my head I'm looking for if anyone else remembers reading it. A girl was sleeping and her friend dressed as an angel steals a kiss from her, they're now in a riverbank/ stream where the former admits she knew about the kiss, both end up in the water and kiss. I remember the background art was really good when I first read it

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
Screen%20shot%202021-08-13%20at%2010.31.03%20pm
joined Aug 14, 2021

Secret Stream!

That's the one. Thank you very much

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

I need help on this one. I remember it being like Amasaya (which I thought it was) they have the same trope but they usually hang out on the rooftop of the school. It doesn't have any plot like Amasaya also. Read this one back around 2018-2020 if im not mistaken. Help i've been searching for this for so long now

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

^Like Amasaya in that it is about an established couple? The personality of the characters? Is there a gyaru in it? Was it a long serie?

Fews I can think of (excluding recent ones like Gal to Gal yuri and Childhood Friend, Big Love since you mention it's pre-2020):

Shino and Ren
Boyish Girl x Gyaru (and from the same author Boyish Girlfriend)
Tomoko & Mitsuki

last edited at Sep 22, 2026 8:15AM

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

There’s one yuri i read on here about 3 months ago about a girl who is in love with her best friend (narrows it down very little i know) but she tries to get the friend to hate her so that she can move away without being sad but in the end they end up together. Its a one-shot and i think she actualky does move away, really the main thing is trying to get her to hate me because im thinking about her wrong so if she hates me that will be easier.

Micomett
joined May 1, 2025

i read this on dynasty but forgot to save!! its oneshot where the world is ending so girl a invites girl b to take the train to a (cliff?) so that they can jump into the sea and drown together but as they got there, girl a gets off first and holds out her hand to girl b but she hesitates so girl a calls her coward and leaves her, as the train fills with water girl b has inner dialogue and she regrets telling girl a that she loved her. iirc girl a has black short hair and girl b has white hair

When The Calm Ends?

Super late reply but thank u so much! This beautiful manga was long overdue for a reread. I also got some info wrong lol girl a has long dark hair and girl b has short white hair, and she regrets not being able to express her feelings to her before they both drowned

joined Mar 17, 2026

There's another one-shot where a woman rides her bicycle to meet another woman who makes clothes and takes her measurements. inside the store they have sex.. I forgot the name

Screenshot_20231023-170322_gallery
joined Oct 22, 2023

yo! im looking for a new yuri series where the protagonist is a high school teacher who suffers from insomnia, and after an outing with a friend, she decides to hire an escort to alleviate her symptoms. then she finds out the woman she paid for was a new teacher/ coworker the next morning. fwiw there was only one chapter, and thats what was in there, any help finding this would be greatly appreciated.

Sketched%20by%20noratanukimaru
joined Apr 5, 2023

yo! im looking for a new yuri series where the protagonist is a high school teacher who suffers from insomnia, and after an outing with a friend, she decides to hire an escort to alleviate her symptoms. then she finds out the woman she paid for was a new teacher/ coworker the next morning. fwiw there was only one chapter, and thats what was in there, any help finding this would be greatly appreciated.

Love Me Tender at Midnight

Zakuzaku Actor
One
joined Apr 25, 2026

I'm looking for a series that was a collection of a lot of yuri marriage stories that were interconnected with each other and also that was sweet enough to give you diabetes.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yurikon! First two chapters are on Mangadex.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm looking for a series that was a collection of a lot of yuri marriage stories that were interconnected with each other and also that was sweet enough to give you diabetes.

The only series I recall reading that I recall being like that is Yurikon, but I'm still unsure if that's what you're looking for

joined Aug 8, 2026

a manga where a girl is reading a book on the train/bus and then bumps into another girl who is reading the same book as hers

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Screenshot_20231023-170322_gallery
joined Oct 22, 2023

yo! im looking for a new yuri series where the protagonist is a high school teacher who suffers from insomnia, and after an outing with a friend, she decides to hire an escort to alleviate her symptoms. then she finds out the woman she paid for was a new teacher/ coworker the next morning. fwiw there was only one chapter, and thats what was in there, any help finding this would be greatly appreciated.

Love Me Tender at Midnight

thanks a ton!

To reply you must either login or sign up.