Forum › Posts by nitro0xyd

joined Feb 17, 2015

Seola thought that she was too hasty to get Norae
Then we know Norae gave her supportive message together with oranges
Could it be an idea for Seola to take it slow and do something sweet like that to get Norae
Look forward to it

I'm agree with you. we will see a lot of cute and sweet thing from both of them. ^^

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

i dont know why but something tells me sungji will suffer a lot...

me too, i feel that the one who overhear was seju and she will do something.... no offence guys ^^

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 12:03PM

joined Feb 17, 2015

I have suspicion that he has some serious health problems or something and for her sake, decided to break it off.

This is something I haven't thought, but if that was possible, wouldn't he be out of army? I mean if someone is sick, is probably not able to be there, plus being a gymnastics major.
But the story has more to cover yet regarding the ex. Because if they broke up on frindly terms why was No-Rae so devastated? It feels like there's a missing link here. And why did he break up with her just to go to the army? If they still loved each other this was not a strong reason to break up.
I guess we'll find out in next chapters. I wonder how No-Rae trully feels about him now, considering her feelings for Seol-a too.

I agree with you. I think No Rae has no feeling for her ex right now, consider she even went to Australia after break up, thats meant she want to forget him. It will be a different story maybe after she know the reason behind the break up. I mean the ex has another 'real' reason than he told to No Rae.

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

What's happened to wdtfs on lezhin? All of my chapters r gone. The title is also disappeared. Is anyone having the same issue?

Just open from web browser

OMG!!! This ch 27 made me cry although I don't know the translation yet. Standing applause for Tim Gaji

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

i feel like a lot of people will be hurt in this manga. :(

Yeah, me too :(

joined Feb 17, 2015

Actually, reading the typeset it looks like Seol-a and No-rae immediately start chatting away and all Ji-hwan can do is sit there and listen. And I think in the last few speech bubbles it's Seol-a trying to get on No-rae's good side with food again instead of Ji-hwan.

e: hard to tell, but maybe halmoni could tell from the Korean.

i think it was Ji Hwan who talked in the last panel? i wonder, maybe in the next ch No Rae will bring Seola out of her sorrow ^^

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

1) They just started going out, so they're not super familiar with each other
2) Sumin is 10 years older than Sungji. That's a significant age gap, and age is very important in Korea. It's considered rude to call someone by their first name if you're younger than them, unless you use the appropriate honorific.
3) Sumin is also Sungji's boss. Again, social status is very important in Korea as well.
4) It's probably more comfortable for Sungji to keep addressing Sumin as "team manager"

There are terms like "dear" or "honey" in Korean, but they're usually used between lovey-dovey couples or couples who have been together for a while. Just in general, I think it's weird to start calling someone "baby" or "honey" when you start dating them.

I already posted a message on my tumblr, but I guess some people missed it. I'm taking new requests for translations again.

I got it. Thankyou halmoni, super clear explanation ;D

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

I find it hilarious after Sungji got the coffee to Sumin, both them of thought they were very discrete, (the little stars, lol) while everyone else in the office were gossiping about them.

Also, in the last scene, Sumin said its fine if they kiss in the car, and then Sungji was like LETS GO TO THE CARRRRR! Yes, please!

I think i understand what's Sungji felt. Before the date Sungji want to show off their relationship but Sumin forbid her. On the date Sumin keep holding Sungji's hand even though people starting at them. Really love Sumin's sweet and tsundere side XD.

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

Hmm im curious, is it a korean tradition when you in a relationship to keep calling your partner with honorific? Sungji keep calling Sumin "team manager". Why not call her with her name or dear name like baby,honey,etc?

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

It's 5th grade handholding from my point of view. lol

LOL! Yeah XD but you have to take it nice and slow you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HAHAHA Sungji indeed a 5th grade elementary school in a romantic relationship. Its nice to see them on a date ^^.

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

WDFS chapter 24 is out in Lezhin +_+ I love how sneaky Sumin x Sungji are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that lewd handholding ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Waw, i will drive home like crazy then. Cant wait XD

joined Feb 17, 2015

If you go to America, you'll get shot.
If you go to Europe, you'll get kissed by a stranger.
If you go to Australia, you'll get run over by a car.
If you go to Africa, you will get eaten by a Lion.
If you go to Asia, you'll be beaten up by a martial artist.
If you go to Antarctica, you'll meet penguins.
Polar bears ......Alaska eaten buy polar bears

So Europe is the safest place if won't count Antarctica xD

LOL europe then XD

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

LOL!! insomnia the whole night XD what is this manhwa doing to us @_@ It's way too damn good +_+ Good luck! on your business trip today by the way! XD Me too, I'm completely in love with Gaji's art, hands down best manhwa drawing I ever seen. Perhaps..we'll find that out when we actually understand what we are reading lol! Have to wait for our savior - Halmoni +_+

