Forum › Posts by YuriLoveFan

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Well Shijou's the best, so I don't think she'll be endgame

The cruel realty that is DRAMA and ANGST.

YuriLoveFan
Lily Love discussion 11 Dec 19:25
joined Jul 8, 2013

Me, this entire chapter: "Tell her you cheated. Tell her you cheated. Tell her you cheated. Please for the love of God, tell her you cheated. Just tell her you cheated, don't drag this shit out for no fucking reason. Tell her you cheated. DAMMIT ALL!"

Is that honestly not gonna become a plot point later on? I find that fucking ridiculous. Just get it fucking over with. Like are they honestly trying to imply that WASN'T a big issue? Please, just...*sigh* I'm just so tired of bullshit drama...I don't want this to come back later and become a whole big thing cuz nobody said anything and then, even if it doesn't come back later, it just feels dishonest.

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 7:30PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Ogino Jun's art is just so fucking good. And he seems to just do (almost) exclusively yuri so I'm basically officially hyped for anything he releases at this point lol. Hope his next series is a yuri romance too. And I hope, that UNLIKE GANMA (which I still loved tbh) we actually get to see the romance as it unfolds instead of just skip to the getting together part for everybody lol.

last edited at Oct 4, 2016 12:11PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

God I fucking love it when Mira does ACTUAL romance.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

YuriLoveFan posted:

Honestly, I liked this series but why in God's name would they continue past this point? It's just unnecessary, really. They got together, which was the whole main issue, which means that the only possible thing they could use to continue the series is throwing in more pointless drama (undoubtedly a love rival or two), it's just so...why?

Because there is absolutely nothing interesting about being in relationship.

(Love triangle and pointless drama is the cheapest way to prolong the story, if you are good writer you can actually make it interesting.)

That's exactly my issue. I fucking love series that continue AFTER the couple gets together ON THE SOLE FUCKING CONDITION THAT THEY EXCLUDE THE FUCKING BULLSHIT LOVE RIVAL AND OVERDRAMATIC BULLSHIT. Seeing a new couple develop is one of the most satisfying things if done properly. If these fucking bullshit romance series could just...not...with all the pointless drama...it's so unnecessary. Like it's actually possible to have drama that isn't stupid. I swear I've seen it before. Like the buildup to their first time sleeping together is a gold mine or even fucking coming out to their parents or some shit like that and yet, "rather than that vital relationship development, how about we just throw in a stupid, douchebag (cuz really 99 times out of 100 they are always assholes/douchebags) love rival just to stir things up, cuz FUCK our readers."

finished chapter

Ya know what...I have no complaints. No bullshit love rivals. No love triangles. Just good old fashioned, natural relationship progression. Not bad...Wonder how fucking long its gonna last though. I'd be amazed if this series actually continued with no love rivals being introduced. I'd be ecstatic if they didn't include on, but completely fucking shocked nonetheless lol. For some reason, the whole world (wish I could just blame Japan for this lol) translates Relationship Drama = Love Rivals/Love Triangles exclusively lol.
Still I liked this chapter and if they could just keep it between the two MCs with minimal amounts of bullshit. I will have no complaints.

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 10:37PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Thank God, I read the comments first...The entire first page is people just despairing about how sad it made them lol. I think I'ma just opt out if that's the case lol.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Honestly, I liked this series but why in God's name would they continue past this point? It's just unnecessary, really. They got together, which was the whole main issue, which means that the only possible thing they could use to continue the series is throwing in more pointless drama (undoubtedly a love rival or two), it's just so...why?

last edited at Sep 8, 2016 12:23PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Uh...YTF do the sisters always wind up with the same weapons no matter who they drive with...?

YuriLoveFan
Lily Love discussion 04 Sep 17:43
joined Jul 8, 2013

Alright, its been a while since I commented but I gotta say, JUST FUCKING TELL HER YOU CHEATING ON HER YOU FUCKING IDIOT! STOP FUCKING DRAGGING THIS OUT FOREVER AND GET OVER WITH IT! I swear to fuck if they just skip over the fuck that Donut made out with another girl because "Hey, she was just angry and didn't have any feelings her" I might actually be done with this series because that would just be too stupid. Donut seems to have just forgotten it happened though (although to be fair, she hasn't really had an opportunity) but I don't want to fucking see her smiling or blushing or anything, regardless of their current situation. She should feel like an enormous pile of shit right now because what she did was a shitty thing and she should IMMEDIATELY TELL HER. I know that it hasn't even been a day since it happened but with the flow that this series has entered it's starting to feel like they just fucking skipped that, which would be bullshit. They've built a momentum and with this momentum if they just suddenly brought it up again it'd feel awkward and out of nowhere. It's driving me insane. JUST FUCKING TELL HER YOU CHEATED! FUCK! Okay, rant over. Been holding that in for a while now. I imagine large parts of that were illegible but I feel a little better.

Also, not gonna say anything about the father because, really, just about everything that could be said about him has been said already lol.

YuriLoveFan
Deep discussion 20 Feb 02:39
joined Jul 8, 2013

I loved this but not entirely sure it should qualify as nsfw lol.
Seriously though, I wish Takemiya would give up on overdramatic stuff and focused on slightly drama or just normal series like these...She's so good at these but her overdramatic stuff is just so frustrating and annoying and more than half the time just end so poorly (as in quality and not actually happiness of the characters).

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 2:40AM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

I honestly see it quiet sad...I mean..I think that the teacher and her "friend" are actually dating so it means that in a way the teacher is double timing the student....At some point the student will be stabbed for sure about that.....

I think it's more likely the other woman is either a fuckbuddy, an ex she's still on good terms with, or a simple drinking buddy who also happens to be gay.

