Forum › Posts by Faust

Faust
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Amazing. And Fuse. Whoa. This buildup is gonna go down soon.
Can we talk about Riko-sensei please lmao
And Sayaka's face in the back as Maki and the other guy ship teased the teachers?

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

I wonder what's the colour for denial

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Cute, but cashier-san doesn't have time for this shit tbh

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wow
Would the extra scenes be voiced too?

Faust
Anime season 25 Mar 00:50
Faust
Anime season 23 Mar 23:13
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai seems gay (and really lewd), airing in April. Full female cast

Has that got anything to do with this stuff? The character designs for some of them look similar.

Probs not. Names and setting seem very different

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 11:13PM

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

What are they? =O I'm not familiar with that author…

In Murciélago, there's a girl named Hinako who's sometimes drawn like a smoll cuddly chibi (the 'creatures' behind Ayaka, basically). The link Gudetamago provides is a good example of the 'gag', though used to a certain extreme (unrelated to Murciélago's plot)

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 10:45PM

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Um.... so Nevri brought me here. What is this about if you mind?

a place unrestrained by a specific topic, to converse, meet ppl, chichat, all that
You seemed like you had some stuff on your mind.

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 7:21PM

Faust
Anime season 23 Mar 18:44
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai seems gay (and really lewd), airing in April. Full female cast

The anime's website also revealed the show's story on Friday. In the story, the prideful archangel Lucifer disobeys God and is cast into the lowest level of hell as a fallen angel. On her way to hell, Lucifer happens to meet a high school girl on Earth named Maria, who helps her. In hell, Lucifer meets Leviathan, and Leviathan explains to Lucifer about The Seven Deadly Sins, the seven demon king rulers of hell. After The Seven Deadly Sins seal Lucifer's powers, Lucifer goes on a journey with Maria and Leviathan to defeat them.

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Whoa dude, is that Yoshimura Kana?
Yurine's hair, he does like this thing, I recognise the way he drew it
Oh my god wait there's a bunch of Hinakos behind Ayaka

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Kitsune Inari posted:

Would the resolution to Amane x Nina x Ryou in ch30 count for the Polyamory tag?

I suggested it already, but it would be spoilery. It's up to the site admins.

Maybe tag the last 3 chapters, as it's pretty much the main theme of this arc

Faust
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

There're two Natsuko(s) in this chapter.

Yeah D:

What do you guys mean?

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

LOL fucking hell, that sounds ridiculous
and I'm pretty sure I found it by googling "shoe salesman" and "hentai" lmao
It... It wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be tho D:

last edited at Mar 17, 2017 6:14PM

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

oh my god
amazing

Faust
Syrupy Love discussion 15 Mar 21:34
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

What an incredibly simple ending... guess everything is resolved with sex than.

Rather than resolved with sex, it's more like they got to celebrate after resolving [most] things :P

Faust
Age 15 discussion 15 Mar 21:32
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hmm. Nothing changed...

Well it just pretty much means they haven't had enough free time.
Life > scanlation work

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 9:33PM

Faust
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's still a bit of a stretch to deduce that she's sharing a home with a girlfriend just because he had to dispose of a body.

Satou also talked a lot about love in the presence of her teacher, in her kinda psychotic way, plus he's been stalking her for a while, so he has quite a bit of evidence to put together.

So basically, he knows that
1. Sato's in love
2. He knows where she lives/goes back to
3. He might have disposed of a body for her

Yeah I see now, it definitely points to a female lover...? D:
I mean, are we, as readers, supposed to be aware of how he reached such conclusions? Or are we currently in the dark and just gotta assume that he somehow pieced that together.
That's all I wanna make sure of tbh, if I haven't missed anything, or if it's supposed to be this way.

