Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

"Dear destiny, please let us borrow your strength.
We cannot help ourselves.”

First I read this as "Dear dynasty, please let us borrow your strength. We cannot help ourselves.”

and I was like ".... what??" xD our forum is everywhere xD

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 3:37AM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

sisya

To face death changes a lot in pple. I wonder if No-Rae realised that she didn't want to die like that, without having the time to be honest about her feelings toward Seol-A.

Pretty much. I think she's going to start putting on the moves after she recovers from the crash and injuries (both physical and mental).

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

And as for the jacket coming off, have you ever tried to hug someone in a big jacket and just wanted a real tight, close, intimate hug so you removed it?? I think that is what happened there.

As some already said, she wasn't really wearing the jacket. It was just on her shoulder and it fell by itself I think

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This one is still ambiguous I think.

What the "uh?" means when she looks at No-Rae in the eyes? What did she read?

Once No-Rae recovers from the shock, the hug will still be a simple hug. I don't think Seol-A is going to immediately construe it to love.

It's a step forward, but a small one, on the path No-Rae was talking about.

It's not "All right, now let's get all lovey-dovey and hit the sack" yet.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And as for the jacket coming off, have you ever tried to hug someone in a big jacket and just wanted a real tight, close, intimate hug so you removed it?? I think that is what happened there.

As some already said, she wasn't really wearing the jacket. It was just on her shoulder and it fell by itself I think

It looks like Seol-A removed it. She seems to push it off with her right hand.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It looks like Seol-A removed it. She seems to push it off with her right hand.

Or Seol-a remove her hands from No-Rae face by slidind them down, No-Rae lean against and stretch her arm up to reach Seol-A, then the jacket fall ?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I guess it's a bit of both. No-Rae leans forward, Seol-A's hand slightly push the jacket and it naturally falls off.

The message from Ssamba here, I guess, is that No-Rae finally shrugs off a weight she had on her shoulders/mind.

Or maybe I just read too much into it.

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 7:00AM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I guess it's a bit of both. No-Rae leans forward, Seol-A's hand slightly push the jacket and it naturally falls off.

yep because Seol-a's hand fall on No-Rae shoulder and No-rae suddenly lift her arms up to wrap it around Seol-a's shoulder that is why it fell off since the jacket was only drape on No-rae's shoulder :D.

The message from Ssamba here, I guess, is that No-Rae finally shrugs off a weight she had on her shoulders/mind.

hmm probably but for me I didn't think too much into it. I was more focus on No-Rae's eyes since it got two frame. No-Rae probably decided on something... act on her feeling perhaps? hahha not sure but I think Seol-a felt something in No-rae's gaze to freeze her up like that. My guess is that No-rae realize that life could end in just a snap of a finger and she would(Hopefully) act on those "Feelings" she feel for Seol-a soon XD

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 8:37AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

jacket
jacket
jacket jacket jacket

Guise, it's clear that halmoni did it.

You think that was a nurse? And conveniently, halmoni has "finals" this week?

Suuure, I don't buy it. >:3

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 9:04AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

d.d.d.:

@anonymous
Is that a hagwon? I thought that's where No-Rae works lol

anonymous:

That's what the sign says: 학원.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagwon

Actually, I'm a bit unclear about the detail (though trivial in the story) of whether No-rae did go out with her coworkers or did not go out with them.

In taeyeonlikesgirls's original phrase, it sounds like her coworkers asked her to go with them, but she turned them down. But in your typeset, it sounds like she did go with them.

d.d.d.:

She didn't go. On last chapter (37), No-Rae said that her work ends at 8 and the accident happened at 9.20. I don't think there's enough time to hang out? I'm actually quite unclear myself. I think that we need to wait for halmoni's translation to confirm it.

Well, I would've thought if anything that the fact that she took a bus one and a half hour after her planned end time shows that she did go out with them.

Then again, she did mention in chapter 37 that she might "end a little later than that". Also, if they were hanging out... why would they be at a hagwon? On the flip side, if that was her workplace, then she works at a hagwon??

But yeah, ultimately, this doesn't really matter and does not impact the plot at all. I was just wondering a bit about this given the two slightly different phrasings.