Idk, I kind of agree with the first person. I was TOTALLY under the impression that the teacher was dating the blonde or at least having sex with her. The blonde was incredibly flirtatious with her, not to mention handsy, with how she kinda just stroked her fingers on her chest, and seemed to be even going on actual dates (I think they were at a restaurant at one point and the chapter literally started with what looked like the end of a kiss). I really thought that the teacher only said they weren't dating so that the student would think she was not interested in women or to convince her not to spread any scandalous rumors.
And even if it was just a fuckbuddy. The first person's concerns still apply. There's no indications that they stop doing it together so we don't really know if she's still sleeping with her or not.
In other words, the biggest fucking flaw in this oneshot was that we GOT LITERALLY NO CONTEXT AS TO WHO THE BLONDE EVEN FUCKING WAS. And thanks to that this series' ending COMPLETELY changes in tone lol.
Otherwise, this is actually some of my favorite art I've ever seen in manga and if this mangaka could make some more yuri, I'd be fucking ecstatic.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

That story about the cat and dog was deep. Wow. It was even better than that story from Yuri Kuma Arashi anime.

I'm guessing this is sarcasm ...? this was just a simple metaphor for gay marriage in japan so. I'm assuming your taking a dig at yuri kuma, which is fair

No. I was serious. That simple metaphor in this chapter was better than the whole bears incident in YKA anime. Simple and clear. Ikuni should learn form Charie.

Hard to argue that lol. I hate that mindset that now thinks that more complicated/complex a metaphor is the more respectable it is? No matter how much the story, since in the end that's EXACTLY WTF IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE, suffers. It's really just not necessary or all that clever lol. That series was just a mess before they even got to the fourth episode lol.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 2:14AM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Shame the OVA wasn't more like the doujins.

Seriously...100000000% agree with you there.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

See, I am VERY interested in the story but I really just don't see how it could possibly pull off a satisfying ending here and that's really starting to deter me from the series.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

It takes a lot to get me to feel something but holy fuck my heart hurts right now for Hinako.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Tbh I would've preferred this to the actual ending lol.

joined Jul 8, 2013

God...I don't remember even half the characters this series has anymore...And even more of them have names that I have completely forgotten lol.
Also, really hoping that at the very least Akina realizes her true feeling before the series ends because at this point this is looking like one of those series that do nothing but imply feelings but never actually get to the point of acknowledgement or even real confirmation for that matter.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

That didn't just feel incomplete. It didn't even feel half complete. It literally felt like it ended before they even did anything.

last edited at Jan 27, 2016 5:47PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Knowing what I know now after reading the raws...this whole chapter was literally just 250% bittersweet...lol=

YuriLoveFan
Enough discussion 22 Jan 02:21
joined Jul 8, 2013

BOOOOO! Why are yuris like this so damn common...*cries* I'm not particularly susceptible to drama but when it gets rapid fired at me like with yuri stuff, it just gets to be too much, you know...Like my heart can only take so much lol.
Although the fact that it was clearly mutual here and this was still the outcome makes this one more stupid to me, than dramatic. Like if its onesided then okay, ouch my heart and feels but this was mutual so there was really no reason for this outcome to happen, really. And of course, people gonna reply stuff like "Oh she didn't wanna ruin the friendship" or "Oh they were probably raised being taught it was wrong" or "Oh they probably believed they could never have a normal life together" or "Oh maybe she realized too late" or some shit like that. And with all that in mind, I still think it's fucking stupid. Just cuz they had a reason, doesn't make it less stupid OR less unnecessary lol. At least not to me. I just pity the guy at this point.

Also, can we get an unrequited love tag or a bad ending tag or a IT'LL FUCKING DESTROY YOUR HEART tag or even an unrequited love tag or something along those lines? I love yuri but these series with this type of ending are my most hated (in case it wasn't obvious lol) so I'd like to steer clear of them lol. Naturally, I'm expecting a "no" to these potential tags because, I guess that'd be a spoiler...But I mean is it really? Yeah, it tells you that you'll become miserable but it doesn't tell you how or why, does it? For all we know somebody dies or moves away or its all a flashback and she's alone now or something. Just saying, a heads up would probably make the readers survival more likely lol. That being said, I'm still painfully aware this suggestion will be rejected lol.

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 2:33AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

So much sadness. In my heart right now.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Oh god I've been there. On a packed bus, sneezing uncontrollably, ran out of tissues, no tsundere gyaru to bail me out.

I'll never forget the embarrassment ;_;

Anoedo.. I cannot remember the name of the series your profile picture is from.. can you please tell me?

Comprehensive Tovarisch, methinks.

It is.

Comprehensive Tovarisch, methinks.

Why is no one updating that series? It's good

I know right? At least A Kiss And A White Lily is similar and regular enough to hold me over while I wait.

I know for a fact that somebody translated the final chapter (I don't think this site added it though), therefore skipping ALL OF THE OTHERS SO WE HAVE ZERO CONTEXT, so maybe that has something to do with it? Like maybe the original scanlators were like, "Well, fuck, the ending has been released so why even bother with the rest." Just a possibility.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 1:04AM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

PLEASE HAVE A SEQUEL! PLEASE HAVE A SEQUEL! PLEASE HAVE A SEQUEL! PLEASE HAVE A SEQUEL! Please God, I fucking loved the shit out of this, don't leave it with this incredibly unsatisfying ending! Don't do this to us!

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

There's gonna be some bullshit reason for the rejection isn't there? Especially since we KNOW its mutual...

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

So can somebody please spoil what happens next? As soon as possible, preferably.