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 7:28AM

Faust
Image Comments 15 Mar 05:53
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014
3gjuwhk

"What should I wear?"
Definitely not underwear apparently haha

Faust
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hm, you're right. I hadn't seen it like that, though i was surprised that's what he thought. Like oh, yeah, i guess it could seem like that to him
Though I got to say that the end of the chapter made me laugh. I was expecting something big, and I guess it is "something big", especially coming from Yuma (who's always hesitant, reluctant and apparently unsuccessful at ever confronting Hotaru), but it's funny that we're more or less back to square one, with the difference being that now BOTH of them are using "practicing" as an excuse for their feelings, and that Yuma is more or less aware of how she feels (??)

I thought that it would wrap up soon enough, maybe in the next volume, but pfft it seems like it's totally gonna be dragged on some more

Faust
Kase-san discussion 13 Mar 20:25
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wow, I may have made an error, but you really do not need to get belligerent about it. I remembered incorrectly, that's all.

Not really, but my bad if it seemed like so to you :/ Just wasn't sure to what extent did I have to clarify what I meant, to have the very first point be properly understood.

Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

It makes sense to not read a thread for a series you aren't up to date with, but the thing about an "anime" thread is that it's pretty broad in its potential discussions. Not everyone is on the same page, not everyone watches the same things. It's not "their fault" for not being up to date on everything and "spoiling themselves" by looking into the thread. What if you wanted to discuss and read about the series you are up to date with? Well too bad cus there are spoilers for other shows you haven't started or caught up on floating around?

For real, it's not difficult to just spoiler tag. It really makes it easier if you just like, bold the title of the series you want to comment on, and go for it (if you want to discuss the latest ep or key plot points for example). It'll easily catch the eye of those who watch the same anime, or are interested (and don't mind spoilers).
It's just unrealistic to expect ppl to always be up to date and have the same indifference to being spoiled as you do. Some actually want to watch and find out things on their own.

Faust
Anime season 13 Mar 07:07
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

What's the point of marking spoilers when you're showing spoilers out in the open as images?

Uh, I can choose to not click on spoilery images. Which those images were identified as.

The post with like 3-4 linked spoiler screenshots had initially all of that shit exposed/in your face, so you couldn't really decide whether or not you wanted to see it/be spoiled. Nez edited it and was pointing out the contradiction; how the user legit visually spoils everyone, yet also chooses to spoiler tag the text below.
So yeah, your reply is in favour of her point. Maybe ppl shouldn't post screenshots of spoilers, because it isn't up to them to decide whether others would be fine with the spoilers or not.

last edited at Mar 13, 2017 7:08AM

Faust
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Tfw koyuki does more in this doujin than the entire series

Faust
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wow the narration was pretty confusing for me, it switched between characters a lot D: I get the gist of what's going on, but its likely that a lot of details went over my head.
I don't remember the extent of the teacher's stalking, did he followed her home before? (I don't remember him knowing where she lived) Also, how did he know about the "same sex lover"? I don't recall him knowing that, or how he could have known/found that out. As far as I know, only Taiyou knows that Sato is harboring Shio/a [young] girl

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 3:05PM

Faust
Kase-san discussion 11 Mar 23:46
Shonen%202
joined Sep 21, 2014

My best guess is that with how busy Kase is, Mikawa may have been the only one available at the time

Wasn't Kase already in Tokyo

Yes, but between classes and track for Kase and Yamada's own classes, they may not often get the chance to see each other.

What do you mean "yes, but"? (unless you think that Yamada and Mikawa are already living in Tokyo when they haven't gotten their acceptance letters yet?)
Because that's exactly it. Yamada getting the news -> in hometown
Mikawa -> in hometown
Kase-san -> in fucking Tokyo
Yamada definitely wouldn't have been able to share the news with Kase in person.
"Mikawa may have been the only one available at the time"
Well yeah. Between Kase and Mikawa, the latter's legit the only one in town. Yamada and Mikawa are def close friends, but in this situation, Mikawa was the only one she could run to [in tears] anyway
Unless I'm misunderstood what you meant, I'm just saying that that part of your guess doesn't hold up, or was oddly phrased :0

last edited at Mar 11, 2017 11:48PM