Forum › Posts by ekw79

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I like his/her work but there's a warning. There are two gender swap images and honestly I don't mind that as long as this author doesn't cross the line by drawing them as heterosexual couple or making hetero sex scene. There're a lot of authors making gender swap images in yuri domain and there're a few crossing the line. It makes me angry and I decide not to follow them either in pixiv or in Twitter.

ekw79
Pulse discussion 18 Mar 04:54
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Well, at least even if Lynn dies, Mel has already gotten her happiness alongside her. Btw, I never expect that David was an M and he wanted Sue to be an S.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

The latest chapter is the greatest of all. Check it in danbooru.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Concept of double pregnancy had appeared since vol.2 (the 1st and 4th story). But I want to discuss only this story and the Lizard Girl part 2. For example, a fairy technically impregnates an OL but ends up being pregnant too. This also goes to Saki-chan, the 3rd daughter of Lizard Girl. She also gets pregnant. But overall, I don't want to think over it so hard. I only enjoy this series so far. If someone can explain about double pregnancy, it will be a little bit helpful. Thanks.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Overall, all volumes are good except for the last two stories from volume 2. Those stories were not consistent for the way of impregnation. For example, mouth-to-mouth through saliva wasn't erotic enough, and in succubus story, the 1st encounter was good but i didn't like the 2nd encounter.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Hmm, something inside the incubator has changed their molecular DNA or something else, so they can impregnate each other. I wish I know but...whatever.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I have read the latest raw version of Yuri Ninshin. This magazine has gone even further. Not only the female characters get pregnant, but also give birth to their daughters. This is amazing.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Another news from Twitter, Mira and Nagashiro Rouge will do the next stories. Guess what, Fukuroumori has joined this project, too.

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 7:54PM

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I want to believe in happiness but not when these women have their fiancees. Ugh!

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

This chapter is the ultimate sad ending and no happiness at all. What a pain.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Five more to go.

ekw79
Your Fault discussion 29 Aug 19:50
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

This story was actually part of the author's collection of oneshots and the collection itself was not 100% yuri. You can check it on yuri project.

last edited at Aug 29, 2016 9:19PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I can't believe Seju says she loves Sung ji. Does she really say that?

ekw79
Bridesmaid discussion 26 Aug 11:53
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Yes, Fleur and Elle had married each other last week. (in chapter 22)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I could say that yuri is glorious. It makes two straight girls making out each other. I wonder if there is another story similar with that situation.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

This is better than FF. I count there are two kisses. One by Erae with the doctor, and the other by the doctor's "old friend" with another girl.
Recently, doctor's "old friend" dates Erae's best friend in latest raw chapter.(maybe)

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 12:46AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Oh come on! I admitted that I really hated the 1st part of OVA because of her brother but the last part was better than this. And also I'd forgiven the artist after hearing his words. So I should move on and focus on his doujins.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Stop talking about the OVA, OK! Time has passed.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

That tall guy makes me...badump...He always seems to make a move on the red hair. In the newspaper, there's a picture of both of them. Well, that's not a good news for me.

ekw79
Oddman 11 discussion 06 Aug 04:16
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

well, i guess there won't be a yuri ending.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

We're discussing Futaribeya, not Swap<=>Swap. For Futaribeya, this story has reached chapter 32.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

In the latest raw chapter, it seems that Senri was angry at Chiru. I didn't know what she said. That means Senri can't overcome her trauma about her father's accident, but she has a strong-hearted wife like Chiru.

last edited at Aug 6, 2016 5:21AM

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

There would be a potential obstacle between Sato and Shio after reading the latest raw chapter.

ekw79
Pulse discussion 23 Jul 02:59
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

A cliffhanger? That should be.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Two months again for another interesting chapter.