Forum › Heartbreak discussion

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Cute stuff, the scar looks kinda painful.

Girls School are a familiar yuri setting. Duh. And this needs to be mentioned in every other post why? Oh look, the sky is blue. Major breakthrough there.

Is this the smug superiority hour? Ohhh, that's sooooo cliché, I'm such a sophisticated, erudite individual because I can recognize the most recurring trope in the genre, give me a fucking break.

lol I always just ignore those comments but nice response, this is the same kind of BS that's killing the video game industry, I just wish people would just relax and enjoy but that would be a better world and we can't have that NOO!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Is this the smug superiority hour? Ohhh, that's sooooo cliché, I'm such a sophisticated, erudite individual because I can recognize the most recurring trope in the genre, give me a fucking break.

lol I always just ignore those comments but nice response, this is the same kind of BS that's killing the video game industry, I just wish people would just relax and enjoy but that would be a better world and we can't have that NOO!

The funny part is that the reply itself is another quote, of the same user receiving the reply.
Hypocrisy at it's best! xD

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ really? lol well to give her/him the benefit of doubt maybe s/he got the message and is now sharing it no one is perfect we all learn from mistakes...or just re-posted to look cool who knows?

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

That was great story to start my week yay

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Fantastic story!!
I love adult life stories. And this one leaves you with a warm fuzzy cozy feeling. I love it!!

Maya is so cute!!

joined Sep 21, 2014

What an unexpected and excellent ending \ ^_______^ /

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Great story and amazing art. Been a while since I saw such a great story.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

omg you know who the girl with glasses reminds me of Takeko form the movie Spider lilies

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

omg you know who the girl with glasses reminds me of Takeko form the movie Spider lilies

Now that you mention it, I can see the similarity. Not just the looks, but the hesitation and distance as well.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Now that you mention it, I can see the similarity. Not just the looks, but the hesitation and distance as well.

Yeaaaaah! I was like, feels sorta like Nishi Uko's themes + that tattoo... and then bam! Spider Lilies! I miss that movie. It wasn't the best, but Isabella Leong is so hot.

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

Will we ever see any of the other works, published in Hirari, by this mangaka? ...Or is this the only story that made its way to being translated?

Just curious..

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

You're probably going to have an easier time finding yukimura's yaoi stuff to be honest lol

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

Bummer. >.< I guess I'll still check it out, though.
Thank you. :)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This mangaka is so good. It sucks they dont do yuri much

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

no matter how many times i read Heartbreak, i always wish there was a sequel to the story. *sigh*

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 9:40PM

Tumblr_nzoo8regve1qagjcno1_540
joined Jan 16, 2016

thats not how a tat gets removed but YAY I'll always love this one

Namnl%c3%b6st-2
joined Apr 24, 2017

This was so wonderful! (╥_╥)

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

This is more relevant to me now then I'd like to admit.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Emmm am I the only concern because she literally CUT that tatto instead of doing laser? Yeah? I'm going, then.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Amazing, thanks for featuring this and bringing it to my attention. Adult life stories with happy end are the best!!

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

This is also the first time I saw a woman with a tattoo in a yuri manga?!

Want a second?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweetly_reeling#3

or third?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/it_would_be_great_if_you_didnt_exist

or 4th? lol
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/what_does_the_fox_say

i'm sure there's more i'm not thinking of

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

I love when they break their hearts and another person comes to join the pieces again... is so real.

To reply you must either login or sign up.