Forum › Posts by HypocriticalLiar

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I wanted to reread this series (knowing there won't be an ending) but i can't for the life of me remember how to read it on the site.

Would anyone mind sharing the method again?

EDIT: it seems to be overtooning -- which is weird, as it looks like FF overtooning no longer exists. :(

last edited at Dec 30, 2018 12:53PM

Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

This strikes me as an exceptionally dramatic reading of Indou's current emotional state (at least in the translated chapters I've seen so far)--she's extremely confused by Kagami, certainly, as she has been from the beginning. So where you're seeing a traumatic crisis, I'm seeing more of what we've seen all along.

Well, you're right, I am over-dramatizing it. But your comment comparing it to her surprise at being able to sleep in a bed is equally an understatement, so let's call it even?

Deal. :)

Can I just take a moment to say that this was really cool. I've never seen two people actually admit that the other person is right (in parts) and that they were wrong (in other parts). I'm so sick of seeing people just yelling, "You're wrong!" with their fingers in their ears.

So yeah, really refreshing. You two are awesome.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

It's seriously been a while. :( I hope Ssamba gets better soon. A bit worried since she said she stopped chemo but maybe I don't know too much about cancer.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

It's been about a half year or so since I checked on FF -- I caught up on Ssamba's blog posts. It's starting to sound like Ssamba's in pallative care or something. Poor Ssamba.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

It's honestly a bit scary how much I identify with Yuu. T_T Fight on! Honestly, this has got to be one of the mangas that I look forward to the most. Thanks scarlet128!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Oh wow that was amazing. I really liked it, honestly. I loved your art and the storyline really hit me...will be looking forward to chapter 2.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Oh my god. You have killed me.

I was in denial. Who the hell is the main character now.

Probably Allie, since they didn't kill her off and everything. Can't wait for the slight raging when she starts loving someone else xD

omg that's awful. don't say such things...my poor soul.

I actually feel terrible for Bea now...that was seriously a really tragic vain death.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Oh my god. You have killed me.

I was in denial. Who the hell is the main character now.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I'm just...I think I'm in shock. Wtf is this Romeo and Juliet. Wentworth has seriously ruined me too I swear to god.

Soooo I'm guessing Bea (the lead?) is also dead? That's kinda interesting and funny. Not for you guys obviously.

Allie survived and Bea probably died in kind of a mindblowing way.

Probably died? This was also the season finale right? So there's a chance she isn't dead. Then again, if Allie survived, then perhaps she'll become the next MC if they decided to kill off Bea.

I do think that Allie is going to be the next MC. And that the intention was to have Bea actually be dead. But, I do think this is similar to Asian!Dude in the Walking Dead. Have him pretty much be dead, see how fans react, and then revise accordingly.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I'm just...I think I'm in shock. Wtf is this Romeo and Juliet. Wentworth has seriously ruined me too I swear to god.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Wentworth: NOT SAFE NOT SAFE NOT SAFE

WHAT. THE. ABSOLUTE. BEA WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING HAVE PLOT ARMOR.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

NO SHE'S NOT DEAD NO SHE'S NOT DEAD NO SHE'S NOT DEAD LALALALALALA

Maan, I can't wait for the season finale... I'm like, really scared for everyone.

I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU WERE CRAZY LAST WEEK. I DIDN'T SEE YOUR THEORY'S POSSIBILITY AT ALL.

And now. And now.

I'm absolutely terrified. Especially since the original series was a bloodbath. E.g. (spoiler for original Wentworth): Frankie is supposed to be dead

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Wentworth: W.T.F. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK WAS THAT LAST MINUTE OF THAT LATEST EPISODE. THEY COULDN'T GIVE US ONE FUCKING HAPPY EPISODE

Also at the person joining the Wentworth wagon, welcome! Be prepared for lots of heartache, laughs, and rage. Maybe post a couple of comments here and there...it's always interesting to see what people are thinking halfway through the current series.

Who died? xD

The last minute was Allie being killed. If you don't know who Allie is, she's pretty much the only person the MC ever fell in love with.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Wentworth: W.T.F. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK WAS THAT LAST MINUTE OF THAT LATEST EPISODE. THEY COULDN'T GIVE US ONE FUCKING HAPPY EPISODE

Also at the person joining the Wentworth wagon, welcome! Be prepared for lots of heartache, laughs, and rage. Maybe post a couple of comments here and there...it's always interesting to see what people are thinking halfway through the current series.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

@HypocriticalLiar

This episode of Wentworth is safe to watch. But the preview for next episode makes me really anxious. I'm really afraid of Allie dying in the season finale. Bea and Allie totally kiss in the preview though.

omg, thanks for the heads up. I've been too terrified to watch it. And holy snap, that didn't even cross my mind. That can't happen! I already lost my head when I thought Frankie was going to die last season. Man I was going to be pissed. Allie dying is literally the second worst thing that could happen. Short of Bea and Frankie dying, which is completely impossible as Plot!Armor exists for Bea and well...Frankie deserves a happy life now -_-.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

"Bit of a Franky replacement". Best line of the season haha.
And wow, you're gonna hold out even more? I can't even wait the 5 days till the next episode to know what's gonna happen. "I love you" "That's a shame." is SO gonna rip my heart into pieces though.

