Forum › Posts by craptree

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

So they want a baby? Because that hand thing is how you get babies.

Just holding pinkies is safe sex. More or less

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

10 out of 10

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

This looks cute, but I've never really liked these long strip comics. I find them hard to read for some reason.

Same here. They always strike me as an excuse to get away with not doing proper page layouts.

Just as with traditional manga the way the panelling and composition draw the eye in this vertical format is an art unto itself. When utilized properly it flows incredibly well, particularly for action sequences, but like with traditional manga, only a few artists have really mastered how to properly integrate the structure of the media into synergizing with the flow and impact of their work.

Thanks. This got me thinking; that may have been one of the reasons I liked Fluttering Feelings so much.

The most annoying thing about the vertical format is all of the masterful art composition in the world is worth nothing if you can't get the thing to fit on your screen at the proper magnification that it's meant to be read at. I have a super widescreen laptop I use most of the time and I swear it fights me tooth and nail when it comes to trying to get these types of manhwa to display as the artist intended them to be read.

One of the good things about using a desktop, is that if you're spending an evening reading manga or comics, you can tilt your screen. The wider the screen the better

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 3:07PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Ah, Amano Shuninta. Apart from Touma-kun, I loved everything she ever wrote. This looks good so far.
Thanks, Sexy Akiba Detectives.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

And they will study the female anatomy all night long, as they obviously should.

Bath is going cold though

craptree
Ayame 14 discussion 28 Mar 19:15
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

There might be a hidden message here
Too subtle maybe...
Masturbation is good
I agree

craptree
Lililicious discussion 23 Mar 12:47
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I visited their site not long ago, but it seems dead now. I hope the group is still alive?

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Well, don't you love when a new chapter is added for a series you initially overlooked, and it turns out to be super nice and cute. ^-^

Yeah. How did I miss this one? It's so fluffy

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Ah, thank you! Very good, would be a great loss if they stopped.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Suddenly no longer on tumblr?

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Good, sad and too short.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Subaru dropped the L-word. She's their guiding stars.

I quite sure he's a stand-in for all the "herbivore" men and women that have been talk of the day in Japan for a while now.

Wow, I didn't know that, thanks

Surveys of single Japanese men conducted in 2010 found that 61% of men in their 20s and 70% of men in their 30s considered themselves to be herbivores (wikipedia)

that's quite a lot of people

last edited at Jan 26, 2020 3:30PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Apart from those filthy doughnuts it's a good story till now, but, as it is set in this day and age, it seems a bit unlikely that neither of them had the "Oh fuck, I'm in love with her" epiphany yet. Subaru will have to guide them. Next chapter maybe, if it takes longer it gets silly.

Maybe she's the type of person who is aware that rainbow people exist but doesn't associate herself as part of that group of people (yet)? It's not as if people like that don't exist.
If I never downloaded Girlfriends by accident and discovered this downward spiral to yuri heaven as early as I did, I'd definitely be like that too. Never realizing that women could marry women even after an aunt of mine told me that Ellen had been married to Portia for years.

Sure, but the point is that she doesn't even consider it.
When all you worry about is dating someone of the opposite sex and you chicken out every time at the last moment and the last few days all you can think of is someone of the same sex and still the word "gay" doesn't come to mind?? Twenty years ago, that would have been odd. Today it is, let's say, difficult. So I really expect the "big reveal" next episode. If not, still a good manga, but a bit silly.
I'm not complaining though, I don't necessarily need realism in my Yuri.

Filthy??? Doughnuts???

They don't deserve such hate, surely

Filthy doughnut.... Sounds like a euphamism for girly bits... or a sex move...
.....I'd be lying if the term didn't sound sexy after saying it a few times..... blushes

Let's say I'm happy my tastes are saltier.

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 7:04PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Apart from those filthy doughnuts it's a good story till now, but, as it is set in this day and age, it seems a bit unlikely that neither of them had the "Oh fuck, I'm in love with her" epiphany yet. Subaru will have to guide them. Next chapter maybe, if it takes longer it gets silly.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I'm moving to Tokyo.

Sooooo what's FWB?

Friends with benefits.
IE friends who hold hands.

Hey censor your comment when talking so explicitly about handholding will you?

Yeah, you perv.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Also, @craptree, was your username a subtle reference to Crabtree from 'Allo 'Allo?

The reference was to George C. from Murdoch Mysteries.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I wonder if you can actually faint from being too happy....also isn't blondie more like the Rawr! type! why didn't she go for it ;D ?

No no, she actually did go for it, praecoxed and fell asleep. She's such a guy.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

A Yuri Manga Like So Many Yuri Manga Lately With a Title That Is Longer Than The Actual Manga But Looks Interesting Anyway Because It Has Promising Words Like "Delinquent" In That Title.

You'd all read that one wouldn't you.

So would I.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Predictable outcome, but I'm not complaining.

craptree
Lily Marble discussion 20 Nov 09:49
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Unexpected serious stuff. I like it.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

The last line of chapter 10 would make more sense if it was something like: She is not the dumbass she was then.
I don't know Japanese, but it would explain Shizuku's change of mind.
Likewise on the first page of chapter 10 maybe threatening to kill her instead of trying?

Anyway I still like this one, pretty interesting story. This one and "Accept My Fist of Love!"are my favorites at the moment

last edited at Oct 16, 2018 4:47PM

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Ha finally! Thanks YuriProject. Now first I'm gonna read Kimi Koi Limit again, and then at last read this!

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I hope there's a lot more of dicks

Some people say dicks have a mind of their own.

This is true

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Sexy Akiba Detectives said:

they both kinda suck. Love them.

Yeah, they're like normal people. Best thing in months.

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

A "womance" ending:
Touko: sorry, I'm a proper human now and will become an actress. Oh by the way, Yuu, I think I like boys! bye bye!
Yuu: f*k all, now I can love, I'll find a good-looking guy, marry him and become a mum of three kids. bye bye Touko, my first love.
And then Nakatani-sensei confesses that she's just another nickname for Higashiyama Shou

I hate you.

Oh fuck it's gonna be something like this ain't it