Forum › Heartbreak discussion

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

yes! about time we get a happy one shot! and adult life romance too, the best kind

i hope to see more from this author ^_^

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Not bad . Im always happy to see stories out of your typical high school plot.

This is also the first time I saw a woman with a tattoo in a yuri manga?!

Want a second?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweetly_reeling#3

Ty senpai u made my day

last edited at Sep 18, 2014 8:01AM

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

instant fav for sure XD such a cute, real and heartwarming story - I am glad that this "adult life" had a happy ending ^^ (its refreshing when its not only high school..I mean I have a love life and I am long out of high school lol)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Enjoyed that :)

Only thing though.. since when can you surgically remove a tattoo? Cut out a big chunk of skin (they go deeper than just surface too) and then kinda stretch or graft skin back over?? There's no such gross tattoo removal method i've ever heard of..

As far as i know its done with a laser and requires multiple applications- getting about 25% fainter each time- i'd guess each visit needs a while between them too? You are maybe left with a very faint mark- but certainly no scar.

So unless I am missing something it seems very silly and the author misunderstanding and not researching tattoo removal ?

Edit - ok it seems older pre laser methods like abrasion + acid and skin grafts even were used some - but i seriously doubt you could get it done like that now when such a simple way as laser has replaced them- and a graft wouldn't leave a single vertical scar either way.

Its a fairly minor point in a good story but..

last edited at Sep 18, 2014 8:08AM

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

And they lived happily ever after...

The End.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Title is quite ironic, and in the greatest way possible. :P

Indeed.

Some of the titles are completely opposites of the ending like some cough cough Happy ending. I enjoy the surprises though so no complaints there.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Enjoyed that :)

Only thing though.. since when can you surgically remove a tattoo? Cut out a big chunk of skin (they go deeper than just surface too) and then kinda stretch or graft skin back over?? There's no such gross tattoo removal method i've ever heard of..

As far as i know its done with a laser and requires multiple applications- getting about 25% fainter each time- i'd guess each visit needs a while between them too? You are maybe left with a very faint mark- but certainly no scar.

So unless I am missing something it seems very silly and the author misunderstanding and not researching tattoo removal ?

Edit - ok it seems older pre laser methods like abrasion + acid and skin grafts even were used some - but i seriously doubt you could get it done like that now when such a simple way as laser has replaced them- and a graft wouldn't leave a single vertical scar either way.

Its a fairly minor point in a good story but..

About that tattoo removal, I also thought that it was weird but then...

https://www.asds.net/TattoosSurgicalExcision/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I started tearing up and ran to my girlfriend, she looks at me and says " what did you read now ?" lol shes cute when she knows I got flustered from reading . Now she's a bit upset and says she's going to re-teach me about her love all over hehehe she's so cute. This was an excellent short story as I said it made me tear up and a little flustered so thanks to reading this now I am about to be dragged into our bedroom lol I guess this is good night <3

Now that's a lovely thing to hear; hope it's a very good night.
By the way, speaking as a lover of most things purple, that's a gorgeous rose.

OT but...Purple Library Guy? Not the same PLG that blogged at POGGE? Or am I trippin'?

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

the title almost got me not reading it (I dislike tragedy) ~

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Ah yeah.... More adult life stories would be nice :3

last edited at Sep 18, 2014 1:33PM

joined Jan 17, 2014

good one, adult life not always bad end eh ? :D

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

the title almost got me not reading it (I dislike tragedy) ~

This could almost be a bait and switch tag from a bad end to a happy end.

When the apparent breakup happened, since it was only halfway through the story, I was given hope. A very good read.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This one-shot is just about perfect. Great art, great story, great characters, it's all great!

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

This was a nice one ^.^

joined Jul 8, 2013

Loved the story. Can't decided whether I disliked or LOVED the art tho lol.

joined Apr 9, 2014

more cute adult life yuri like this pls ;_;

joined Apr 13, 2012

the NSFW tag got my hopes up... however, this is now one of my all-time-favorite oneshots!

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Idk how I feel but tht credit page tho...

What's about the credit page? Is it because the other Puella Magi got their head replaced with their soul gem?

Whoops, that was out of topic. But I liked the story anyway.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Art reminds me of Nishi Uko's style.

I know right!

It's the typical "I-don't-wanna-love-anymore-because-I-don't-wanna-get-hurt," but with a happy twist at the end. Very well-done! :)

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahhh, I loved it!!!! <3

joined Aug 8, 2013

Boring and predictable as fuck. Women with commitment issues because of a previous lover and the resulting angst in their partner is only in just about every third (lesbian) romance ever.

But hey, adults, suddenly I love every trite cliché in it I would've bitched about otherwise, even though it would've made fuck-all difference with high school girls! \o/
At least that's the impression I get from the comments.

Nice art though, thanks.

joined May 2, 2014

This is way 2 awesomeeee

joined Jul 23, 2013

Boring and predictable as fuck. Women with commitment issues because of a previous lover and the resulting angst in their partner is only in just about every third (lesbian) romance ever.

But hey, adults, suddenly I love every trite cliché in it I would've bitched about otherwise, even though it would've made fuck-all difference with high school girls! \o/
At least that's the impression I get from the comments.

Nice art though, thanks.

Girls School are a familiar yuri setting. Duh. And this needs to be mentioned in every other post why? Oh look, the sky is blue. Major breakthrough there.

Is this the smug superiority hour? Ohhh, that's sooooo cliché, I'm such a sophisticated, erudite individual because I can recognize the most recurring trope in the genre, give me a fucking break.

last edited at Sep 20, 2014 5:50PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ owned.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Girls School are a familiar yuri setting. Duh. And this needs to be mentioned in every other post why? Oh look, the sky is blue. Major breakthrough there.

Is this the smug superiority hour? Ohhh, that's sooooo cliché, I'm such a sophisticated, erudite individual because I can recognize the most recurring trope in the genre, give me a fucking break.

LMAO! seriously, if I could give you a dap (i.e. fist bump), I would. that was funny as hell.

@Talvalis - *shrugs* OK, you don't like it. so what yuri stories do you read on here? most of the stories are about young ladies in all girl's schools fawning over XXX-chan or YYY-san. do you ignore all of those stories or are you just checking out the artwork?

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 2:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.