satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Holy shit !
This is soooo fucked up !(◎_◎;)
LOVE IT (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

satsuki matoi
Bridesmaid discussion 26 Nov 13:24
joined May 2, 2014

I thought Yuri had grown beyond this old typical bullshit of i love you but must marry because my family wants me to. I find the whole thing pathetic and a waste of time.

Yeah, maybe once the culture these stories come from abandons pressure and attitudes like this it might happen. Easy to say as a western fan, where we don't usually have such concerns.

U guys are lucky to have no concerns in the wast .... Culture rule's are a major a bitch , it controls ur life u have NO chose but to act straight ... , u do what society tell u to do .... Ugh Story of ma life... it's a sad fact that some of us have to deal with bullshit like this everyday (T ^ T)

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

For some resone this art remind of PS1 graphics ....still very short simple story , neeeed a sequel !!!

satsuki matoi
Stretch discussion 29 Aug 13:35
joined May 2, 2014

Soooo σ^_^; About Ran Dreaming about dating keiko does that mean finally there is a hope that they might end up tougher , Yes I think there is (Cuz I don't think dreaming about been with her mean nothing , this shit ain't straight in my opinion |( ̄3 ̄)| , I think in the next chapters things will get more interesting after reading Rans dream Chapter I have some pretty high hopes for some developments some shoujo ai hopefully.... (⌒-⌒; )

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Seriously Idk why did I even read this till the end ! The hell did I I just read ? , honestly Japanese hentai these days and tentacles ... I don't see fairies the same way I did before , thank u very much japan .. Creepy , I'm going now to read some supppppper fluffy moe yuri manga to forget , the horror...

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 12:48PM

joined May 2, 2014

That was fun I like the art pretty good job

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Lol so cute for once jin no drama that's nice for a change

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Someone plz punch that guyy , for real like what an asshole ...

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Woa, that's a surprise!
They touched so easily at the end, I thought it was way more complicated to reach this point than that in Japan.

I was about to say that , totally true lol even in other countries u can't just get all touchy to other stranger that fast .... So Creepy

last edited at May 22, 2015 6:13AM

joined May 2, 2014

Wonderful story I started reading this last year and evey update was batter than the other I can say this manga is one Of the good most relastic yuri mangas about collage girls out there am really satisfied with this ... It's sad to say goodbye T,T

last edited at May 20, 2015 8:43AM

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Hhhhhhhhhh omfg dat last page killed me at less everyone had their happy ending XD

last edited at May 19, 2015 8:42AM

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

At less it have happy ending ? Some how I feel like I wasted time on this...

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

I miss this couple need more am addicted !!!! so absolutely cuteeee

satsuki matoi
Stretch discussion 16 Apr 07:37
joined May 2, 2014

Bahahah I didn't fall for that at all I mean doing all this cute stuff something was wrong and fishy lol it's ran who we talk about here bakayaro I kneeew it dam it ran she can't be sweet till the end XD

last edited at Apr 16, 2015 7:39AM

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

what good friends they have xD

LolI know right , I didn't know that friends in japan have boob massaging on public hot springs lol am so going TO ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘ JAPAN next year XD

satsuki matoi
Collectors discussion 16 Apr 06:05
joined May 2, 2014

Such cute couple , one of the nieces Yuri stores out there More more more

last edited at Apr 16, 2015 6:06AM

satsuki matoi
LOVE/DEATH discussion 16 Apr 05:28
joined May 2, 2014

Awwwwwww why do u have to be sooo cute !!! , I feel sorry for that high school tho I mean Jesus ! how many times do they have to re-build the freaking classroom XD poor them

satsuki matoi
LOVE/DEATH discussion 01 Apr 03:45
joined May 2, 2014

Lol Such a healthy relationship YANDERE ASSAAAINS or what ever the fuck was going in this woow manga IS the BEST I have never read yuri manga like that XD Annd TBH It's kind of sexy !(◎_◎;) mooooooorrr of this tyyyyype

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 3:46AM

joined May 2, 2014

Who needs to purchase medicine when you can kick the saleswoman's ass and take it by force?

Bahahaha made my day

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

I don't understand this bullshit tooo much drama going on , if u freaking like her say it , end of the story why the pain why?! ... Japanese girl same type of the girls in my country , they just LOVE the complex ugh... The best part if this manga is the zombie part lol I didn't know that the walking dead make it to japan XD

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 3:05AM

joined May 2, 2014

All night? why is it in hentai everyone has amazing stamina?

Well it was their first time , want to try it all XD

joined May 2, 2014

Best couple everrrr , Kyyyyyyyyyaaaa nagtooooo <3 always I thought nagtoo is the shy one here , like in the ainme butttt daaam I like her more like that

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 12:11AM

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

This is so cute b-b-but I can't. I just can't HEARTBREAK Using nico like that nicexmaki for everrrr

joined May 2, 2014

That credit page hhhhh