Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The Gyaru is actually the innocent one while the honor student is the lewd one.
Just like Yuzu and Mei.

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 11:23PM

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Just like Yuzu and Mei.

Now Haruko just needs to be a sex offender.

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 9:26PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Just like Yuzu and Mei.

Good God no XD

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

kickap00 posted:

Just like Yuzu and Mei.

Good God no XD

I don't think in their case sex would be offending anyone ;x

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think Haruko is way more into Natsuko than vice versa. But Natsuko is much easier to fool. So Haruko brings up all her gawking at cute girls as if to say "it's not like I'm in love with you or anything, I'm just a perv letching on girls." But she looks away whenever Natsuko might catch her real expression. Only Natsuko being the least bit romantic makes Haruko's eyes light up. Not that she's not serious about girl-watching, and if she can't get one perfect girl, she'll settle for a bunch of imperfect girls, without a doubt.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I loved the part with Fuyumi not wanting Akiho to kiss anybody else.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I loved the part with Fuyumi not wanting Akiho to kiss anybody else.

Especially because of Haruko's conclusion from that: "oh, the invalid girl's the top!"

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

It has come to my attention that the mangaka, Tomekichi, has a deep obsession for Sakuma Mayu from Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls.

Now I know why Haruko dons those eyes.

But then again, at least Mayu still has a little bit of shine in hers.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 8:17AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Did he made doujinshi with Mayu? btw you guise say that this artist makes yaoi but she/he also made some het doujins.
I believe that the lack of life in her eyes is directly connected to her lack of friends, so as she grows closer to her friends, her "light" will shine.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

i wish Tomekichi makes another yuri doujin since Swap<=>Swap is the only yuri work.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Did he made doujinshi with Mayu? btw you guise say that this artist makes yaoi but she/he also made some het doujins.
I believe that the lack of life in her eyes is directly connected to her lack of friends, so as she grows closer to her friends, her "light" will shine.

Nah, I don't think they wrote a Mayu doujinshi, it's just that they draw a lot of Mayu fanart. I think you made an interesting connection, but I have doubts about her eyes changing at all, even at the end of the series. I think her eyes are kind of her thing, so taking that away would be a bit sad. Maybe it's just me though.

E: But if you're talking about a metaphorical light, then I wouldn't agree with your connection. Seems like you're picking at the straws to find a deeper meaning to her eyes. I mean, for all we know, there is no real reason why her eyes are like that. Maybe it's just drawn like that for the hell of it or they wanted to show how different Natsuko and Haruko are or it's just there for comical relief. I don't know, I don't care any more ;______;

Also irrelevant, but for any Natsuko fans, she gradually steals the spotlight fomr Haruko (kind of) as the chapters go on. Although I really like Natsuko, I found this a bit odd considering I've always viewed Haruko as the center of attention and that we would watch her evolve into an even more social creature than she is now.

But all we get to see is Natsuko and her various likes/dislikes/struggles. I guess that's okay too though. It's not uncommon to switch perspectives midway through a series.

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 7:24PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Who's Mayu?
But yeah, if you check her mangaupdate page, she made a shitload of yaoi stuff, some het, and this is her only yuri, that she started last year (2015).

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Chapter 10 was out so prepare yourselves.
Spoilers : It's about shopping and ferris wheel, but I didn't find anything interesting in this chapter.

last edited at Jan 13, 2016 8:16PM

joined Oct 12, 2013

I didn't find anything interesting in this chapter.

Literally how even

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

I kind of wish there would be actual relatonship development.... but oh well.
This is fun to read on occasion while I wait for other things to update.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Spoilers : It's about shopping and ferris wheel, but I didn't find anything interesting in this chapter.

That "real kiss" they had at the top of the ferris wheel wasn't interesting for you?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She tried kissing for real... +15 points
The joke about matching ... things xD made me laugh +27 points
They're so cute +14 points
Just because +44

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

You can find next chapters in http://www.weibo.com/u/5460828565, except ch 12 and 14. If you understand Chinese, it doesn't matter.

joined Sep 21, 2014

That "real kiss" they had at the top of the ferris wheel wasn't interesting for you?

When she double kissed Natsuko, were both kisses done from the same body? If yes, that means the swap was cancelled out :O
Did we legit found out that they can make out in the future, by continuously kissing?

She tried kissing for real... +15 points
The joke about matching ... things xD made me laugh +27 points
They're so cute +14 points
Just because +44

YES.
and +50 points cus I just love seeing them getting caught kissing/about to kiss by other people, and all those blushes

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 9:36PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Guys I don't think she was trying a real kiss she clearly stated she just wanted to test of two kisses would switch them back or not. I'm not really getting much of a yuri vibe from this one mostly just two girls who kiss for useful and comedic purposes. I'm gonna need more development in their relationship to believe otherwise. Unfortunately this story doesn't look like one that cares for romance. If anything it's something fun to read until other stuff come out

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

No, she kissed twice to test if they can swap back as long as she counted it as "normal kiss".

joined Aug 19, 2012

its 4koma, comedy comes first. There are still some developments though you'll see later.

If you still don't buy that, there is always that side couple.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Who's Mayu?
But yeah, if you check her mangaupdate page, she made a shitload of yaoi stuff, some het, and this is her only yuri, that she started last year (2015).

Sakuma Mayu from Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls.

Also, nice to see that chapter 10 has been released. I can't wait until the next chapter gets released so I can see everyone's reactions, heh. :')

Let me just casually drop a cute image from chapter 13. It doesn't spoil the story really, but whatever, it's cute.

Clickie.

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 9:42PM

In my science class we had to draw a personified version of a proton and a neutron... I gave the neutron Haru's face and the proton's Natsu's :D

joined Sep 21, 2014

@moguTL

I generally try to avoid saying anything at all about stuff that happens later, so I don't really want to say anything.

So all I'll say is that I look forward to seeing the reactions to upcoming chapters.

hyperventilates

@Seira

Also, nice to see that chapter 10 has been released. I can't wait until the next chapter gets released so I can see everyone's reactions, heh. :')

HYPERVENTILATES

@Shirorin

In my science class we had to draw a personified version of a proton and a neutron... I gave the neutron Haru's face and the proton's Natsu's :D

Niiice :D

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 9:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.