Forum › Posts by ian

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i so hope this has a happy ending, and i really want to see hiro evolve more.

ian
Image Comments 17 Mar 14:41
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i love this pairing, and i would like to think that Lifecharacter is right ^_^

ian
Image Comments 12 Mar 19:48
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

yay! mio-minna adds! one of my favorite couples

ian
Image Comments 07 Mar 13:09
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

why is keiko assumed to be "very androgynous"? does having short hair and being serious make you androgynous? doesn't make much sense labeling her if that is your basis :P

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i like this artist's style, nice cute story too

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

the way it was building up i was really hoping that it would deserve a romance tag, but i am not sure i would go that far. good manga regardless

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i like this pairing so much, feels really genuine

ian
Image Comments 29 Jan 07:53
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014
A0a14a0aec98e8b6dc2ad3f578d26fb7

alice x marisa is always good ^^

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i wish there was more of this pairing :(

ian
Image Comments 10 Jan 09:50
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014
C8b25696b6c8b81c83d072548900572e

i love this pairing

ian
Free Soul discussion 08 Jan 19:09
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

as far as the father-daughter incest goes i would say keep an open mind. it isn't all that surprising that she wanted to sleep with her father, in fact i would say it is just about as likely as not sleeping with her father given her situation.

think about it, your entire life will forever be affected by your parents! (or lack of them).
if one of them is not there or treats you badly it will completely change you as a person. niki had an emptiness in her life because her father left her and we know that in order to make up for that she was promiscuous and tried to fill the hole in her heart with sex from a lot of different people. i personally haven't known anyone that slept with their parents (or they never told me outright at least) but i do know a ton of normal people (that grew up in problem households, or just had issues with their parents, or heck, even situations where it didn't at all seem like they had problems with their parents) who actively seek out partners that are scarily similar to their parents.

she never knew her father, she pursued his career in an effort to get closer to him, and after having sex with him numerous times she was finally able to get over him. i don't see why this is so unbelievable??

i would also like to point out that peoples personal aversions to certain types of relationships (same sex, incest, etc) often stem from either unresolved feelings on their own part, or too strong a projection of their personality onto the characters combined with a lack of "walk a day in my shoes" attitude (aka empathy).

beautiful manga, i wish there was more of this artist scanlated

i would also like to point out that we are never really told if niki's father knew who she was when she was with him, we know that he wanted to meet her and that she went to find him right after that, but we don't know if she actually revealed her identity upon meeting him, so that could go either way. though honestly it wouldn't change my opinion about the story or anything i discussed above

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 7:25PM

ian
Indigo Blue discussion 08 Jan 17:44
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

wow that was deep, i am still trying to figure out the emotional and interpersonal cluster this story is....

i really kind of feel like rutsu's rekindled relationship with tamaki is a little... i don't know how to put it, but rutsu says that she realized that she never really knew tamaki and then the issue is never dealt with again and they are shown to be in a successful (?) relationship...

i would also like to suggest a cheating tag for this, as well as an angst tag. gender identity problems? sexual awakening and subsequent cheating? rutsu's intense desire to forget her past even though one of the themes of this story is learning as you live? that is about as angsty as it gets in my book

ian
Image Comments 06 Jan 09:50
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014
3aa42144d6250b84289665d67733fdaa

kind of late to the discussion, but anyway

i think it is pretty simple to understand how tribbing works, unless you have never come in contact with anything concerning female anatomy, so i would think futanari is the simplest explanation, but that is just me. there is a ton of yuri pairings that you see with futa on pixiv anyway

ian
Image Comments 26 Nov 12:40
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014
0c60471887e25cd2be991a159099707f

this is beautiful it really is <3

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

love this <3

ian
Milky discussion 05 Nov 22:45
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

secondly, if it is yuri is it still an electra complex? maybe a reverse electra complex? or its probably closer to an oedipus complex? because i am beginning to think Amano has some type of mother-daughter complex lol ...not that thats bad XD

I don't like calling things complexes since that has a connotative meaning that there is no real love going on, it is some other mental faculty mistaking a different feeling (affection, loss, etc.) for love. So I'd just not call it a complex at all.

i take your point (and agree), but i wasn't talking about the figures in the manga i was talking about the author herself. it was meant to be some offhand comment about Amano (who is one of my favorite artists). i wasn't meaning to imply that "incest" love is somehow demeaned by the nature of the situation, i was just referencing the fact that Amano now has two incest works (which for a committed yuri artist/author that is pretty rare... others like Otsu Hiyori, Takemiya Jin, Morinaga Milk, Morishima Akiko etc. don't have any incest works)

so, sorry. i guess i was more than a little hypocritical by assigning a label in this situation. not my intent, though i can see how it could be harmful, my apologies and i won't do it again! >_<

ian
Milky discussion 05 Nov 07:30
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

lol what? totally awesome story! also, i have nothing against incest.

first off i guess i will pick the obvious, what about the father/husband? do we think he is still around or what?

secondly, if it is yuri is it still an electra complex? maybe a reverse electra complex? or its probably closer to an oedipus complex? because i am beginning to think Amano has some type of mother-daughter complex lol ...not that thats bad XD

last edited at Nov 5, 2014 7:31AM

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

It's translated there, just as mouseover translation next

ooohhh.... now i feel like an idiot... ahaha. aha. ha. >_<

thanks thiron!

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i want this to be translated, the links were all to raws right? i so want to be able to continue reading this :'(

ian
Pigeonblood discussion 25 Oct 17:16
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i agree, it is incredible how good the art is, how serious they are about yuri, and how dedicated they are to meiling-sakuya... rather touching and beautiful actually

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

omg i wish i had seen this right after i had watched the anime XD perfect <3

last edited at Oct 22, 2014 1:35PM

ian
Croquis discussion 22 Oct 13:32
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i like it ^_^

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

well i think that pretty much every story that will ever be told has already been told at one point in time, it just depends on how good you do it ;)

but i like this and plan to follow it, thanks Kawaii ^_^

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

sniff very nice :')

ian
Image Comments 18 Oct 16:35
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

this might be from when she was struggling with losing her powers. but its good to know that these two can rely on each other for support ^_^ second favorite strike witches ship (second to eila-sanya, who have the most beautiful non-canon relationship i can think of)

last edited at Oct 18, 2014 4:36PM