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 9:52AM

joined Feb 17, 2015

Maybe Seola "?" when she saw Norae's eyes because she saw the eyes of someone who falling in love. you know that the eyes of someone who falling in love is different. Then she hug back Norae and realized Norae's act differently than usual, she rather confused about why suddenly Norae hug her, is it because of she scared or there is something else. LOL. IMHO.

No%20rae%206
joined Jun 8, 2015

Maybe Seola "?" when she saw Norae's eyes because she saw the eyes of someone who falling in love. you know that the eyes of someone who falling in love is different. Then she hug back Norae and realized Norae's act differently than usual, she rather confused about why suddenly Norae hug her, is it because of she scared or there is something else. LOL. IMHO.

I think is a combination of a couple things:

I don't think that Seol-A equates No-Rae's eyes with, "Falling in love," just yet. My impression is that she is seeing No-Rae in such a vulnerable state (such a rare occurrence) that she's surprised and even slightly perplexed (check out the look in Seol-A's eyes near the end). No-Rae just showed her a part of herself that Seol-A has never seen before. I imagine that Seol-A is thinking.... this girl is opening up to me... this is what I've been wanting... and yet... this feels....

No-Rae tear-filled embraces hold the power to raise flags xD. Better get your mind x body ready!

http://i.minus.com/iBBrY8EK0GD0R.gif

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 11:02AM

joined Sep 4, 2014

Did anyone read d d d and tayeons translation on imgur XDDD the mangafox references XDDDDD

joined Mar 9, 2015

Is it safe to assume the quote:

"Dear destiny, please let us borrow your strength.
We cannot help ourselves.”

is purposely ambiguous and could be applied to both Seol-A and No-Rae?

YEEEES !
The quote and the whole last hug said it all.
No-rae know her feelings......and god help her she can't hide it anymore.
Seol-A realized it just now

I agree with the first but I don't think seol-a has realised her nor no-rae's feeling. Come on she's been pretty dense thus far. Also I think she wanted to calm No-Rae down but seeing her tearful face felt pained and speechless... That's my interpretation anyway lol

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

soo... they'll be roomies till norae recovers? more bulgogi mom!!!

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

kirrba

Did anyone read d d d and tayeons translation on imgur XDDD the mangafox references XDDDDD

No. Didn't realize they were up already.

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Chapter 38 rough typeset by d.d.d. based on translation by taeyeonlikesgirls
http://imgur.com/a/BLcSb

The typeset has been updated for minor typo corrections.

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 8:24PM

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Whispers of the heart

No-Rae : You...asking me to look at you....how can I do that? How can I hide all my feelings if you looked at the windows of my soul. Ah no, now I can't help but to draw my eyes away from yours, so please don't look any deeper. let me hide my face once again in you chest. Let me hide my love in the night of your beautiful dark hair. Let me embrace you once more, and let me stay like this for a while. Let me hold you tight this time, as I almost lost you. That is all I want, that is all I need for now.

Seol-A : Ah poor you, to be shaking like that. You, who had always been so strong, to hold me so tight like that. Let me support you this time, let me give you strength, so look at me, look at me. But...what..what is this that I see in your eyes? that shines deeper than the tears that flowing down softly on your cheeks and reaching my fingers? Love? is it love? that can't be? But then, it is you who is leaning slowly closer, so close that I feel your heart beating so fast. It is you who is wrapping her arms around me with such passion. I don't understand, I am so confused. But, I can't help but to hold your fragile body for now... as I can't stand the thoughts of losing you...even if I don't know why.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 9:52AM

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Found the last two chapters a bit melodramatic lol, but at least it wasn't the school's nurse's office =P
As always, ppl in this thread/discussion catch layers and deeper stuff which I totally miss on a first read.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 1:53PM

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Jaismot

"...hard for me."

Oh wow!

joined Mar 23, 2013

Fluttering Feelings really makes me remember my first love and I hate and love it for that. I think that's one of the strongest points of FF, anyone reading it can relate easily.

I can't relate, I've never loved anyone.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

hah, me too, no worries.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Fluttering Feelings really makes me remember my first love and I hate and love it for that. I think that's one of the strongest points of FF, anyone reading it can relate easily.

2x but no way i will hate it for that :)

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

hah, me too, no worries.

I love you all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.