Forum › Posts by NicLarkin

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i dont understand her last comment - does she mean she'll stop pursuing onee-san? or she'll confess asap?

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

oooh another onee-chan in the mix

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

funny how the 2 best friends are on to something. hahaha

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

so there really wasnt anything deeper than what we see on the surface. they werent really dating after all. it's about time they discussed it, cause may be it's only kasumi who wants to let things remain as they are, may be sakurako might want something more.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

why does the younger sister have so much money - didnt she work as a waitress in a family mart? and she can pay the OL like it was nothing.
Unless - the explanation is, she's a neglected child from a rich family and they give her way too much money for a teenager to compensate. but why would she have to work as a waitress in the first place.
anyway - the onee-san is super cute and she's here for the ride.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Hana: you've had your fun. it's my turn now

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i dont know about this one chief - i'd say drop her. if the feelings will never be reciprocated...

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

why are manga's conflicts always based on self-deprecating drama...

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

lol did not think it would actually go there

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

why would you treat your daughter this way. i dont get the motivations of the auntie -- is she into indou? like whut.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Cute, but do people really match up on dating apps just looking for friends? And also hide their gender?

In China a lot of straight woman use Tinder to find female friends.

But didnt she check the pictures? She was quite surprised that she was meeting up with a woman. (even going as far as asking if that was a setting)

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

she got jealous of a plant omg!

NicLarkin
Fake sweets discussion 26 Jan 07:36
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

cute - i feel like the uni student will be the more dominant one in this relationship lol

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

super cute - but the only thing that suspends reality here is that -- how can you meet up with someone and not check out their photos beforehand. Otherwise - cute and cute!

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

mecha cute

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

that was actually sad. they're happy in their own illusion. but for how long.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

so much uncertainty will reach a tipping point. but they can enjoy it while it lasts. I'll be so stressed as the MC tho.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

she just wants to learn more about manga because her gf is a manga artist. totally understandable. :)

NicLarkin
Liberty discussion 28 Nov 07:48
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I personally think Liz really needed that slap in the face before she can move on with life, whethere it's with Maki or not. Because until she got this disillusionment from her first love, she will forever hold Sumire in a pedestal no matter where she is in her life. Now that hopefully that's shattered, she can focus on whatever life she wants to live.
As for Maki, well, she's been allowing Liz to railroad her this entire time.. so..

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

omg 100 pages

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i binged the whole thing. so worth it :)

NicLarkin
Love Again discussion 09 Jun 07:35
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

so she's probably not that weak with alcohol. lol.

NicLarkin
Chandelier discussion 10 Apr 00:30
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

oh no, didnt expect that. but that's a great dedication. :)

NicLarkin
VAMPEERZ discussion 19 Jan 09:13
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

read it all in one go! why havent i been following this before. now im hooked. go ichika! you'll get to her soon. :)

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

aww she wrote a letter that's sweet