Forum › Posts by Yuri Girl 1001

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I came across this manga late night on the 4th; what rock did I crawl out from under? Now it's around dawn on the 5th and I'm one night of sleep poorer and one yuri story richer. I can't be positive, but just maybe I found this story just a bit captivating.

On another note, we never saw the uncle's partner, right? From the beginning I took that fact and the ambiguous language to mean that he too was in a homosexual relationship.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I finally managed to remember the name of this manga that I loved after being reminded of it by a recent one shot, so I felt like bumping it's thread.

Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

That's the one. It was indeed very enjoyable. Ending Spoilers It's a real shame that it didn't have a proper yuri ending, though. I think that's why I immediately blacked the name out of my mind.

I hadn't noticed the discussion in that thread. I find that very disappointing.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Just thought I'd leave this here, The Structural Formula of First Love

This one shot is completely different, and yet kind of the same.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

The link back to the chapter or series at the top of the forum threads has gone missing. The name is still there, but it's not a link. This is on my android phone. It's still missing even if I tell it to use the desktop site.

Never mind, it's back. What happened?

Okay, I figured it out. The link is only there when I'm logged into the site. Is this a recent change? Is it supposed to be this way?

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 4:46AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Is this a pun on the Last Unicorn?

It is somewhat common in Japan for high school uniforms to have small differences between the years, so that you can tell at a glance what year a student is in. So The Last Uniform is a reference to the 3rd year version of the uniform. And thus the alternate title Our Last Season.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Non and Su discussion 24 Oct 01:14
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

4 bottles of sake and 3 cans of beer all at once. Non, you better get your loving while you can 'cause Su is not long for this world. Oh wait, this is a manga world... I'm sure Su will be fine.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I never had sex ed in school, so this kind of manga is nice to have around. It seems very coherent, though some ideas sound crazy. And before you ask me, no, sex ed isn't a thing here in Brazil, unfortunately. It should be, but sigh it's not.

But, I'm in check with my health and I know most of contraceptive methods. I think I've passed, then?

I’m pretty sure that sex education is part of science subject in the brazil public high school. even me, who studied at a very bad public school remember seen something like this... more focused on STDs, birthcontrol and contraceptive methods, but still
btw hue

Yeah, you're not entirely wrong. But in my case, I studied 14 years in a Catholic school, so... The only things I remember from my science classes are reproduction, menstruation, ovulation, and STDs. Pretty lame, if you ask me.

One single hour long lesson with boys and girls separated, covering even less than yours. That's what we got in public school in the middle of the good old US of A.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Six years and five days and still counting... hope dies hard.

You had just needed to hold on a little longer!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't happen to check the site for a few days and what do I find!!!!!!!!!!!! This must have uploaded moments after the last time I checked. Thanks Lililicioue!!!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Prism discussion 26 Sep 11:56
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Just reread this yet again. I really, really wish I could see how the artist would have continued this. But just what's here makes it one of my top favorites.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Thanks. As far as I now. Google never gives in person responses to ordinary users, but I bet setting my system clock back would work! Why didn't I think of that?

Edit: I randomly ended up with Chrome on my computer, then liked it. But my phone came with Chrome preinstalled. I wonder if my phone provider could do something about that.

last edited at Sep 23, 2020 12:41AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

How do I do a workaround in Chrome? I couldn't get in either, and I couldn't find any way to override. The workaround aimed at Firefox didn't make any sense to me.

Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Thanks for the thread and the link. That manga essay was really good! I kept comparing her experience to mine. There were many compelling similarities as well as startling differences, yet I felt like I truly understood her. (Presumptuous of me I know.) My SRS was the simpler procedure, the penial inversion, and I was discharged from the hospital on the sixth day. I was lucky.

Oh wait, I'm still supposedly in the closet on this site about my transition. Oh well. This is the second time I let it slip, so I guess I'm out now. Besides I'm sure that many of you had already figured it out.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

rant Abstinence only! Same sex is evil! There's no such thing as transgender!!! rave ...cough, cough... ...Ahem...

Sorry about that; I suffered an unpleasant flashback. While I don't necessarily agree with all of her methods, I wholeheartedly agree that every child needs and deserves the kind of sex ed presented in this story.

I like this story. The teacher is charismatic. I want to see where it goes.

In school, we got a grand total of about one hour. My mother also left a very thin book on sex for us kids to find. So I got slightly more education than most I guess. Still no mention of even the existence of condoms or same sex, let alone transgender.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Six years and five days and still counting... hope dies hard.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Negai-chan and Mitsugi-chan has chapter 9 mislabeled as chapter 8, so there are two chapter 8's and no chapter 9.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I probably won't read this; I've always reacted badly to forcing male stereotypes and macho-ism in general. But well I did have to deal with being pushed into a male mold when I was young. Wait, did I say that? I meant my trans woman friend about whom I know unreasonably intimate details had to deal with that and I picked it up from her! (sweat)

Moving on... the guys are drawn very cutely. It's possible I'll read it later depending on the story.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

A little off topic, as a preteen I fell off a horse while riding behind a relative. I fell straight down under the horse where it tripped over me. (No preteens or horses were harmed in the incident recounted.) And now, back to the topic...

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I want you to use "that" and gently stir it inside my hole...

LET'S-A-GO!!

Given that she thought it was something else, it implies that she not only has that somewhere in her room, but that it's in a place that she would not be surprised if Miku saw it.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I really appreciate your letting us know in advance. I mean I kept forgetting and tried to access the site Sunday night. When it didn't come up I remembered "Ah, they started the migration moment's ago. I don't need to worry." Then I did it again less than 2 hours later and remembered again. So when I tried Monday morning, I had faith the site would come up, and it did.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Hmm... Feta cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms... Yum!
Hmm... Runny nose... Not so yum. But...
Romance... triggered by something weird... Yum!!!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Also a short sequel Ikenai Hito Christmas

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Here's hoping this scuffle brings Tadokoro back to the light side (so to speak) in drawing hardboiled manga.

I realized when reading the newest chapter that this is likely the EXACT reason for this whole set up. She's going to see her girlfriend act like a badass, get inspired and make a new hard boiled manga. Her new series will be a hit, and it'll prove the stupid editor wrong. I'm 100% calling it, this event isn't just a "random occurrence" like some are claiming. It's entirely set up for manga inspiration. Still I hate the attempted rape, and I wish the author could have found another method for hard boiled inspiration.

You called it. It's exactly so.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Aah, it's the return of the mint chocolate chip wars, so nostalgic! It turns out I really don't like chocomint. But I don't think it tastes like toothpaste either.

So she basically lets her lick the icecream off her cheek with only a soft token objection. The yuri grows ever stronger.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

We've had this argument several times before. Can you at least take it to this thread? Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