Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Wiwaxia posted:

Also cool to see a chronically ill character, especially with the acknowledgement that just because someone can get out of bed some days doesn't mean they can every day. I went ahead and suggested the disability tag for chapters 9 and 19, where Akiho's chronic illness is in narrative focus. Not sure if it's worth adding for the other chapters where we see her body or not.

Not sure why they were rejected at first - but thanks for making it. Not sure if it was overlooked the first time or what happened, but it's definitely a worthwhile add Imo.

ベターマン
Er5hdycvoaee2wc
joined Nov 15, 2019

I really appreciate this comic's cisness. It captured my observations and experiences with women weirdly so (makes sense when it's a lady that authored this comic). Haven't seen much like it.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If Haruko isn't gay, the Bible-belters are right and it's a myth.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Binge reading the whole thing makes you even more aware of how abrupt that ending is. I had completely forgotten just how fast it is

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

Cant believe they added subtext in a manga specifically about women kissing women

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

After giving that manga another read (I already did too many times) I think it did not need a full confessions. A lot of relationships never have that epic "I love you" moment. They simply develop into a romance.

To reply you must either login or sign up.