And I started Janet King like half an hour ago so I already knew. Not gonna lie, I was more upset over the lack of Erin than the death of her wife. I was even more disappointed in the lack of Erin BECAUSE of the death of her wife. I was shipping them really hard last season. I'm such a bad person.

omg, not going to lie. I was so excited about what you said in the last half of your post that I started typing in my login with all caps.

I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED ABOUT ERIN TOO. I torrented the whole season, and then literally did not watch it for another week because of what i saw in the first episode. Goodness, I was shipping Erin over wife as well...honestly, I didn't like her wife at all. >-> Guess that makes me a worse person lol

and god, well please spoiler me to death when you find out about next episode although i might not have enough restraint/insight into my pain, and will watch it anyway

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I haven't??? I'm going to go a a deep search for it now. I always have problems finding previews. I was so pissed when I saw her snorting drugs at the end of last episode though...shit, I went into that episode all excited, and then came out disappointed as hell. But I know, omg, that thing with Franky was so cute. Especially when she found out about Allie. The teasing was adorable. I can't tell if Bridget told her or not, but knowing Bridget she probably just hinted that Bea might need some support

[edit: aw shit I saw it. I might just pretend Wentworth is on a break next week and come back in a couple.]

[edit 2: I've also seen the second season of Janet King. Be forewarned...(minor spoilers for first episode of season 2 episode 1...e.g. they tell you in the first 15 min): Wife is no longer there. Neither is Erin (no explanation about Erin unless I missed it somehow). I was very pissed about Erin. But the story line is still compelling I think ]

last edited at Jul 7, 2016 7:08PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Wentworth is freaking amazing. This is one of my favorite series. And we see plenty of Frankie, no worries (to those that were worried). Gotta say though...the real star of the series this season is Allie. Spoilers for latest episode: I did not fucking see Bea thinking Allie set her up though. I couldn't fucking believe it. And then Kaz comes up seemingly sincere about her apology...but NOOOO she freaking throws Allie under the bus. Like. What. The. Fuck.

[P.S. Mother May I Sleep With Danger was far more than just bad. I could barely watch it a quarter of the way through, and then i pretty much just gave up and skimmed the rest. And my standards are ridiculously low.]

last edited at Jul 7, 2016 6:42PM

Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

@HypocriticalLiar Oh no! You definitely need more than 15 minutes of game play to get into it. Did you at least get your weapon??

tbh, I don't think so...just finished playing the last game in the Zero's Escape trilogy and was checking my trophy stats...my MGS was at 0% T_T

Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

@ HypocriticalLiar

Hey there! I love your name! Way better than mine ;)
I should have thought about it a little longer than just 3 seconds probably.. (^_^“)

I had that feeling back when I played the first MGS game. I thought it was just stupid and boring until I forced myself to play it for an hour or two. Now – after many years – it's still one of my favorite games! Makes me feel nostalgic... ^^

I'm really not up to date when it comes to newer games... Can't keep up with you guys...

Haha well thanks. Actually, I couldn't get into the MGS series either...but that's probably because I was starting with some random number instead of the first one, so I was lost story wise.

Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Whoa whoa are we talking games. Zero's Escape series is da bomb...just bought Bloodborne, couldn't really get that into it though. But it usually takes me a while to get into games (Witcher 3 I'm looking at you), so that's probably it...my total gameplay time is like 15 minutes so far.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

finding ch13 was a pain in the butt lol. but anyways, tbh the title suggests that Yuu is going to eventually fall in love with the President...they need to deal Nanami's trauma...this is a little ridiculous.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

So does anyone know if Comico has a physical store in South Korea like Line does? I'll be in South Korea for a few days and I'd love to buy some FF merchandise [if it exists]

last edited at May 25, 2016 10:31AM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

cipp

That doesn't sound too bad actually, haha. Just forget about FF for a while for some peace of mind, then randomly remember it one day and go check on it, only to discover that there's a bunch of new chapters to catch up on! Awesome! And a lot less stressful than following it update-to-update. I wish I could do this...

aw shit, you're right. But at the same time, I'd be so sad I was missing it. augh. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ffins07

(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
...seriously, it seems like everything I've read/watched today is depressing.
Hah. That reminds me. Assuming this story does resume, people are going to be all poopy about nothing happening because No-rae still hasn't come to a decision yet. Ha-ha-ha-ha... ಠ_ಥ

oh god. i can just imagine: yay FF returns!

and then all the hate. TT___TT

lmao, I'd just become a lurker again, I swear.

last edited at May 9, 2016 10:55AM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Sigh. Since I am so full of negativity and shiz, I therefore conclude in my miserable brain that this story is another one of those good stories that just suddenly stopped and no one will ever know the ending. Just like the best K-ON! fanfiction I have ever read "No, Thank You", which just died and the last updated was like 4 years ago. It can't be helped.

Oh god, or worse there's an update 5 years later.

Can you imagine...coming back every week for 5 years.

Or worse, stop coming back after x weeks, months, years AND THEN THERE EVENTUALLY IS AN UPDATE AND YOU NEVER KNOW.

Note: I did not think I would take the undetermined hiatus this badly. Or at least not this quickly.

last edited at May 3, 2016 8:33AM