LMAO!!! I was sleeping quite well last night, yet nitro0xyd barely got any sleep XD Thank you xoxo~
Omg! so that's how it is, Sumin and that shorhaired - lawyer's relationship didn't worked out because of keeping it in secret and only having sex without experiencing all those dating fun. Now I want to find out why Sumin and chairman broke up and if Seju knew they were going out. I think the lawyer was the one who asked to break up and Sumin said okay, remember their meet up scene? (chapter 4).
I can't wait till Seju find out what's going on, since I think Sumin and Sungji will try to keep it a secret for some time. Maybe for some time Sumin try to avoid meeting Seju or maybe she will tell her all about it. These chapters are too short and the whole week of waiting is a real torture +_+

Thanks Torija ; and Halmoni for the translation. Yeah after saw that chapter i can barely sleep >.<
Btw, this chapter give a little light to me why Sumin acted like that. IMO, Sumin have a very complicated feeling. First, she betrayed by her dear Seju, the only one she have at the time. Second, when she with the red hair, Sumin want to start a new relationship but the red hair only want Sumin's body. That leave a scar on her. She scared of getting hurts again because of loving someone, so i understand why she become emotionless and draw a line when she together with the orange hair. And about her current relationship with Seju, Seju need Sumin, like Sumin need Seju. Seju only have Sumin that always support her (Seju's family hate Seju), and the only and closest person Sumin have is Seju. You know the feeling when someone you love break your heart with a terrible way in your most terrible time like the death of your parents? You want to love back that person but when you remember the pain you just can't do it. But because Seju has been a constant part of Sumin's life (since child Seju is the only friend until now seju is the only one she has) she can't give her up too. It's about realised that Seju is the only one and forgive her or completely start a new love life with the right person (Sungji). I'am curious bout how Sungji will bring Sumin out of her emptiness. This manhwa is so deep and mature. So far this is the best manhwa i've ever read with its storyline, interpersonal relationship and the graphic of course (maybe there's another superb manhwa out there that i can't read T.T).

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 11:27AM

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

Lol. No, no, no. It's not intense at all. I've only read the scene like 38 times. Sungji must've refused to use her tongue and that's why they stopped

LOL! I've lost it at "38 times" XD You think so? Or maybe they stopped because Sungji was raising Sumin from her shirt collar XD

LOL.. 38 times i think you even remember how the kissing scene. Yeah i think they stopped because Sungji too excited and pull Sumin's shirt.
Eventhough the kissing scene wasnt that hot, it was made my heart raced and made me insomnia the whole night while this morning i have my bussiness trip. >.<
What i really love about this manhwa is Team Gaji draw it reallly good, every move was pictured clearly, like this kissing scene. I wonder what did they talking about, maybe Sungji asked for more kisses when Sumin accompany Sungji to her home?

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 9:12PM

joined Feb 17, 2015

I dont get it when seol a said "but you still have to be the one to catch my bouquet". Is that means she joke around about marrying Yuji?

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

At first, she's all "Oh we're just playing around, so this doesn't really count (as a relationship)."
Then, "He's cheating on me so I'm getting back at him by cheating with you. Now we're even."

Hotaru you're full of shit.

Agree.

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

All you people talking about how Fujiwara blackmailed Hotaru into sex in this chapter need to re-read the chapter. Hotaru agreed to have sex with him because she was jealous of seeing Yuma and Takeda together. Fujiwara only reveals he knew about them kissing after they had sex. I'm not trying to defend what him I'm just saying she willingly agreed making it consensual. All we can say is love makes people do stupid things

Fujiwara reveal about the kiss when he whispered to Hotaru while she was watched Yuma and Takeda playing ski. And im not sure about they had sex.

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

The last panel was heartbreaking... Its like Sumin "ahh, the hell with you, i dont care"

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

Thankyou Halmoni!

joined Feb 17, 2015

JESUS CHRIST AND NORAE'S HAND IS SO CLOSE TO SEOLA'S SKIRT. EASY ACCESSIBILITY ><

We don't see her other hand... just saying...

LOL XD

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

I think Sumin will say that she just bluff after she saw Sungji's face. And thats make Sungji thinking about what do a couple done. Or suddenly Sungji ask Sumin "do you love me?" And say that she will do what Sumin want to do if she love her.

last edited at Jul 23, 2015 2:13PM

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

I Think from the last chapter, we understand that sejiu did not have a simple life and that her smile is a defense.

Sumin had promised her that they would go wherever she wanted, toghether, and peraphs that Sejiu not having had a real family to rely on, when Sumin lost her parents, she did not understand because somehow sumin broke her promise, and she did what she did with the bartender

Yeah, after last ch, i finally change the way i think about Seju, but still what her intention to make Sungji and Sumin getting closer? Because the last ch i felt that Seju and Sumin only have each other to rely on.

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

When Seju have a gathering with her family, she only think about Sumin. I still confused about Seju's motive to make Sumin and Sungji closer...
Does anyone know what is Seju intend to do?

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

(Korean) WDFS chapter 19th is up in Lezhin.

Can't wait for the translation >.<

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

Somehow, after read until ch17 i feel that Seju want to make Sumin realize that she is need her, cant do anything without her or something like that. Lol,just my opinion.