Forum › Posts by Touko

joined Jul 17, 2013

it's been 84 years

Touko
joined Jul 17, 2013

Having read up until the current chapter (ch131), I can with confidence say that it just keeps getting better! No spoilers, but my god, it's soo good!

I'm also impressed that the author manages to keep the new characters and dynamics he introduces interesting.

Ahh, me too!!! It's really really really good!!! Wait for it y'all!!! This manga is the best!

Touko
joined Jul 17, 2013

I am just like Midori when it comes about drawing.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Masterpiece.

Touko
joined Jul 17, 2013

I looove seeing people discussing about this manga and enjoying it!! <333

Touko
joined Jul 17, 2013

Ichinose is so pure... (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Touko
joined Jul 17, 2013

I'm here for more senpai and kouhai development. Best couple.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Best NozoEli artist, she's amazing!

joined Jul 17, 2013

I want them to fuck

Best comment ever.

Touko
joined Jul 17, 2013

Senpai and Kouhai are best pairing.

Touko
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 20:27
joined Jul 17, 2013

Khé.

joined Jul 17, 2013

I love incest. ; ;

Also, take that, Happy End!!!!1

Touko
Yuri Danshi discussion 28 Sep 23:24
joined Jul 17, 2013

Amazing.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Amazing! ; ;

Touko
joined Jul 17, 2013

I love the art.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Hm. I think I need to read more to figure out how I feel about this. We'll see.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Shamalanmanom

what

joined Jul 17, 2013

NO ANIMAL EARS? UNACCEPTABLE!

Just kidding. It was very cute!

Touko
joined Jul 17, 2013

Best pairings. (Y)

joined Jul 17, 2013

Can someone PLEASE kill this bitchass piece of shit already!? Goddammit, each chapter thus far has pissed me off, but this one without a shadow of a doubt got me heated to the point I had to put my tablet down and punch a wall. It's like this douche is the mangaka's attempt at creating the most hated character in history and, if that's the case, he is succeeding. Dues ex machina saves his dumbass almost every single chapter. Why!? He has no redeeming qualities, he's a rapist AND a murderer, there should be no reason he should exist.

I guess for plot's sake is the reason why this waste of air/space/anyone's time is still alive and I hope for plot's sake he dies. Horribly. No body to bury, no remains to burn and turn to ash. I want to stick his hand down the garbage disposal, cover him in honey and bury him under bullet ants.Gut him and lay him out in the sun for bugs to chew at his insides.

Do I sound mad? That's cause I am. He killed someone who truly loved him, because he's the fuck up and can't see that, so he takes his frustrations out on her. Grant it, she is not the most innocent character, but he manipulated her because she loved him. Instead of saying 'someone loves me, I'll date her', he goes 'NOPE! You ain't my true love!'. . .and kills her AFTER SHE TOOK A KNIFE IN THE BACK FOR HIM (caps so you see the levels of devotion). He is such a selfish, arrogant, despicable, (insert all kinds of colorful language here) sociopath even Hell would be too good of a place for him.

I'm going to keep reading this with a small sliver of hope he gets killed. Not holding my breath though. Seems whatever bad thing that's about to happen to him doesn't happen.

/sigh, okay, I'm sorry, rant is done. Just really needed to get that out.

About me.
God, one of the worst chapters so far. ; ;

joined Jul 17, 2013

Egg fluffy is fluffy.

joined Jul 17, 2013

It's 3am and I just finished the story and got my SR Maki. Totally worth it. Seriously, it was super gay, I was dying.

NicoMaki is real, my dear friends!

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 3:08AM

joined Jul 17, 2013

Well..shit

Same.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahh, love this author! Her art is so nice!

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahhh, I love them! ; ;