Forum › Posts by PrettyMitsuki

PrettyMitsuki
Image Comments 03 Jun 02:43
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015
En-797103626120347648

This have a next part where Chika got so embarrass for doing this to her and angrily do the same to You as punishment XD

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Sad that Honoka is only shown in the background oh and I think this need an angst tag cuz they both unknowingly hurting each other until the end

PrettyMitsuki
Image Comments 14 May 10:26
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015
1f01f72e19b98bf0083d323e3c28e4bf

Mugi's yuri goggles is always on ;3

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Ruby's aggresive behavoir reminds me of how Ooshima make NicoMaki doujin. I never read incest stories but this one is great its just that Dia sounded more like it is her duty to please her sister until the day that she need to uphold the family's duty.

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

You are such a jerk senpai! <-- Yuu's best line. Yuu is really the best character in this story her actions and emotions slow development is really great. Touko is one lucky girl to have someone that love her to the point they would try to change them even if there is a possibility that they would be hated in the end.

last edited at May 5, 2017 3:46AM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Unicorn blizzard!

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

ChikaYou is more popular on Pixiv, I wonder why?

oh well, maybe we'll got more ChikaYou on second season

Omg I really hope that would happen. I just love Chika x You and yeah there is a lot of ChikaYou art and maybe its because they are childhood friends got lot of scene together in the anime but personally I think its because Anju and Shuka always have interaction that make fans ship them and their characters together. still its great to see lots of them that support ChikaYou :D

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 9:13AM

PrettyMitsuki
Image Comments 16 Apr 00:39
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015
8fcsqbw

I laugh at that "Diayahoo" at the end XD

PrettyMitsuki
Image Comments 31 Mar 00:13
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015
__bel_pikachu_and_touko_pokemon_pokemon_game_and_pokemon_bw__b50f9faba063788f6d73dc8c4d4940dc

Pikachu approve!

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

omg I watch the footage of Rikyako's crying its a really heartbreaking sight to see her apologize like that. I'm so glad Anchan was quick to react to hold and calm her down. Though I got to say it was rather fast recovery but I guess it can't be help since the show must go on. Still for someone who only practice for 3 months Rikako is awesome!! I love how she plays :3

PrettyMitsuki
Image Comments 10 Feb 19:15
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015
Gqqrdge

Let me join the war!!!! >:D Happy Birthday Kanan~ Hope its not the last lol

last edited at Feb 10, 2017 7:16PM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I feel like the guy at the end is somehow would make a great impact on Touko hmm he is probably her sister's boyfriend?

I really feel sad for Yuu that she feels that she can't show her true feelings and its making her frustrated.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

When I saw the bird on Yoshiko's shoulder I immediately thought it was Kotori XD

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Seven days of love ;)

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Touko is weird, all the things she does with Yuu almost implies that she wants to have a normal relationship with her but at the same time she doesn't want Yuu to show feelings for her. Thats kinda selfish imo, its like dragging your partner to a place they didn't want to go in the 1st place, but you desperately wanted to visit and you forbid your partner of complaining or even showing displeasure because otherwise you'll get mad.

I know right? They are acting more than friends but not yet lovers. Thats a very frustrating position maybe Yuu could just forbid any kind of intimate gesture that way Yuu could save herself from heartache and knock some sense into Touko's brain that she is doing something very cruel to Yuu :/

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

This new chapter make me wish for Sayaka and Yuu to end up together

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I never read incest story before but this one is cute :) so there is a sequel? What's the title?

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Mimika is acting all creepy around the girl that I'm scared for the kid's safety but Mimika's reaction is so funny that I think its fine that way. Maybe.

So how old is the kid anyway? If she is in 4th year elem then probably 10? She look so little for age she look a lot more 7-8 year old kid.

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 1:29AM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I got a feeling that Yuu is just thinking too much on what Touko said. She did say she probably mean "Don't fall in love with me" an assumption base on their previews conversation but the thought that this is what Touko really want greatly bother her and affect her growing affection for Touko since she was slowly but surely becoming more conscious of her. Its just sad that Yuu is now struggling to keep their current relationship because she prioritize Touko's feeling before her own.

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Thanks Halmoni I was able to send my message without any problem :D

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

unfortunately Halmoni couldn't do any translation since Halmoni is out of the country would only be available on July and August. I guess we could only hope that Ssamba could understand english and send the messages.

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I agree with the previous post about puting a fanart gallery since I would like to post my art together with my message but since the plan is not finalize yet I dont think everyone should worry about the deadline yet

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 3:38AM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Fail, we have Ch31 twice I think this is Ch32 ^^

Lol yeah I almost skip this chapter cuz I thought ch31 was just reupload or something

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

On the latest ch I was wondering if Weiss drop the cup because Ruby walk out of the bathroom naked or because she cut her hair XD but i look again and finally realize Ruby was wearing a shirt lol

PrettyMitsuki
rely on me discussion 29 Feb 09:14
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

You know that there is something wrong with this translation cuz Nico said they would think their relatoinship is disgusting XD but seriously this need to be remove for while since translation need recheck. their conversation is so confusing

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 9:15AM