Forum › Posts by trafi

trafi
Image Comments 19 May 12:20
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Ehvqo3swkaaojef-orig

If I remember well, in an episode at the begining, Hachiko says that at the time she was probable in love with Nana

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I want the two girl together

May the guy die =D

Seconded.

Lol. You guys have your wish granted (and probably most of us too). The ending wasn’t bad it exceeded my expectations even if it seemed rushed. Whether it was rushed or not I’m contented with this ending since the girls did end up together and the guy(s) did die but in a good way. It was a happy ending? to everyone.

I am pleased.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Koreans eat spicy that make us cry at breakfast like it's nothing while laughing and looking down on us x)

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

There're two Natsuko(s) in this chapter.

Yeah D:

What do you guys mean?

In most of the panels Natsuko and Satsuki looks indentical

trafi
Liberty discussion 28 Feb 06:44
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Why do I think that she works in an establishment that provides a serving service. I forgot what the name of it was, you often see it with males in shoujo manga. Host club?

if you're talking about the long haired girl, she's most likely a musician/singer who did the cd the main character was told to listen to at the begining

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Just Yotsuhara Furiko make it 10/10 for me

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Potential content in Riverdale. A new Netflix remake of the Archie Comics and they've changed up quite a few things. There's a kiss in the first episode but it's probably bait. Episode 1 is out.

From everything I've been hearing, it's definitely bait and the actress who plays Betty said “They’re soulmates in a friends’ way. Our show is not meant to be fan fiction."

Combine that with them giving Jughead romantic relationships even though that flies in the face of his entire history, let alone his current canon status as asexual, I hold out zero hope for the new series.

I was googling Riverdale and I saw several time the same thing about romantic interest not being coherent with asexuality. Honestly I find this critic pretty illogic, I'm not an expert on those thing and I know nothing about Archie but what I generally get is that romantism and sexuality are two different things. I'm pretty sure I read a couple of webcomics where there was asexual characters having romantic relationship and that seemed perfectly normal to me.

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 6:58PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

@lazylikeyourass or anyone, can you give me the link to the chapters to 30? Foxtoon only goes up to chapter 22

You can find it somewhere here. Beware, chapter 30 is very lewd.
http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2233500#p2235892

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 5:46PM by Nezchan

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Just to be clear, the guy was, if I understood correctly, flirting/dating/asking out the silver haired girl, even though he was dating Guk-Hwa?

I didn't get exactly what he did to make her angry (except that he expected to be forgiven for whatever he's done, just like that).

We will probably get to know later

trafi
Image Comments 14 Jan 06:19
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Tumblr_oj4umbkmfs1ufqkn1o1_r1_1280

It's a mascot in the Overwatch world, you can see everywhere in the game as plushies, posters or I don't know... I think I saw one on a store signboard
It's called Pachimari

trafi
Image Comments 09 Jan 13:02
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Bonk

We have Émilies in france too

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I saw some people saying that the guy with whom Pharah is could be her dad. Not sure if he looks old enough for it to be likely

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Tracer, huh...

Well, why not. And what's more, she's the face of the game.

last edited at Dec 20, 2016 3:16PM

trafi
Image Comments 14 Nov 14:28
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Tumblr_og5869emhm1vx6kkho1_1280

Boop

trafi
Image Comments 05 Nov 19:14
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

@cameron You forgot Sombra, SombraxDva is already spreading x)

trafi
Comic - Sunstone 28 Oct 21:59
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

For those who were waiting for Sunstone to end, it ended yesterday. But we will probablly get a lot more about Lisa and Ally in the next parts.

trafi
Image Comments 10 Sep 13:35
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Tumblr_nt9r76ehr41sezfhfo1_1280

http://dynasty-scans.com/images/4736
Bro !

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 1:36PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The author just answered, there will be 4 more strip and his goal is 1 strip per week..

I don't have a physical copy but I'm pretty sure he does work more on the art after the webcomic one is posted. I remember seeing some before/after of the art. But honnestly, for the latest chapters, there not much to improve when it come to that.

trafi
Image Comments 03 Sep 07:01
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
03%20-%20ckal9nd

D.va is 19 and tracer 26

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Kanamemo and Chuunibyou right away

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

He didn't change his mind. I'm pretty sure he said He was almost finished with sunstone (before the end of the year at least) and he will start MErcy (in which Ally and Lisa will still be present) soon

I think sunstone will end just when Ally and Lisa get together which is like almost done

last edited at Aug 28, 2016 7:10AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Has Sunstone finished? Or at least the story for the ladies? I know the fifth part is the last one and it was near the end (I think).

Edit: Now that I think about it, how about uploading it here? I mean, obviously with the author's permission. They seem like cool people. A link for the paperbacks could be put on the main page of the series as well. I know I'm gonna be buying them when I manage to scrounge up the cash.

Not yet, there are a few strip left. 2 or 3 probably

trafi
Overwatch Group 21 Aug 11:23
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

PC EU : Trafi#21509

Most played is D.Va 27h, Mercy 22h and Tracer 19h. I really enjoy playing all the defense heroes, Satan Mei in particular. I love playing Ana recently, might be my favorite support. But I play everyone at some point, there are only around 6 heroes I don't have 1h yet.

I'm not the competitive type of player, I play mostly for fun and I enjoy fun comp as well as more efficient x) ones.

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 12:33PM

trafi
Image Comments 20 Aug 10:53
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Worthit

I wouldn't count on that, she felt pretty enemy in this strip

trafi
Image Comments 19 Aug 10:40
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
4wfqwbf

I see how what I said could be unclear x)
Hana/D.Va isn't part of overwatch the organisation
All the other character are scattered all over the world, I don't see why they would be in Korea in their free time

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 10:41AM