Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The dynamics are fun: Haruko found out she was a total lesbian after The Kiss. Then she fell in love. Without being able to guilt-free ogle all the girls she sees. Meanwhile Natsuko is like you just want my body. Literally. Every little gesture by Natsuko makes Haruko cry. Meanwhile, Natsuko is all - let's make it clear I am totally straight and Haruko wouldn't be my type and .. oh, by the way I am possessive because .. I was her first ... friend!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Shirorin posted:

In my science class we had to draw a personified version of a proton and a neutron... I gave the neutron Haru's face and the proton's Natsu's :D

Is like you made an account just to say that and that's really cute

joined May 23, 2015

No but seriously please no one that's read ahead say anything about this month's magazine chapter. I want to see the candid reactions to it.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

No but seriously please no one that's read ahead say anything about this month's magazine chapter. I want to see the candid reactions to it.

But I want to know. ;_; I'd order the magazine myself if the shipping fee wasn't 3000 yen.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Another nice chapter. Funny how haruko did seem to think about asking that other couple if double kissing worked or not rather than testing it out herself. :3

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Now you must make sure if deep kiss work ! Just so you know, its for science !

Just go out already dammit xD

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

They kissed 3 times on a ferry wheel, just admit you're both absolutely gay for each other lol

Shirorin posted:

In my science class we had to draw a personified version of a proton and a neutron... I gave the neutron Haru's face and the proton's Natsu's :D

Nah I just don't usually have much to say :P I've been meaning to make an account for a while anyways..

joined Feb 15, 2013

Based from this chapter: it's clearly that these two are just making up excuses to kiss

No actually I will take it back. They were just enjoying each other body

last edited at Jan 12, 2016 8:54PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Shirorin posted:

Nah I just don't usually have much to say :P I've been meaning to make an account for a while anyways..

It's still super kawaii that you did that anyway
Accept it
You're kawaii af

Shirorin posted:

It's still super kawaii that you did that anyway
Accept it
You're kawaii af

The first post I make and you guys are already making me flustered >.<

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Chapter 11 is out. Natsuko is at Satsuki's house and Haruko is at the Yume's house with their different bodies. Natsuko is obsessed at being the older sister since she's the only child. Yume almost kissed her for swapping test.
Yume's older brother is interested in big breasted girl since he asked her about her friend and she's not good at describing it.Overall, I'm not satisfied with this chapter and worried about the future of yuri.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Have fun with the 10 month hiatus before the next chapter.

<3

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

The theme of ch.12 is cooking. The rising star is Akiho x Fuyumi. Not bad for Yume, trying to swap with either Fuyumi or Natsuko. Haruko is such a loser in kitchen.

joined Sep 21, 2014

<3

what
are you serious

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Chapter 11 is out.

And I vaguely smell NTR. Yume is after Natsuko.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Chapter 11 is out.

or just girls. Not the first time she's excited about kissing and swapping, brought it up with Haruko a few times before

joined May 23, 2015

<3

what
are you serious

No, there's two chapter releases that haven't been posted here yet and still one chapter left in the volume.

After that, though, yeah, it may be a while.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Chapter 11 is out.

Also 12. Is there some reason they're not up here?

I think Yume just wants an excuse to kiss girls

joined May 23, 2015

Yeah, but she also constantly gets shut down. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

moguTL posted:

Yeah, but she also constantly gets shut down. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her.

She shouldn't chase girls who already have a partner, and much less in one is officially a couple

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Ch.13 has been translated and that's the end of 1st volume. Akiho x Fuyumi will appear at ch.14.This chapter is about Natsuko's past(her hair was black). There's some kinda misunderstanding in it.

I SWEAR they ALWAYS CRACK ME UP THEM GURLZ! XD
So it DOES show on the face if peopz are swapped, i mean the EYES come with its original owner huh... XD
Natsuko, the ONLY one with them UNIQUE LIVELESS EYES >~<
LOVE ALL THEM PAIRINGS SO FAAAR

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Even if there's no real romance between the two leads, this series is quite fun so far! At the same time, I do hope the backstory between Akiho and Fuyumi is shown, since they're quite obviously going out.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Sadly, Haruko didn't realize her breasts grew for that one panel

To reply you must either login or sign up.