Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

^It's actually not AU - tho it effectively is, this is meant to be the actual touhou characters - the same ones from all the other stories not some AU version, reincarnated in their next lives - so it is rather set in the future, with some of them no longer in Gensokyo.

p.s Its a great story :)

That makes sense given how Buddhist the Touhou Saga is.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
117871565_p0

Table-turning is revolution.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Not bad- i always tend to like gyaru stories..

But whats up with the last panel lol- no- 'technically speaking' she isnt a hot guy at ALL!

It's what she needs to say to herself.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
Kikorino_lily-1588868675591110657-img1

I somehow believe this is what they actually get up to. A spinoff show will explain that this is how they stayed motivated.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Wait why does this have the Nice Boat tag

April Fool is a good day to have a nice boat visual.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Since it was Adachi's dream, it's therefore canon. It fits the others.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Kan-chan seems the most into her, and she's literally expressed zero romantic interest in anyone but Kan-chan. If this keeps up, it'll be a fight to dissuade the other suitors, I guess.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Kan-chan seems the most into her, and she's literally expressed zero romantic interest in anyone but Kan-chan. If this keeps up, it'll be a fight to dissuade the other suitors, I guess.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

You might be tempted to assume this is just a collection of one-shots. It's not.

They're actually all onee-shots.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

"If ONLY I were a BOY" says Midori, "Because obviously the masses of lesbian couples surrounding me couldn't possibly give me the idea that two girls together could be a possible thing!"

It's exactly what Midoriri would say, though. No one's ever said she was a genius.

Okay, no one who's not her has ever said she was a genius.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
89483250_p0

Kanae Onoda is the most fragile girl in the series. Anyone but the gentle Haruka Nanasawa would just destroy her as a potential girlfriend.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This was nice. Looking forward to the anime

The trailer is awesome! It ends with Chika saying, I think, "Anata no sono bubun tokoro hontōni kirai" (I really hate that part of you!) and the seiyuu sounds just like I imagine Chika, saying that.

BTW I always thought that catch-phrase of Chika's was foreshadowing, given you don't say that to someone you dislike in every way.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Since she's Chino-chan's Onee-sama, Cocoa Hato wanted Dynasty to use the Incest tag, but Chino is insisting on Pseudo-incest . Both girls are stubborn.

Marion Diabolito
Yuru Yuri discussion 09 Mar 15:18
joined Jan 5, 2015

Chap 115 made me fall in love with Ayano x Chitose. Oh God, I don't care if Ayano likes Kyouko, Chitose ship them or not, I just want some best friend to lover bonding moment. Gib me plz T.T

Kyouko agrees with you. She wants herself, Ayano, Chitose, and Chizuru all in one big bed. With rum raisin afterward.

Marion Diabolito
Yuru Yuri discussion 09 Mar 15:18
joined Jan 5, 2015

Chap 115 made me fall in love with Ayano x Chitose. Oh God, I don't care if Ayano likes Kyouko, Chitose ship them or not, I just want some best friend to lover bonding moment. Gib me plz T.T

Kyouko agrees with you. She wants herself, Ayano, Chitose, and Chizuru all in one big bed. With rum raisin afterward.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

BTW, their nicnkames:

仓鼠 Cāngshǔ “TAHNG-shuu” {1,3) Hamster

柴犬 Cháiquǎn “chai-chuwen” (2,3) Shiba Inu

Also, it's interesting how much they have in common with the Lily love girls in this respect.

last edited at Mar 4, 2024 2:13PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Now await the sequel "My One-sided Yuri Crush on My Best Friend Started with a Dream Where I Was Accepted." It should be fun!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
9d1d94a3c4a688d403f270dcd64f2191

Hajime: She's dressing like a nun! Only Touko-sama can overdress like that!

Marion Diabolito
Saki discussion 23 Feb 06:54
joined Jan 5, 2015

The Special Chapter #1 pretty much reaffirms a lot of fan thought. All the couples are together - Saki and Nodoka, and when Saki says Nodoka is amazing, you see Nodoka's breasts are larger than her head but still pert, and wouldn't be shocked if Saki was noticing and that was what amazed her. Hisa is straightforwardly bathing with Kazekoshi and her wife, wouldn't even dream of being with her Kiyosumi team. Momo and Yumi are literally going at it while the rest of Tsuruga watches, Hajime is at least alone with Touko as she prefers. And the fanservice I think hasn't changed in 10 years, not really. The one school with the ZZZ cups seems to have spread the syndrome, yes, but they were always that way.

Nodoka doesn't even feel like a main character anymore. The manga has been running for an incredibly long time so I certainly forget some details, but when was the last time Ritz let her do something meaningful in tournament? Everyone has magical powers and she's just existing.

Ritz is deeply eccentric. That said, in theory, Nodoka has no powers, she represents a baseline of tile-counting and discipline and knowing the odds perfectly at all times and flawless calculation without powers. She's the Normie.

last edited at Feb 23, 2024 6:56AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

< 90s >Why can't they just pine wistfully for each other forever?</ 90s >

< 70s >Until one of them dies, of course, Because they're both girls.</ 70s >

< 90s & 70s >It's so beautiful!</ 90s & 70s >

And somehow they're still doing better than Tsukushi and Minami.

In all seriousness, they're communicating far better than the girls in Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - the girl with the original dream hasn't said anything since the first day after the dream. Communication is nice to see, especially after waiting for it.

last edited at Feb 23, 2024 6:34AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Will this be finished? I read Suzuki-sempai had health problems.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

johnb posted:

Argh! another ambiguous ending.

Yea, they will ambiguously fuck in the future.
You can't prove that in a court of law.

They will only ambiguously fuck a little bit and only on a semi-regular basis.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Strangely wholesome

I agree much fluffier than it is lewd. So fluffy the bunnies are picketing it.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I never really got the whole "like as a person" trope in yuri manga. I know that being pan is a thing, but specifically in yuri there's certain instances were it feels like they're sweeping lesbianism under the rug ( or just being gay in general ) by using a more "socially acceptable" answer.
Idk, maybe it's just me getting wierdly upset over specific wording.

No, it's definitely a thing. And I like that Inori calls it out in I Favor the Villainess.

Misha: "Gender doesn't matter, the one you fell in love with just happened to be a girl".

Rei: "No, gender does matter. I like girls"

You beat me to it. Rei Taylor is on fire in that scene. I think it both caused her best friend to understand her more
AND made her crush start to get used to the idea. And without being creepy (or at least compared to some of her earlier behaviour) if her crush ended up not working out. Remember, literally saving her LIFE is priority one for Rei.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Nothing is going on. Nico-nii has her glasses on, which means she's just adjusting Nishikino-san's costume. Maki is worried about how the costume will be received, Is it too daring? But she's in safe hands, Nico knows where to draw the line.