Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooh THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Serenata
Anime season 24 Jan 14:21
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

koneko posted:

Also. My Tanya can't be this cute. There is no way that my Tanya can be this cute!!
http://imgur.com/a/4XvKK

looks generic. don't suit her twisted old man personality.
tanya is tj reincarnated as loli......

Attack on Titans on April 2017, can't wait

will deviate from manga.......

Really? where didja hear that? :(

Serenata
Image Comments 24 Jan 08:51
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013
Poke-tl

This is why I love this pair

Serenata
Anime season 21 Jan 20:33
Serenata
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

SF posted:

"Whatever happens I will always be your friend"
Right, "Friends".

Right? that part bothered me too... Their naiveness
But the rest of course it was sooo cute

Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm reading the manga, can't really get into the novel version

Serenata
Image Comments 20 Jan 00:49
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013
60977733_p0%20(1)

Eat those panties!!!

Serenata
Image Comments 20 Jan 00:49
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013
Tumblr_ofvto6g0yn1rvzjc8o1_1280

Is the feeling that counts!

Serenata
Anime season 19 Jan 18:38
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wha- http://i.imgur.com/aEEZ9fh.jpg ... eeeh? how come?

It makes me happy but I'm what you would call a socially awkward person, I lack basic interpersonal skills... So the few friends who I keep contact online communicate with me through letters (like, you leave a message in my profiles or pm and I'll respond in due time and that can be several days), direct chat doesn't work with me (my mind goes blank). I doubt that would make a good friend... I'm not sure why my friends keep up with me.

... That being said, if you still want to tell me something you can't say here, you can write me in tumblr (dashaheadart) hopefully I won't answer like a robot sigh

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 6:39PM

Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

There was an announcement in Tetsu scans https://tetsu-scans.blogspot.com/ regarding episode 05 and future works, they're still working on that and in other projects, we just gotta wait.

They won't work on the sequel, but I'm glad they picked the first part... Very very glad.

Serenata
Anime season 19 Jan 16:55
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maid Dragon 02 was awesome, again letting us know that we're talking about real love, is also funny and surprising we have great action scenes too X)! on the other hand, KonoSuba 02 it's even funnier than the first season, I'm going to read Megumin's manga now to know about her rival and sister (she got her own spinoff!!).

I'm not watching Gintama, I like to watch packs of 8 or 12 episodes just like dragon ball... Watching shonnen week by week is really tiring

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 5:03PM

Serenata
Anime season 19 Jan 08:38
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

risingstar3110 posted:

Youjo senki is definitely fun to watch, but I could use a bit more consistent character design...

The main character look like half-human half-beast at a time.

Why don't they just go with full moe character design. Moe killer loli certainly has more impacts

they fucked up the balance in the anime, but the novel...

At the point that, at first I wasn't going to watch the anime because of how weird they made her there

Serenata
Anime season 18 Jan 09:34
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

risingstar3110 posted:

Demi-chan wa Kataritai is sooo funny! I really love it, nothing subtext (maybe?) or yuri but really enjoyable.
The militar genderswap loli is algo good, mostly thanks to chapter2

Military genderswap loli?

AKA Youjo senki

Serenata
Anime season 17 Jan 20:36
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Demi-chan wa Kataritai is sooo funny! I really love it, nothing subtext (maybe?) or yuri but really enjoyable.
The militar genderswap loli is algo good, mostly thanks to chapter2

Serenata
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooohh! sweet chapter with sweet and kisses

Serenata
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aah man this time I couldn't hold back, thanks Anon! I don't even know what to say I'm just sooo happy with these two! And I loved the recycled page and reaction like "-Wait I'm sorry!" lol

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 1:46PM

Serenata
Ovum discussion 14 Jan 18:26
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

I had to come and read the comments first because "Non moe art + Egg laying" gives a bad first impression xD

Serenata
Anime season 14 Jan 08:43
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

I agree!!! the sweeeeetness of urara is unbeatable!

Serenata
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Da fuk is wrong with senpai's hair (first panel) http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_mekuru_oshigoto_ch04#3 they're showing Sayuri's nipples like it's nothing so how does the physics work here?

Serenata
Anime season 12 Jan 18:02
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can't shake off the image of Tohru swallowing and licking Kobayashi's underwear...
SO Another one for the To Do list in drawings! hahahaahaha

I liked that part when she immediately said "I love you sexually!" and Kobayashi's understands so there's no way we will get that confused later on XP If she acknowledges that and still let her stay, even for a gag comedy we have yuri.
One sided ... But with hope

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 6:02PM

Serenata
Anime season 12 Jan 13:54
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kayo-chin posted:

Fans deliver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ay6gEPyedo

That. Was. AWESOME!! All the right ships, cute animation, sexy... What more to ask for? Is this really fan-made?

It looks that way but wow that ending was soooo sexy

Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thiron posted:

I thought it was because of image sizes. Certain manga chapters have overly high resolution and file size.

This too, I really appreciate the good quality but is not friendly with some connections, most people have 720 and 1080p monitors so when the full size is twice than that (and even biggers) it makes you wonder if you really need that much... Sometimes we can even see the fibers of the color pages.

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 7:04AM

Serenata
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks again!! I try to avoid trending couples/characters (For example, right now is 2D from Nier) but this one was tooooo cute I couldn't resist.

Serenata
Alice discussion 12 Jan 06:56
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Norainhere posted:

That was nice. Usually the drama tag kinda scares me a bit but the reading the comments helped with that.

Also while I understand Haruka's fear at the end about Kanata not returning her feelings, I still think it's not totally hopeless, and Kanata could definitely fall for Haruka in the future. A follow-up to this story would definitely be welcome.

Yeah, one with Kanata having science babies with Haruka... Because that "Right now..." at the end, I didn't like it.
The rest was cute of course.

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 1:45PM

Serenata
Avaaanoir
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you :)! I'm planning on making more yuri stuff when I get the chance